~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

well we have a long list but here it is to choose from so far.
grace
Kaitlyn
Violet
Declan
like using them as combos
Kaitlyn Ruby
Isaac Everett
Isaac Elliott
Declan Everett
Kaitlyn Grace

well we have a long list but here it is to choose from so far.
grace
Kaitlyn
Violet
Decline
like using them as combos
Kaitlyn Ruby
Isaac Everett
Isaac Elliott
Decline Everett
Kaitlyn Grace

decline? I've not heard that one before. Decline as in "to go down" ?

Maybe she met Declan?
I LOOOOVEEEE Everett and really wanted that for a boy name but DH HATES it. He also liked Elliot but decided against it!

we have a show here called Revenge( our favorite) and one of the characters name is Declan and it has been one i have liked since i heard it

Had a terrible night with heart burn and having to literally make a run for the bathroom where I was dry reaching for about 15 minutes...calling DH for help was no use...he slept through my trauma. When I got back in bed I was so angry and upset and was like "Thanks heaps for all your help!" Then he said I was insane thinking he should help when obviously he was asleep. That just made me more emotional and I cried my eyes out. I just felt like I could have choked to death and he wouldn't have even known. I figure next time I get heartburn I will just spew all over him and then maybe he will take notice.LOL :)

Elliot reminds me of the movie E.T. But it is a cute name!

Well I wasnt for sure before but it is legit now, I have been feeling baby from the OUTSIDE!! I can feel it very easily now and it thumps pretty hard. Tried to get DH to feel it but his hands arent very sensitive, im hoping within the next couple days he'll feel it too.

Such a relief, I was nervous about our ultrasound on monday but with the frequency of movement, i feel much better!

wow I'm so impressed. I can't even feel any movement internally yet!

I've felt all mine pretty early, last baby Dh felt at 15 1/2wks. I have no belly before pregnancy, and no muscle tone really so its basically skin, then uterus so its pretty easy for me to feel. My uterus is already halfway to my belly button!

my last doctor didnt believe me that we could feel him from the outside that early, til he felt him kick! and was like WOW, that doesnt happen often! LOL

lol i forgot that one lol very true very true now im gonna think that haha ET

lol to funny . im leaning more towards Declan though.

:wave:I have some catching up to do on this thread..I haven't been on here responding much because I needed to get to a better space of mind...

Maks- glad to hear the clot is gone!

Dove and Alice- yay for great scans!

Becca- CUTE announcement! What kind of responses did you get from your friends?

Bellum- the news sounds more positive when you have all the info. best wishes for your little one to be perfectly healthy!

June- sorry you had such a bad time coming off the meds! I hope you're able to get back on and that they can give you some quick relief!

Lib- sorry you had a rough night and DH was so unsupportive! How would he feel if he had to deal with all these pieces of pregnancy?!

Caro- I had an irritated throat last night and finally tried warm water with honey/lemon and that did the trick. Hope yours is feeling better!

AFM, its been a hard couple of days since that STUPID STUPID doctor told me (over the phone at that) that I was starting to miscarry!!! It's hard to stay positive when a trained professional tells you that your pregnancy is highly unlikely to continue!

My own doc called yesterday and helped answer some questions. She also scheduled a scan for next Friday to look at my cervix length (they can only assess that once you're at least 16 weeks). She said I could come to the office anytime-even every day- to listen to the baby's heartbeat and be reassured that things are ok.

I had another 5 hours of bad contractions last night & I started to think that was it :nope: ...but they subsided by 11pm and bleeding stayed light. I called my doc's office this morning and explained about the new contractions. The nurse said its possible they are caused by my body trying to expel more clots or being irritated by blood collecting in the uterus. I asked if we could move up our scan to today instead of waiting til next Friday.

So we got in this afternoon and baby is just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The clot is also slightly decreased in size. The nurse said we should be reassured by this and to try and be cautiously optimistic. There's no guarantee that everything will turn out ok but the outlook is so much better now. I can't even begin to explain the relief I feel. :D

Thank you all for your support. I truly believe prayers and wishes DO make a difference.

Welcome newbies!! :)

Hope it goes well Donna - I've actually really liked all my female doctors.

Our tech told us the other day that she thinks it's a boy. Not to buy anything or paint anything, but that's her guess at the moment...! I don't know how I feel! Hubby is excited but I'm just thinking... what are we going to do with all of Jessica's clothes? We found out with her as well so we have practically NOTHING in neutral.

Exciting that you might already know the gender!!! My DS is almost 9 so I have got rid of all his stuff. I have to start over, but I'm hoping to buy pink this time around! LOL! Otherwise, my older sister might send me some of her stuff that I gave her originally when DS was smaller. LOL! We mostly do handme downs but none of us has ever had a girl! But she's also planning on getting pregnant again soon so I guess she'll probably wait until she finds out what she's having before sending anything to me and baby. I don't know if she was jealous that I was pregnant or what. Honestly I'm surprised she's even trying right now when she lives with my mom and has 2 boys already. I mean, unless they already have a lot of money saved up to buy a house. I know they've been talking about it but my mom lives in a 3 bedroom modular home so it's quite small. It's my mom, my stepdad, my sister, her husband, and her two kids. Adding a third seems like a lot more! My poor mother! LOL!

:wave:I have some catching up to do on this thread..I haven't been on here responding much because I needed to get to a better space of mind...

Maks- glad to hear the clot is gone!

Dove and Alice- yay for great scans!

Becca- CUTE announcement! What kind of responses did you get from your friends?

Bellum- the news sounds more positive when you have all the info. best wishes for your little one to be perfectly healthy!

June- sorry you had such a bad time coming off the meds! I hope you're able to get back on and that they can give you some quick relief!

Lib- sorry you had a rough night and DH was so unsupportive! How would he feel if he had to deal with all these pieces of pregnancy?!

Caro- I had an irritated throat last night and finally tried warm water with honey/lemon and that did the trick. Hope yours is feeling better!

AFM, its been a hard couple of days since that STUPID STUPID doctor told me (over the phone at that) that I was starting to miscarry!!! It's hard to stay positive when a trained professional tells you that your pregnancy is highly unlikely to continue!

My own doc called yesterday and helped answer some questions. She also scheduled a scan for next Friday to look at my cervix length (they can only assess that once you're at least 16 weeks). She said I could come to the office anytime-even every day- to listen to the baby's heartbeat and be reassured that things are ok.

I had another 5 hours of bad contractions last night & I started to think that was it :nope: ...but they subsided by 11pm and bleeding stayed light. I called my doc's office this morning and explained about the new contractions. The nurse said its possible they are caused by my body trying to expel more clots or being irritated by blood collecting in the uterus. I asked if we could move up our scan to today instead of waiting til next Friday.

So we got in this afternoon and baby is just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The clot is also slightly decreased in size. The nurse said we should be reassured by this and to try and be cautiously optimistic. There's no guarantee that everything will turn out ok but the outlook is so much better now. I can't even begin to explain the relief I feel. :D

Myra, how awful for the doctor to phone you and say you're starting to miscarry!!!! That's just so unethical of them! What is going on with healthcare anymore?!?!? There are so many people on here that have stated what bad service they have got from doctors/hospitals. I pray everything is great with you and baby and I'm so glad to hear that your clot has decreased in size even if it's a slight bit!!!

I have to say that I am so thankful so far to have had a great experience and that my new doctor was amazing! I like female doctors to male doctors. To me they are more gentle and know what you're going through. I had a male doctor when I was pregnant with DS and I hated that doctor. But I didn't know any others in the area. I found out I think my baby is awake around 4pm every day! Yesterday I felt it at that time and even today I felt it around the same time! I'm excited to start feeling it more and more!!

Myra, what a relief! I am just so happy that you and your little man are both ok! I hope everything goes well at your next appt and things become less stressful for you. I can't imagine how scary the past few days have been for you and your husband. You'll continue to be in my prayers :)

Myra! So happy for you! It sounds like you are in safe hands. I hope all goes well for you! Such a relief.

Yes, I am hoping DH gets himself together and is more supportive...am hoping to raise the kids together as a team effort rather than just feeling alone in parenting. He just wants to do all the fun stuff with DD but none of the un-fun stuff...any one else experience this?

Alice the photo didn't load for me?

Donna how did you go?

Libby- for me ive been a single mother ever since i had my daughter 8 years ago from the begining. my daughter father decided it wasnt for him and left. then i moved to be near my mother when my daughter was 3 and was dating and ended up drinking for the first time and well ended up pregnant with my son. and didnt even now i had sx. so it was a shock to find out i was pregnant. and me and the father had broken up before i had found out. i met my husband when my son was 1 and he wanted the whole family life, he took them in as if his own, he belived he would never be able to have a family, he thought he was stairel. his sister also has issues. so when we found out i conceived 2 1/2 years after being married he so excited, this is a whole new experience to even be pregnant and to have a spouse to share it with and want to go to each appointment.

Sweetpea, what a happy ending! I am glad things are going well. I really hope this one is a boy that will take a lot of pressure off me to have more kids. I would LOVE a big family but when I get very little help from DH it makes me feel like my hands are full you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->