~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

JuneMomma- so glad to hear you're feeling better & Eve also thrilled to hear you'll be bale to be home for New Year's.

Lib- we're doing the same over here for New Year's ordering pizza & probably watching a movie. I'm certain I won't be up for midnight....well, if I have anything to say about it. Hopefully insomnia doesn't have other plans for me...

Mmm pizza sounds yummy!! We're making buffalo wings and curly fries YUM! It's only 6:45 pm here right now.

Its 3:44pm here in Ca, USA right now. Still got a ways to go to ring in the new year & im having a stomach ache....too many cuties & grape tomatoes. Ahhhh! But their so yummy. Ive lost my taste for about two weeks now, so i've been having no appetite & enjoying these. Lol. But over did it.

Its 3:44pm here in Ca, USA right now. Still got a ways to go to ring in the new year & im having a stomach ache....too many cuties & grape tomatoes. Ahhhh! But their so yummy. Ive lost my taste for about two weeks now, so i've been having no appetite & enjoying these. Lol. But over did it.
I do the same thing all the time! I'm gaining weight too fast! Gotta slow down! I gained all 10 lbs I lost from the hyperemesis plus 3 lbs from my original weight :(

I have been eating like crazy today! I haven't gained back the weight I lost from morning sickness yet, I'm about 5 lbs short still, though I really don't understand how. I think I've had a substantial meal about every two hours today!

Oh gosh, in a couple weeks I'll be asking you all "How the heck did I gain 15 lbs so quickly?"...just point me back to this post... :haha:

I do the same thing all the time! I'm gaining weight too fast! Gotta slow down! I gained all 10 lbs I lost from the hyperemesis plus 3 lbs from my original weight :(

Oh i would like to lose weight, but not that way. Thats rough.
I gained 3lbs so far. Im hoping to only gain 10, but i think it is gonna be more like 20 lbs when it comes time to deliver, but i hope not. I gained 25 lbs will my last prgnancy.

Oh i would like to lose weight, but not that way. Thats rough.
I gained 3lbs so far. Im hoping to only gain 10, but i think it is gonna be more like 20 lbs when it comes time to deliver, but i hope not. I gained 25 lbs will my last prgnancy.

With my first pregnancy I gained 70 lbs YIkES!!! With my last pregnancy I only gained 30 lbs, which was much better! I'm hoping to only gain 15-20 lbs this time around. I guess I'll have to start eating a little better. I did have a sub for lunch today but I think the two individual size bags of chips I ate with it didn't help with the healthy part lol

I have been eating like crazy today! I haven't gained back the weight I lost from morning sickness yet, I'm about 5 lbs short still, though I really don't understand how. I think I've had a substantial meal about every two hours today!

Oh gosh, in a couple weeks I'll be asking you all "How the heck did I gain 15 lbs so quickly?"...just point me back to this post... :haha:
Yeah it definitely wasn't fun but I'm happy it's getting better! Thank God! I couldn't handle having that my entire pregnancy!
I wish I only gained 5 lbs so far! Your so lucky, but only I am tI blame for my weight gain lol

Yeah it definitely wasn't fun but I'm happy it's getting better! Thank God! I couldn't handle having that my entire pregnancy!
I wish I only gained 5 lbs so far! Your so lucky, but only I am tI blame for my weight gain lol

I hear you! I do not have HG (thank goodness) but lost about 10 lbs by week 9/10...that was bad enough for me. A few of my friends who had HG suffered all or most of their pregnancy with it, I can't imagine! It does feel really weird going into second tri weighing less than I did before I got pregnant but I'm slowly gaining back so I'm grateful for that. :thumbup: But I honestly don't know how because I did not eat very well over Christmas, lots of very rich, fatty foods! I was very bad! :haha: It will catch up to me, I know it lol.

11.05pm here at the moment.

DH and I have just watched an episode of Person of Interest on telly, and he's now setting about downloading an episode of Warehouse 13 for us to watch.
Then I think we'll catch 5 minutes of new year celebration stuff on the BBC at midnight and we'll head off to bed after that.

I've been a real party animal drinking fizzy lychee drink and eating peanut M&Ms lol.

I'm still coughing up a lung but at least the kids sound like they're fast asleep - albeit kind of raspy sounding but at least they're not coughing.

Poor DS2 is now on antibiotics, calpol, cough medicine, and 2 inhalers. Bless him.

What is fizzy lyche drink?

https://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products_1000/17/225017.jpg

fizzy pop...tastes like lychees lol

mmm buffalo wings sound good! I made cream of carrot soup for dinner and know my and the hubby are bothon our respective laptops while the little one plays with her new toys. :) Quiet evening in the living room. She'll be headed up to bed soon and then I've got to get back to cleaning. My parents have decided to swing back by on their way home from visiting with my grandparents and I'd like to pretend that I didn't let the house descend into maddness and mess for the 4 days since they left. LOL

If I can get the mess under control I think me and OH will just be playing Halo 4 until midnight. My parent's sat nav has them arriving at 12:10am but mom says they're going to try and beat it and be here by midnight.... who knows!! :D

Remember how the other day I said my ms wasn't as bad? Well less than 3 hours after posting I promptly threw up. Will you guys please remind me NEVER to say I think it's getting better. My morning sickness is apparently the spiteful type.

:) Hope you're all having a wonderful New Years Eve!! and for my brits out there - go to bed! LOL ;)

I lost 10lbs in the first tri last time but nothing really this time. I think it's because I'm in America and we've been going out to eat A LOT more. When I was in Scotland we stayed in and I couldn't face cooking so I ate a lot of crackers... lol

Ok fellow Brit I'm off to bed now, I'm gonna regret styling up in the morning.
Night all :wave:

Night Kaths!!!

I am still down 3.5 lbs. Although we'll see what the scale shows on Wednesday at my doc appt! I have been eating loads lately too! Made the bean and corn quesedilla's and they were good! But I have to admit...the very fatty queso I made is much better. :haha: We have to get eating better so luckily I only made a small thing of queso and not an entire batch! So that's at least a good thing!! It's just enough for tonight

Lol!!:winkwink:

I'm still having a hard time eating since I'm still getting nausea. Not throwing up anymore just feel icky! No celebrating here, OH works. I been watching Doctor Who all day! But now comes David Tennants last episode and oh I know I'm gonna cry!

I'm still having a hard time eating since I'm still getting nausea. Not throwing up anymore just feel icky! No celebrating here, OH works. I been watching Doctor Who all day! But now comes David Tennants last episode and oh I know I'm gonna cry!

at random points in my life I still think about how much that Donna episode where they go into that other reality within a library or something.... they come out and the guy that loved her tries to call out but can't and she doesn't hear him. It enrages me every time I think about it and I'm not even a big Donna fan.

11.05pm here at the moment.

DH and I have just watched an episode of Person of Interest on telly, and he's now setting about downloading an episode of Warehouse 13 for us to watch.
Then I think we'll catch 5 minutes of new year celebration stuff on the BBC at midnight and we'll head off to bed after that.

I've been a real party animal drinking fizzy lychee drink and eating peanut M&Ms lol.

I'm still coughing up a lung but at least the kids sound like they're fast asleep - albeit kind of raspy sounding but at least they're not coughing.

Poor DS2 is now on antibiotics, calpol, cough medicine, and 2 inhalers. Bless him.

What is fizzy lyche drink?

https://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products_1000/17/225017.jpg

fizzy pop...tastes like lychees lol

Is that the same as we call a soda or coke in the U.S.?

Edit: ok I apparently wasn't logged in, my phone logged me out so I didn't see the photo till after I logged on and posted. It looks like its be really good. Wonder if we has anything like that over here!

junemomma - yeah it's a carbonated drink I can't think of a flavour to compare it too but definitely in the sprite vein

at random points in my life I still think about how much that Donna episode where they go into that other reality within a library or something.... they come out and the guy that loved her tries to call out but can't and she doesn't hear him. It enrages me every time I think about it and I'm not even a big Donna fan.

Oh I know that one makes me so sad!

Oh I know that one makes me so sad!

I cried at his last episode while not being pregnant. Can't imagine watching it while all these hormones are going crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->