~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Well, after a few quiet days of no bleeding, it has started up again so we're headed back to the hospital. Concerned but not freaked out like last time since at least we know the cause...I hope the hematoma isn't growing though.

Don't worry hun
At my 6 week scan they found a small subchorionc haematoma not adjacent to the sac ,it measures 9x8x4mm(the doctor said don't worry if you bleed ).

I started bleeding at 8 weeks but just like spotting not very much and just for a minutes ,I went to repeat the scan at 8 weeks +1d .
At this time the previously seen hematoma is still present and it measures
33x23mm ,bigger but still not close to the sac .

Did another scan last 2 days at 11 weeks ,quess!!!!!... hematoma is so smaller it measures 4x5mm only .
And I saw my healthy baby moving and kicking .

I just peed myself twice in less than 5 minutes. Coughing.
The second time was just ridiculous! I had just HAD a pee! WTF did I pee again for?!

The second time was just ridiculous! I had just HAD a pee! WTF did I pee again for?!

this happens all the time to me its so imberising. i wear a thick pad year round every day due to this issue. i sneeze inwards which is a problem so i have to curtsy when i go to sneeze as to not pee myself and when i cough it is an issue as well. ever since my first born this has been an issue. so pregnancy makes it even worse. when im done with this one i need a bladder lift and and a tummy tuck with a hysterectomy. im like letsdo it all at once lol.

LOL! I do this too!!! My DS thinks it's hilarious!!! I am at the point I have to start wearing liners because when I had my cold I was constantly squeezing when I sneezed or coughed or I definitely would pee myself! There was a couple times it happened while at home thankfully!

So I went online to look at maternity stores in my area. The no longer have them?!?!?!? Closest ones are over 30-45 mins away! That's so ridiculous! So I went into Target and didn't see a huge selection, went into Old Navy and they were the ones that told me they don't have stores locally anymore because most people don't wear maternity clothes anymore!!! That's just crazy! So now I have to go online and order some belly bands. I went to the mall and sure enough they didn't have any there either but went into a plus size store as I wear plus size clothes and they had some yoga pants that were so cute! That when I wear my sweaters they will look like slacks! So I bought a pair of them. The associate also showed me where they have stretchy pants that look like slacks so I got me a pair of them too! I guess from here I'll just have to order the belly bands to wear with my regular jeans.

Hope all goes okay Myra!

Oh my gosh! I always though I had good kegal muscles! I remembered my exercises all through my first pregnancy... then low and behold 3 days ago I actually peed when I sneezed!! I was so shocked! Glad I was at home!! LOL ridiculous! Obviously a reminder that I haven't done ANY kegals since I found out I was pregnant again. That's it girls. KEGAL TIME!!!! No excuses. :)

JJsmom - I had that problem last time... couldn't find maternity clothes ANYWHERE! I was rather annoyed that all those cute tunic dresses finally came into style AFTER I had the baby. Big tops and stretchy black pants were all I wore.

Sw33tp3a - I've told my hubby that after I finish nursing number 2 that it'll be time for a boob lift!

LOL! I do this too!!! My DS thinks it's hilarious!!! I am at the point I have to start wearing liners because when I had my cold I was constantly squeezing when I sneezed or coughed or I definitely would pee myself! There was a couple times it happened while at home thankfully!

So I went online to look at maternity stores in my area. The no longer have them?!?!?!? Closest ones are over 30-45 mins away! That's so ridiculous! So I went into Target and didn't see a huge selection, went into Old Navy and they were the ones that told me they don't have stores locally anymore because most people don't wear maternity clothes anymore!!! That's just crazy! So now I have to go online and order some belly bands. I went to the mall and sure enough they didn't have any there either but went into a plus size store as I wear plus size clothes and they had some yoga pants that were so cute! That when I wear my sweaters they will look like slacks! So I bought a pair of them. The associate also showed me where they have stretchy pants that look like slacks so I got me a pair of them too! I guess from here I'll just have to order the belly bands to wear with my regular jeans.

my hubby wears thos tight under shirts for running to well i call them a man gurdle shirt lol to suck in hus gut. well i took one of them and cut it across wear the arms are and just wear the bottom half around my waist and under my tummy area to help hold up my tumy some times i fold it in half to get more support but it works just the same and it looks like those belly bands.

Hey ladies. I just went to the washroom and wiped and had pink tinged mucus on the paper. Anyone else had this? I am feeling worried. My first scan is Friday the 4th

Becca, I actually have plenty of tops as when my OH was Christmas shopping with his mother, he had his brother help him do a "stretch test" in which he complied to see how far the shirt would stretch! LOL! Funniest part is he didn't even question it!! So I have a ton of sweaters I got for Christmas that I can grow into. Just needed the pants.

Sw33tp3a, I might have to look into that! Might be a lot cheaper!!

Oh my goodness! While I was at Target I found the CUTEST swim suit that was for ages 6/9 months!! It was a one piece and was polka dot with a tool skirt like that makes it look like a tutu and had a pink flower on the shoulder! I took a pic and sent it to my older sister! I was like I hope I'm having a girl! It'd be so cute to buy stuff like this! She responded with "Well I'm not going to let you dress her like a floozy either!" ROFL!! She didn't realize it was a swim suit. The tool hid the under part of the suit where the baby's bottom goes in! HAHA!

Hey ladies. I just went to the washroom and wiped and had pink tinged mucus on the paper. Anyone else had this? I am feeling worried. My first scan is Friday the 4th

Are you having any cramping with it? They say to worry only if it turns red and you have cramping with it. Then you go to the ER.

This happened to me last pregnancy Lol but I was a little further along...God I hope that doesn't happen again!

Thinking of you Myra and IcePrincess! :hugs: I hope everything is OK!

I will be so upset if there aren't stores that carry maternity clothes nearby! My SIL gave me some of her clothing but it is all summer wear so I will need something for the meantime pretty soon. I dislike buying clothing for myself though, I have no interest in fashion nor any fashion-sense :haha: I just would like the opportunity to make sure sizing is right.

Are you having any cramping with it? They say to worry only if it turns red and you have cramping with it. Then you go to the ER.

Feels funny on one side. Just checked again... Still there a bit brighter

Just getting back home now. I'm back on bed rest. The bleeding ended up being heavier than last time with some large clots. Baby is looking good. :)

The doctor is concerned that my cervix is a bit open (but no more than it was last time I was there last week). She said that there isn't anything that can be done at this point in pregnancy, other than to just try and keep positive. She said that I just need to take it day by day and to expect that this will be a roller coaster. She said that getting through the next 3 months will be key because the earliest they would be able to deliver the baby is at 25 weeks if it came to that. I'm really, really hoping its not as dire as that. I think she was just trying to give us the potential long range picture.

For now, I'm going to have some dinner and get some sleep.

take it easy myra hope it doesnt come to you having him at 25 weeks! bed rest is no fun but its better than the alternative! good luck!!

Myra, hopefully with rest the bleeding will ease. Your body might just need the rest. I had the same problem with my last pregnancy and even had a partial placental abruption at 17 weeks. So I know exactly how you're feeling right now. I bled most of my pregnancy. Our son was born at 37 weeks exactly! Just a bit of positive outcome for you. A lot of people have these issues and go on to birth a healthy baby :) just stay positive and try not to stress. And if worst came to worst the earliest they should be able to deliver is 24 weeks. Not sure why they told you 25 weeks? But a week does make a big difference that early.
Anyway, hope you don't even need to worry about it and you end up full term! :)

Should be ok, unless it gets worse. SO many things can cause spotting....dtd, bowel movement, I had some spotting from being sick and coughing so much...did you do anything that involved any straining at all? Are you still spotting, or was it just that one time?

Finally have my first appointment tomorrow! Really hoping to hear the heart beat. When I went in for my early scan at almost 7 weeks, we didn't hear it. Hopefully this time will be different to put me more at ease!

Still there... Brighter. Nothing strenuous today. No bd in over a month so not that.

Sometimes it is just over doing things and sometimes a hemorage but sometimes it isn't. I been spotting on and off since I got pregnant and we went to the ER on the weekend. The baby was fine. They thought maybe my vagina had an abrasion from something or it may have been the old polyup from my first pregnancy. If you are worried go to the ER because they can test your HCG levels and urine and make sure you are okay for your own reassurance. If you start to cramp or are bleeding more then def. go in to see someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->