~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Tlh- yes its a private scan! we found out with our last child at 15wks as well but our ob wanted to peak so we didn't have to pay for it :) we found a place that's only $40 for 2d plus photos and a 4d sneak peak and they put the whole ultrasound online so we can send the link to family to view. they also guarantee so if they can't see gender tomorrow we can come back for free :)

oh and the same gender law-is inaccurate there is no law in the us that prevents natural siblings from sharing a room, even opposite gender kids. a court will take it into aaccount if the family is under supervision/investigation and if they feel like the home is inadequate but there is no out right law for natural siblings. there is a law for foster parents that prevents opposite gender kids over age 5 from sharing.

i shared a room with my brother 9 years my junior, after he was adopted. it was not allowed while he was a foster child but once he was legally ours he was allowed to stay with me, and stayed in my room well into my teens (he's special needs and was most secure with me so i was who cared for him...long story!)

Oh hey Donna - I did love it! So glad they brought back Oswin. She's sooo easy to watch! Can't wait for next season.

Iceprincess...so sorry to hear! Really hope it wont be too painful and that you get lots of support. It is a difficult time for anyone.

I have never heard of bedroom sharing laws! My next baby will be sharing with our DD at least for a few years.

There is a law here about more than 5 unrelated occupants sharing a house...but that is the only law of sorts I know that would be similar.

We are about to chow into some springrolls. yum! bought a bulk pack of 64 should keep us fed for months.

so sorry IcePrincess <3

I've had a rough year so far. multiple trips to the ER, our truck broke down and my phone broke. DH is still sick (almost 3 weeks) and I'm just frazzled! I've been vomiting since I got the stomach bug. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow and hoping all goes ok. Luckily one of my friends let us borrow their car but we're supposed to leave Wednesday for San Francisco so we can catch the plane to Massachusetts to visit my family. I really hope our awesome mechanic can come through for us and get one of our vehicles done. I don't know what I will do if not. I've missed so much work the last couple weeks (between sick, holiday and DH being sick). I feel terrible but I don't know what else I could do.
I'm excited to find out waht I'm having. Probably wont happen until the end of february or beginning of march. Might try to see about aprivate one for my birthday since I should be far enough along. We found out DD was a girl on DH's birthday- would be neat to have it on my birthday this time.
My tummy seems to be pushing out more now but I still just look fat (I'm pretty overweight this time)

so sorry IcePrincess <3

I've had a rough year so far. multiple trips to the ER, our truck broke down and my phone broke. DH is still sick (almost 3 weeks) and I'm just frazzled! I've been vomiting since I got the stomach bug. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow and hoping all goes ok. Luckily one of my friends let us borrow their car but we're supposed to leave Wednesday for San Francisco so we can catch the plane to Massachusetts to visit my family. I really hope our awesome mechanic can come through for us and get one of our vehicles done. I don't know what I will do if not. I've missed so much work the last couple weeks (between sick, holiday and DH being sick). I feel terrible but I don't know what else I could do.
I'm excited to find out waht I'm having. Probably wont happen until the end of february or beginning of march. Might try to see about aprivate one for my birthday since I should be far enough along. We found out DD was a girl on DH's birthday- would be neat to have it on my birthday this time.
My tummy seems to be pushing out more now but I still just look fat (I'm pretty overweight this time)

Im not sure where Humboldt county is but see if there is a peek a baby in your.area (we live in kings county), they are pretty darn cheap nd do gender as early as 15 Weeks!

DH is so over his job. He gets no appreciation even though he goes early, stays back late and does extra shifts. We are taking a short break at the end of January hopefully some good R&R and hope he feels more refreshed. He says he wants to resign but I would rather he looked for another job before making that huge decision.
Sorry you been so sick Fox. I been sick since Christmas. Hope the car situation gets sorted fast for you guys!

Ice Princess I'm so so sorry for your loss.

My DS2 started his first day of nursery this morning. Ahh my little baby is getting to be such a big boy. Time is flying so fast.

So sorry for your loss Iceprincess :( :hugs:.

sorry for your loss iceprincess :( :hugs:

AFM~ I had an pretty good birthday yesterday, didn't go out to lunch were we were planning to, because OH and my mother took me out shopping (well mom just more or less tagged along incase my OH needed some advice on how to deal with my hormones...LOL) OH, got me belly bands because my last 2 pair of pants that weren't uncomfortable turned uncomfortable over night, DD got me a body pillow, with an awesome super soft and fuzzy zebra print cover, and OH also got me the snugamonkey sleep and play rocker from fisherprice/target, that I've been DROOLING over...I wonder if he is going to cave and let me get the swing and bouncer that match it. I kinda decided we are doing a jungle theme withe emphasis on the MONKEYS, because I am in love with them. (with my DD we went gender neutral and I was in love with giraffes and ducks.) I have found so much cute monkey stuff that is neutral or gender specific that we can't go wrong!!! We also picked out our crib, but didn't buy it yesterday as the car wasn't big enough to get it home :( Hit up lunch at one of the best local Italian eatery around, not the steak house we were planning, but the ravioli Florentine hit the spot. Headed off to work. Tucked in my DD when I got home, and OH and I (and the pillow :haha:) snuggled up and watched a movie before we went to bed at 11 since he had to be up for work at 4:30. Still a bit more to go in the next week or two for birthday stuff with various friends and family. But all in all I'd say it was a successful 26th birthday :) I'm super stoked for tonight..my ladies group at church is starting a bible study on the Esther. The last one we did was on the book of Daniel and it was pretty much AMAZING!

Rocking the belly band and a maternity shirt today! DD has her Christmas concert this morning, as the scheduled day and make up day were both stormed out due to that silly old blizzard, and then vacation hit.

Have a great day ladies!

glad you had a nice birthday.

I need to get me a belly band. I've never had one before during any of my pregnancies but I think I could use one.

Off for my m/w appointment in 25 minutes.

glad you had a nice birthday.

I need to get me a belly band. I've never had one before during any of my pregnancies but I think I could use one.

Off for my m/w appointment in 25 minutes.

Good luck at your appointment! and the band is so comfy!!

I'm so sorry ice princess. The same happened to me, it's awful and distressing thinking you've been pregnant all these weeks. Time does heal. I went on to have a healthy baby boy after so try again when you're ready :hugs:

I've got my scan tomorrow, I'm very scared and super excited! First time I will have seen my baba :)

Our scan is in 2 1/2 hrs, I didnt sleep at ALL last night! Ahhh so stoked!

so exciting!!! I have a dr appointment to day. They said they will try to find the heartbeat this time. 11 weeks today (I think I'm the last one due this month on the first page lol!!)
We started off with general not feeling well around Christmas but it's just been getting worse. I'm feeling ok this morning.

Humboldt County is in Northern California. It's about 80 miles from the Oregon border.

Hello ladies!! Good luck with the upcoming scans today! I'm working my second 12 hour day today. Then again tomorrow and I have two days off!! Will be nice to be off. These patients are running me ragged!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->