~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Mara, beautiful scan pics!!!

iceprincess, glad the bleeding has stopped! Praying you see a perfectly healthy baby in there on Friday!!!! It's tomorrow so just one more day!!!!

junemomma, your baby was probably just sleeping!! They are good about that sometimes on scans!!

pandaspot, you'll be 12 weeks :) It goes up until 6 days then the next day is the next full week!! How exciting to hit 12 weeks!!

Thanks for your opinion ladies!! I don't know how I'll do it yet telling coworkers versus family. I know coworkers are just as excited for me so it's hard but I just feel I should tell my mom first. Since I'm thinking about sending her the cake I think it'll just take a day or two before they find out anyways! :) Maybe not even that. I'm thinking about calling a store and letting them make it and then have my older sister pick it up and take it home so they can find out that night!

Myra oh no! I am sorry to hear about the bleeding and the contractions...how scary for you both! I really hope that it is just braxton hicks and not a mc! Praying for you and little C that he makes it. Did they advise you on what else you can do? Seriously go to ER if it continues cause they can monitor the baby's heartbeat etc so they will know if it is stressed or not plus they may be able to give you something to relax and rest?? I don't know for sure.

15 weeks today

2021_268975223229313_308898417_n.jpg

Awww you have such a cute bump Alice!

And thank you ladies...I was just bummed my little one wasn't moving and it was something I was really looking forward to seeing at the scan. But I am very happy for everyone whose had a wonderful scan. It's just my preggo hormones making me seem like a butt.

Alice you have such a cute bump! I wish I was that obvious but I'm stil in the "is she fat" stage :haha:

Alice you have such a cute bump! I wish I was that obvious but I'm stil in the "is she fat" stage :haha:

Me too! :growlmad: so desperate for my proper 'no-mistaking' bump to arrive! Also can't wait to feel some 'no-mistaking' movements too. Swear I keep feeling little twitchy type things, but it's still so early I'm not sure it's actually baby yet! xx

with my DD she didn't move a whole lot during scans. she just sat still for the most part unless they pushed down on her then she'd move.

i met with my new doctor yesterday and i absolutely love her! She is amazing and gave me time to ask questions and explained everything and asked if i minded if she did another ultrasound just so she could see the baby. of course i didn't object! this little one was bouncing all over the place it looked like it was jumping on trampoline the entire time. i hope this one isn't completely opposite of my daughter because she was a perfect baby!

Hi I'm Eve [Aaisrie] and I've taken over this thread from Sunshine who's done an amazing job keeping everything updated and we all wish her the best and hope she gets that BFP soon!!!

If there's anything that's out or needs updated feel free to PM me :)

.:My name is Sunshine. This will be our first LO. This was our 6th cycle ttc and I ovulated later this cycle based on opks and temping.
So according to my LMP ~ EDD IS 4th of July, 2013 :yipee: based on ovulation it's 8th of July, 2013!:. - personal update - we lost our lil Zigster at 4+2 :angel:

Codes for the siggy banners:

I also created some more sig pics if anyone wanted something different, I keep seeing fireworks in the first ones teehee Just paste the code into the signature box in User CP, remove the * to make it work!

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/BnB/1julysunbeams2013_zps1c8eec9f.jpg
[*url="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1306259-july-sunbeams-due-date-list-here-145-bumps-2-set-twins-19-angels.html"][*img]https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/BnB/1julysunbeams2013_zps1c8eec9f.jpg[*/img][*/url]

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/BnB/2julysunbeams2013_zps73729ef7.jpg
[*url="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1306259-july-sunbeams-due-date-list-here-145-bumps-2-set-twins-19-angels.html"][*img]https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/BnB/2julysunbeams2013_zps73729ef7.jpg[*/img][*/url]

Large siggy:

https://i.imgur.com/szeZu.jpg

Copy and paste the code below it into your signature ~
For it to work properly you must remove the stars: *** from the code!

[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1306259-july-sunbeams-due-date-list-here-142-bumps-1-set-twins-10-angels.html"*][IMG*]https://i.imgur.com/szeZu.jpg[/*IMG][/*URL]

Small siggy:

https://i.imgur.com/1dZhk.jpg

Copy and paste the code below it into your signature ~
For it to work properly you must remove the stars: *** from the code!

[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1306259-july-sunbeams-due-date-list-here-142-bumps-1-set-twins-10-angels.html"*][IMG*]https://i.imgur.com/1dZhk.jpg[/*IMG][/*URL]

Please PM me if you have any problems making it work! It should allow anyone to click on your siggy and be linked back to our group!

<3 July 2013 Due Dates <3

~~1st of July~~

misslissa = :yellow:
mysticair2 = :yellow:
karry1412 = :yellow:
Meadowlark = :yellow:
NennaKay = :yellow:
myra = :blue:
Lauki = :yellow:
alicecooper = :yellow:
oneandtwo = :yellow:
Lotus Womb = :yellow:

~~2nd of July~~

lorilou8202 = :yellow:
MrsLuLu = :yellow:
BritneyNChris = :yellow:
macca197831 = :yellow:
HopeforFuture = :yellow:
JessinChi = :yellow:
SAMMYD76 = :yellow:
abagailb14 = :yellow:
ProudArmyWife = :yellow:

~~3rd of July~~

ValleyGurl = :yellow:
LizzieJane = :yellow:
Serenity9712 = :yellow:
:hugs: whigfield = :angel:
Shabutie = :yellow:
3rdbabybump = :yellow:
AmzLJ = :yellow:
TTCMSP = :yellow:
sue_88 = :yellow:
Libbysmum = :yellow:

~~4th of July~~

:hugs: Lovn.sunshine = :angel:
mummyss = :yellow:
:hugs: Butterfly2 = :angel:
KatOro = :yellow:
Catty = :yellow:
Littlelegs30 = :yellow:
gklmommy = :yellow:
JWandBump = :yellow:
:hugs: Photogmommy = :angel:
Maksmama = Twins!!! :yellow: :yellow:
tashalouiseb = :yellow:
JJsmom = :yellow:
Wriggly = :yellow:
alannadee = :yellow:
ready4lullaby = :yellow:
cheerios = :yellow:
sweet.dreams = :yellow:
:hugs: KES1024 = :angel:
01k204 [possibly the 11th] = :yellow:
maratobe = :yellow:
hopefulhoney = :yellow:

~~5th of July~~

mvosse = :yellow:
:hugs: mildred81 = :angel:
Belen09_10 = :yellow:
vanzaroni = :yellow:
sweet lullaby = = :yellow:
JP19 = :yellow:
sharnahw = :yellow:
hopefulhoney = :yellow:

~~6th of July~~

Malingo = :yellow:
barbara-moira = :yellow:
mummy2jj = :yellow:
MrsBarrowman = :yellow:
Medea1978 = :yellow:
Miss Bellum = :yellow:

~~7th of July~~

:hugs: missranda = :angel:
Nanner2mom = :yellow:
mummytojack1 = :yellow:
:hugs: DawnLu = :angel:
Charlie91 = :yellow:
floatingbaby = :yellow:

~~8th of July~~

:hugs: mouse_chicky = :angel:
TTCMOMMA = :yellow:
MrsMcP [Possibly the 10th] = :yellow:
:hugs: Sophiasmom = :angel:
Breadsticks = :yellow:
JFG = :yellow:
Sparkles237 = :yellow:
BeccaMichelle = :yellow:
:hugs: ilovehim91810 = :angel:
hopin4rnbow = :yellow:
3rdtimelucky = :yellow:

~~9th of July~~

Junemomma09 = :yellow:
Kitchenware = :yellow:
amjon = :yellow:
BooRooBear = :yellow:
janey211 = :yellow:
Sw33tp3a = :yellow:
TandJ = :yellow:

~~10th of July~~

Faith34 = :yellow:
LankyDoodle = :yellow:
:hugs: mummyclo = :angel:
bumski = :yellow:
wantingagirl = :yellow:
PerthLady91 = :yellow:

~~11th of July~~

dove830 = :yellow:
MegnJoe = :yellow:
faithfulgirl = :yellow:
:hugs: luminescent = :angel:
wantababybad2 = :yellow:
beachgal = :yellow:
lalalo = :yellow:

~~12th of July~~

Xxenssial = :yellow:
MarineLady = :yellow:
sandrac = :yellow:

~~13th of July~~

HollyTTC = :yellow:
Xuxa = :yellow:
Evana = :yellow:
Lilboogie = :yellow:
CesRen = :yellow:
misshastings = :yellow:
:hugs: CherryCorday = :angel:
chathamlady = :yellow:
karat85 = :yellow:
kaths101 = :yellow:
nuffmac = :yellow:
:hugs: Kimbra83 = :angel:
xsarahxxannx = :yellow:

~~14th of July~~

Tink80 = :yellow:
lolasweet = :yellow:
Whatme [possibly the 15th] = :yellow:
Duchess85 = :yellow:
cupcakekate = :yellow:

~~15th of July~~

Medipea = :yellow:
AAttcabby = :yellow:

~~16th of July~~

caro103 = :yellow:
x-kirsty-x = :yellow:
xkatiex = :yellow:

~~17th of July~~

emily4c = :yellow:
:hugs: AZBabyDust = :angel:
crystalg = :yellow:
MeganNW = :yellow:
counting = :yellow:

~~18th of July~~

~~19th of July~~

~~20th of July~~

:hugs: Dazed = :angel:
tlh97990 = :yellow:

~~21st of July~~

pandaspot = :yellow:
tsyhanochka = :yellow:
mattysMummy = :yellow: :yellow:
SugarBeth = :yellow:
Jsmom5 = :yellow:

~~22nd of July~~

jojo1234 = :yellow:
Jaz02 = :yellow:
samsMum = :yellow:
Strawberry78 = :yellow:
rabab780 = :yellow:
Vicki_Cream = :yellow:
TonyaG = :yellow:

~~23rd of July~~

Mumtobe1985 = :yellow:
tinkerbellfan = :yellow:

~~24th of July~~

IcePrincess = :yellow:
Sandoval_star = :yellow:
PeachyATL = :yellow:
PoppyRiver = :yellow:

~~25th of July~~

:hugs: goddess25 = :angel:
Pink Flowers = :yellow:
TTDuck = :yellow:

~~26th of July~~

parisprincess = :yellow:
Turtlemad = :yellow:

~~27th of July~~

Aaisrie = :yellow:

~~28th of July~~

:hugs: waiting2012 = :angel:

~~29th of July~~

MissFox [possibly the 30th] = :yellow:

~~30th of July~~

~~31st of July~~

fertiliciousx = :yellow:

~~EDD To Be announced~~

pinkbubbles = :yellow:
mrssuggy2b = :yellow:
Vankiwi = :yellow:

145 = :yellow:
19 = :angel:
[last updated 12.24.12]

Hi aaisrie, had my 12 week scan on news years eve and was told my baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks. Just got out of hospital this morning after having an erpc. Completely shocked and trying to come to terms with it all. :-(

I'm so sorry Sandrac. I hope in time you find some peace around this. :hugs:

Libbysmum, thanks for your experience! I'm really excited to feel the baby kick but I've still got a while to wait!

Sandrac, I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugs: You and your family are in my prayers!

Junemomma, my ultrasound tech mentioned something about the baby having wake and sleep cycles that are about 20 minutes. I didn't realize they were typically so short! And you're not being a butt :haha: I'm sure at your next scan baby will be all silly for mommy! :)

Myra, lots of prayers out to you, your OH, and little Connor! Your positive attitude can only help you right now. :hugs: I agree that if you can get in to the ER it might be helpful so you can have the little man monitored. Take care :hugs:

so sorry sandrac :hugs:

Hope all you ladies are good, I haven't been good at keeping up with this thread.

Do any of you ladies have journals? I would love to follow your journeys :)

AFM I got my scan date today, its 9.15 next Thursday. I keep feeling pops already... is that normal?

Sand...so sorry for your loss. It is always a sad thing to read about and even sadder to experience in person. I lost one in August but we got Pregnant straight away again. I just phoned the hospital yesterday to ask why I haven't recieved any letters. They had me down on the computer as denied because of mc. They assumed the refferal letter was for my previous pregnancy not my current one. So today I have to go back to the doctor and get another letter of refferal then wait another 2-3 weeks to hear back from the hospital. I will probably be 16 weeks before my first appointment! Crazy!

so today i bought my daughter a new bed so i can start switching rooms around! Right now my daughter has her own room which has its own bathroom. we have two guest rooms down the hall from her room which share a bathroom so we are moving her to one room the baby in the other and they will share a bathroom. so her room now will become the guest room.

i dont think she will be quite ready for a toddler bed before this little one gets here so i got her a convertible crib that will convert to a toddler bed and a full size bed when she out grows that. i'm excited to start getting ready to have two little ones!!!

Libbysmum - erk how annoying! At least they have your records straight now though.

tlh - you're so organised. I'm so jealous of your kids having their own rooms I must admit. We've only got a 3 bedroomed house (master bedroom, 1 double bedroom, and 1 single bedroom) and somehow we've got to try and juggle 4 kids in this space. I'n not looking forward to the squish. But we'll cope I guess. No choice really.

Do any of you ladies have journals? I would love to follow your journeys :)

AFM I got my scan date today, its 9.15 next Thursday. I keep feeling pops already... is that normal?

My journal is here, I keep it updated every few days:
https://mommywishes4dejavu2.blogspot.com/?m=1

I'm 11 weeks and 4 days and I don't know what I'm feeling! I noticed that whenever I lay on my belly, I feel itty bitty tiny bumping happening at my pelvis. It's always in the exact same little area. Maybe baby, but it's too early to be sure.

so today i bought my daughter a new bed so i can start switching rooms around! Right now my daughter has her own room which has its own bathroom. we have two guest rooms down the hall from her room which share a bathroom so we are moving her to one room the baby in the other and they will share a bathroom. so her room now will become the guest room.

i dont think she will be quite ready for a toddler bed before this little one gets here so i got her a convertible crib that will convert to a toddler bed and a full size bed when she out grows that. i'm excited to start getting ready to have two little ones!!!

I'm excited to have two little ones too, and am trying to start switching rooms! DH is being fussy, not wanting our extra room to be a pretty princess room but it's happening! It'll be a nice toddler room as its right at the bathroom. I'm going to try to get her sleeping in a toddler bed before baby comes as I need her crib! Lol. She's 18 months old now, so I'm sure she'll love her toddler bed, even if we have to move it in our bedroom for a while.

In other news, I just got a very sudden, strong craving for peas! I hate peas! Lol

I am keeping DD in her cot as long as humanly possible. She usually ends up in our bed anyhow but I can dream. We plan to have the new baby in a bassinette next to our bed for the first few months...then will have to re-arrange. See how it goes and how big the new baby is...if he or she lasts 3 mths in the bassinette. DD barely did cause she was so enormous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->