~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

i agree i would go get checked asap. just to make sure

Iceprincess defo get checked out & Myra try and get as much rest as you can :hugs: did they say how long u should be on bed rest for xxx

made a banana and peach yogurt smoothy for my little treat. yummo.

Myra, praying everything goes well! Hate to see you on bedrest but at least you can relax and take care of growing your baby!! :hugs:

Sugarbeth, good luck at your first appt today!!!! Hoping you get to hear the heartbeat today to!!!

I have an appt today too! I'm hoping to get my gender scan booked for my next appt! I will know by this afternoon!! As for now I have to get ready for work to go in for a meeting that not many of us are looking forward to! Hope everyone has an awesome day!!!

Myra take it easy.

Ice princess hope everything is okay I would def go get checked just for peace of mind. Better safe than sorry and that's what the doctors and nurses are there for

Well I'm 4lbs under per pregnancy weight from being sick with the stomach flu guess that's 4extra lbs I can gain :haha:

Hey everyone, hope you have all had a good day. I ventured into town to investigate the sales, hoping to pick up some maternity wear bargains but no joy. Oh well, saved some money at least.

Just getting back home now. I'm back on bed rest. The bleeding ended up being heavier than last time with some large clots. Baby is looking good. :)

The doctor is concerned that my cervix is a bit open (but no more than it was last time I was there last week). She said that there isn't anything that can be done at this point in pregnancy, other than to just try and keep positive. She said that I just need to take it day by day and to expect that this will be a roller coaster. She said that getting through the next 3 months will be key because the earliest they would be able to deliver the baby is at 25 weeks if it came to that. I'm really, really hoping its not as dire as that. I think she was just trying to give us the potential long range picture.

For now, I'm going to have some dinner and get some sleep.

Here's hoping rest will help. Hope all goes well for you and your little one x

Finally have my first appointment tomorrow! Really hoping to hear the heart beat. When I went in for my early scan at almost 7 weeks, we didn't hear it. Hopefully this time will be different to put me more at ease!

Hope your appointment goes well and you can hear the heart. In the UK, they dont even try to hear the heart beat at the first appointment.

Myra, praying everything goes well! Hate to see you on bedrest but at least you can relax and take care of growing your baby!! :hugs:

Sugarbeth, good luck at your first appt today!!!! Hoping you get to hear the heartbeat today to!!!

I have an appt today too! I'm hoping to get my gender scan booked for my next appt! I will know by this afternoon!! As for now I have to get ready for work to go in for a meeting that not many of us are looking forward to! Hope everyone has an awesome day!!!

Good luck for your meeting, hope it goes better than expected. Hope all is fine at your appointment too.

I think its funny that the fruit ticker says a 13 week fetus is the size of a peach, yet a 14 week fetus is the size of a lemon! Maybe im a bit bias having spent a large portion of my childhood on my grandpa's peach farm, but our peaches were significantly larger then what came from our lemon tree! Even at the U-pick farm I get my peaches from now, the peaches are much bigger than lemons. It makes me think my baby has shrunk since last week! LOL

myra, rest up hun! i hope you don't have him that early, hopefully he's there for the long haul!!

iceprincess, i'd phone and get checked hun, hope all is fine.

oneandtwo :haha:, i agree lemons are smaller than peaches!!

think i need to send DH in the loft at the wkend, needing to dig out the bump bands already i think! trousers are deffo uncomfortable already. Took way longer last time :/ xx

oneandtwo - they're just weirdos. Peaches are definitely bigger than lemons!! :D

Caro - I'm definitely exploding out faster this time too! Ohh ab muscles why hast thou forsaken me?? *lol*

I'm soo ready to stop being nauseous now.... anytime baby, you hear me? Anytime now... on the bright side... SCAN TOMORROW! whoot! I'll be 13+6 ... should look like a real baby and everything by now.

I somehow managed to unsubscribe myself from the thread! Durrr. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Myra - rest up hun! I'm sure your little boy will hold on tight longer than 25 weeks. Behave little man.....no more causing mummy worries :)

How is everyone else? I hope wonderful Xmasses and New Years were had. I did, very relaxed and worry free. Back to work today but I don't mind, love my job and couldnt wait to catch up with everyone! :) also probably dont mind seen as how I'll only be there for 5 more months!! :) xx

Had my appt today and actually met the new doc! She's lovely! I really like her. She listened to the heartbeat. She said it's 148 which seemed awful low but she said that it's normal and it goes down. But 2 weeks ago it was just 170! She told me to get undressed from the bottom down so she could do the pelvic exam, even though I had one at the clinic because she wants to have her feel of how my pelvic bone lays which I understand. So I laid there and just about fell asleep because it was so long before she finally came back in. LOL! Thought she was going to be right back. But she apologized as I had thought they forgot about me but she said she always has something come up in the last appts and she had to send a lady over to labor and delivery. So all in all it wasn't a bad appt. I really like this office.

And...

I GOT MY ANATOMY SCAN BOOKED!!!! We go in on 2/6 at 8:30AM!!!!!! I am so excited!

eta: Oh, and they made me take a tub home to do a 24 hr urine sample due to my blood pressure. She wants to make sure there is no protein in my urine at any point in the 24 hrs and some blood work that has to do with blood pressure. Fun fun fun...

Had my appt today and actually met the new doc! She's lovely! I really like her. She listened to the heartbeat. She said it's 148 which seemed awful low but she said that it's normal and it goes down. But 2 weeks ago it was just 170! She told me to get undressed from the bottom down so she could do the pelvic exam, even though I had one at the clinic because she wants to have her feel of how my pelvic bone lays which I understand. So I laid there and just about fell asleep because it was so long before she finally came back in. LOL! Thought she was going to be right back. But she apologized as I had thought they forgot about me but she said she always has something come up in the last appts and she had to send a lady over to labor and delivery. So all in all it wasn't a bad appt. I really like this office.

And...

I GOT MY ANATOMY SCAN BOOKED!!!! We go in on 2/6 at 8:30AM!!!!!! I am so excited!

eta: Oh, and they made me take a tub home to do a 24 hr urine sample due to my blood pressure. She wants to make sure there is no protein in my urine at any point in the 24 hrs and some blood work that has to do with blood pressure. Fun fun fun...

oh god, 24hours worth of pee :haha:, fx'ed there's no protein in it though! but yucky!!

yay for liking the new Dr :)

Caro, definitely not looking forward to doing the urine sample! LOL!

She also told me I can't eat any salty foods. I asked her what I can do then as I can't eat meat...her response was scrambled eggs with no salt. BLAH!!!!!!!! She's trying to kill me! :haha: I am a southern cook! Most stuff I always made has been fried or fat filled! And definitely loads of SALT! But I'll do what I have to do for baby.

Good morning. Hope all is well with everyone. DD fell asleep yesterday afternoon round 5.30pm while driving home and transferred her to cot without problems, she was wearing training pants so I was a bit worried but she woke again at 9.30pm completely dry! Success! Still been coughing- I wish I could just shake this cold! DH is home this morning so we will do some well needed grocery shopping. Nausea still lingering on and off...and heartburn at night...good times!
Agree about the weird fruits...we had a lemon tree growing up the lemons were the size of a baseball or larger...but then sometimes the lemons would be small so I guess it is just a guide and not to be taken too literally.

oneandtwo - they're just weirdos. Peaches are definitely bigger than lemons!! :D

Caro - I'm definitely exploding out faster this time too! Ohh ab muscles why hast thou forsaken me?? *lol*

I'm soo ready to stop being nauseous now.... anytime baby, you hear me? Anytime now... on the bright side... SCAN TOMORROW! whoot! I'll be 13+6 ... should look like a real baby and everything by now.

Me too! I said to my OH last night, that I'm so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, but I also feel guilty for thinking that.

The muscles on both of my sides are sore....i haven't done anything, I assume it's just stretching.

My belly is SO big. I still haven't been able to find the heartbeat with my doppler. Apparently with a tilted uterus I may not hear it until 14-16 weeks :( Frustating.

I also have my NT scan tomorrow....nervous!!!!

I thought I may have felt movement the other night....I'm not positive though. I expect that my tilted uterus makes that harder to feel too..... *grumble grumble* It would be so nice to be able to reassure myself.

JJ I'm with you on the southern food fried and really salty almost always :haha:

How exciting to have the anatomy scan booked!! I go for a check up Monday and will be scheduling my anatomy scan then! I'm so excited and can't wait to have a date to count down to!

Me and my pregnant friend have just booked a Mummy To Be 5 days spa break!! BLISS!!

It's at the end of Feb and I will be about 22 weeks pregnant. Soooooo excited already :) we are also extending the break by 3 days and driving off to a converted holiday barn in Cheshire. Eeeekkk, it can't come soon enough! :)

Quick update from me:

Appointment went pretty well. STILL haven't heard the heart beat though! This time my midwife said it seemed like baby was rolling around too much in there and is tucked too far under muscle and pelvis. I'm wondering if I have an anterior placenta again?My uterus seems slightly tilted back as well.

My request for an ultrasound due to baby measuring a week behind was denied. Makes me more worried about having to get induced again this time as the dates may be a full week off. But at least everything seemed good, my uterus is measuring where it's supposed to, I gained about 4 lbs so far, and I finally got all my bloodwork done. Hoping to hear the heartbeat soon! Next appointment isn't until February 1st, but I'll definitely hear it then at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->