~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Accidentally slammed my DD's fingers in bathroom door! I don't know who was more upset - me or her. Poor baby girl has been so brave about the ordeal. Feeling nausea again today and my side has been having sharp pains on and off all day. Went to my mothers to have a swim with DD to try and cheer her up. She seems to have recovered okay.
As for weight gain...none to be seen here. Although I had still 5kg to loose from DD. Maybe that is why. Plus I been sick which probably means any weight I would normally put on over Christmas has been nullified because all my energy is fighting this germ.
DH has 5 more days of work then he gets a day off! Huzzah!
Dishes are still not done tonight and laundry is still in the dryer waiting for me to go get it...sigh...I wish I was rich enough to hire a cleaner or a nanny or something.

Oh Libbysmum, i hope you & your dd feel better soon!

That's great your dh gets a day off soon. I've had a week & a half off work (furlough) & its been so nice. Back to work on Wednesday! Then i won't get to be on here as much. My dd goes back to school on the 7th, so a few more days of not rushing for the bus in the mornings!

Oh a house cleaner would be awesome! Times flys during the work week & there is not enough time in the day.

Jan 21st i'll find out my c-section date & work up to it as much as i can. We get 8 weeks off for a c-section & my daughter will be out of school in july so she can be my big helper, she is 6 & super excited!! My husband will get two weeks off. I can't wait!
My work is so good about pregnancies & time off. Im very blessed. Actually my boss wants to go with me to one of my ultrasound appts. We are very close frends & she is such a wonderful person with a kind heart. So glad she is my boss. (My old boss was a grouch & if the baby, (my daughter now 6) was sick she said i should have had a 2nd backup baby sitter. I cried! Im so glad she retired!!)

goddess im so so sorry :hugs:

Tlh congrats but so sorry to hear it may have been twins but one didnt make it.

Libbysmum so sorry about that but glad your daughter is a little better now, I remember doing that to my bro was I was
younger I felt awful! Oh a nanny would be so fab I swear all I do is housework!

Jsmom thats fab! So lucky yur old boss isnt there anymore that sounds horrid!

Hope everyone had a good new year!

xxx

Happy new year ladies :)

We can now say our babies are due THIS year!!! :happydance:

Happy New Years!!

Proud- I hadn't thought about it like that but I like it. My son is due this year...in 6 months!! :dance:

OH took me shopping yesterday for maternity clothes- very sweet of him! And he went on his own and ordered me some clogs, which are supposed to be super comfortable for wearing all day, so my feet won't be so tired when I go back to work on Thursday. I'm a lucky gal :D

He can't wait for me to be huge...I wonder, is that something dad's feel a sense of pride about, like "Yeah, I did that..."? :winkwink:

As for weight gain, I seem to have put it on quickly in the beginning. At my last dr appt, I'd put on 13 pounds. I'm not sure how much I weigh now, since I promised OH not to get on the scale since it was making me anxious. I think I've slowed down a bit now that I've become addicted to fruit!

I can't wait to go maternity shopping! I've bought maternity underwear so far...but what I have are leftover from previous pregnancies and I don't have a lot so I'm gonna get some additional things. Working today :( wishing I were home with my DH and babies! But I have the rest of the week off!!! Woohoo!!!! Don't go back till Sunday :D
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

lib, Glad she recovered ok! It's so hard to see them hurt especially if you did it by accident. :( Glad your DH is getting a day off soon!! It's always nice to spend time with them!

Jsmom, So glad you have an awesome boss!!! I just got a new boss as she pushed my old boss out into a different position. I loved my old boss she was awesome. My new boss is OK, but she's all about herself and her two friends that are my coworkers. One of them gets away with sitting around doing NOTHING all day! It's ridiculous. And she can't handle stress so I don't know how well she's going to do in that position. All I want is to make it to when the baby is due and will be good! :)

myra, that's so exciting your DH did that!!! How sweet of him!! My OH keeps waiting for my belly to get bigger too. He just really wants to feel him/her kicking!

Proud, it's exciting to say our LO's are due this year! I can't wait!! The past 3 months have flown by!!

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a good time x We had a good night, went round to a friends, who is also expecting so we could keep each other company on the sober front. Had a nice meal then watched a film and headed home. Quite a quiet night but I enjoyed it more than a night in town

I am wearing maternity stuff from dd but since she was born in march I'm not as big as I was so they don't fit we'll :dohh:

Random side note has my ticker changed and I'm the only one who can see it? It's supposed to be 14 weeks but I still see 13+6 and its making me mad :haha:

I am wearing maternity stuff from dd but since she was born in march I'm not as big as I was so they don't fit we'll :dohh:

Random side note has my ticker changed and I'm the only one who can see it? It's supposed to be 14 weeks but I still see 13+6 and its making me mad :haha:

Mine is suppose to say 13+1 but still says 13 weeks. I was wondering if it were just me.

Welp, I wasnt for sure of it over the last few days but just felt them very obviousl...i've started contracting. more than full week sooner than I did in my last pregnancy. I wasnt sure at first cause I just felt cramping over the last few days but yesterday and today ive been able to feel my uterus hardening. Guess this means I have ti start taking it easy now, poop. Right when im starting to feel good too :/

I haven't needed maternity clothes yet but I think I may soon. I haven't even tried on my jeans in about a month, I've just been wearing comfy athletic pants :) My husband is at work today but has off tomorrow so we are possibly going to a 2nd hand baby shop. I just want to get some ideas on furniture for the baby's room and hoping to find some good deals.

I am beyond exhausted today, definitely going to take a nap. I don't feel well and I'm praying I didn't get my husband's cold :p

hope everyone had a great night last night. woke up this morning and made honey bran pancakes for the kiddos and i . now gotta hit the grocery store and get some stuff. trying not to do to much. i have had such pregnancy brain last few days. was cold and went to turn heater on and instead turned the heater down to 50 and it never came on because well you know i pushed it the opposite direction. then i had accidentally put ketchup in my glass of ice rather than my coke when talking to the kids. ya that was a nice little surprise when i went to take a drink. lol i need to just focus i think.

Mine is suppose to say 13+1 but still says 13 weeks. I was wondering if it were just me.

Hmm maybe they are having a glitch with their website.

Well, after a few quiet days of no bleeding, it has started up again so we're headed back to the hospital. Concerned but not freaked out like last time since at least we know the cause...I hope the hematoma isn't growing though.

All the best Myra...hope they sort it out quick for you! Take care! Rest up!
I got maternity undies for Christmas from DH...They are so super comfy. I have found I have to go up a size than my normal undies. Same here, wearing old maternity clothes from DD. Bit saggy in the belly area from where they stretched so much cause she was so huge. I really hope I don't get as big this time.
DD is riding her kiddy motorbike around the hall with a pair of shorts on her head...goofball! About to drop DH at work. Then hopefully go for a nap. Tummy not feeling good the past few days...and here I was thinking MS had passed me by!

I went and bought my first maternity clothes today, the jeans are ace, soooo comfy!!! I suppose I don't really need them yet😕, only a little bump! But they are comfier than all my other clothes.
My hubby can't wait for me to have a proper bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->