~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

ok my you did cook them large!! how much did your kids weigh? my daughter was 8lbs 8 oz and i gained 78lbs while pregnant. i was super swollen but my belly didn't get huge or anything

10lbs 10oz
10lbs 1oz
11lbs 0.7oz

baby elephants lol

and oh my gosh.. I'm sure I said it the first time around.. but how do you even move that big!!! My daughter seemed to grow all the way up to my boobs rather than torpedo shaped and out... that's intense lady! :D:

yeah moving at that point is quite difficult lol

ok i just need to vent. Last week i ordered my daughter a new bed that converts from a crib to a daybed and full bed so she can grow with it and so the new baby can have her crib that does not convert. I got an email yesterday saying it was delivered. When i got home it was not delivered to my house. I checked online this morning and it says it was delivered and signed for by someone that is not my husband or I. I call fedex and they say sorry it was delivered to the wrong address then called back to tell me it was delivered to the store instead of my house so they would work on getting a driver to pick it up and deliver it to me. i'm so frustrated how can you possibly bring a 70lb package to the wrong address!!!

UPDATE: Her crib arrived finally!!

All the bump pics are so cute!!! This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am definitely showing a lot more than my other two even though I showed early with them too....lol...here is my 13 week bump :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
13 weeks, 4 days belly.....4th pregnancy. I'm already feeling huge and uncomfortable.....

Attachments

• Big Belly.jpg
    Big Belly.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
Sugarbeth sorry about the bleeding. Hope they sort it out quick.
Congrats new ladies on your pregnancies! Happy 9 months!
Got to take DD for her 18mth needles...suppose to be a heat wave this week so am wondering about calling it off for another week. She isn't 18months until Friday so I think it would be okay. Just don't feel like strapping her in to a hot car and going through the trauma. DH said he doesn't like giving her needles either but just go get it over with...alright for him as he won't be there for the crying.
Some days I feel more preggers than others. I am finding walking up stairs a bit more of an effort...especially carrying my lump of a toddler.
Question? Does anyone else feel pressure in there lower regions? Like quite often lately it feels like my bottom is going to fall out! Never had this with my first so am unsure what it could be???

Sugarbeth sorry about the bleeding. Hope they sort it out quick.
Congrats new ladies on your pregnancies! Happy 9 months!
Got to take DD for her 18mth needles...suppose to be a heat wave this week so am wondering about calling it off for another week. She isn't 18months until Friday so I think it would be okay. Just don't feel like strapping her in to a hot car and going through the trauma. DH said he doesn't like giving her needles either but just go get it over with...alright for him as he won't be there for the crying.
Some days I feel more preggers than others. I am finding walking up stairs a bit more of an effort...especially carrying my lump of a toddler.
Question? Does anyone else feel pressure in there lower regions? Like quite often lately it feels like my bottom is going to fall out! Never had this with my first so am unsure what it could be???
when i get up i feel like the baby is gonna fall out. i think its pressure of the baby on the bladder and pushing down.

thats funny libbysmum i feel the same way! i think its just growing pressure.

i feel it too! sometimes when i stand up i notice i hold my lower stomach (like i think im lifting the weight off or something) :haha: but im glad im not the only one!

OMG, I *just* googled this because I was freaking out!! So glad it's not just me....I was afraid to go to the washroom, in case the baby fell out:haha:

ladies i am so miserable. my tummy hurts, i keep going number 2 and have hemis so bad i can barely walk. i dont like how i feel but i thinkits my tummy pushing up. and oh my phone wont autocorrect or capitalize so i have fat finger syndrome going on. im just so worried igo 2-3 times a day. thats not right is it? babys heart sounds good so that helps me. just having a freak out day! my doctor doesnt seem too concerned either i felt like i was a bother to him

Glad to know I am not the only one...I was thinking it had to be something pregnancy related but didn't know what...just too early for the baby to be locked into the birth canal so I too was a bit freaked out thinking the baby would plop out in the toilet accidentally...horrible thoughts like that!
Donna sorry about your number 2's...have you tried drinking pear juice? It is suppose to be good for the bowels?

Anyone else have swollen feet and lower legs? Mine feel so tight and swollen they hurt! I've gotten home finally, showered, eaten and now I've put my feet up! I hope the swelling goes down. They're so swollen it hurts to squat!

ladies i am so miserable. my tummy hurts, i keep going number 2 and have hemis so bad i can barely walk. i dont like how i feel but i thinkits my tummy pushing up. and oh my phone wont autocorrect or capitalize so i have fat finger syndrome going on. im just so worried igo 2-3 times a day. thats not right is it? babys heart sounds good so that helps me. just having a freak out day! my doctor doesnt seem too concerned either i felt like i was a bother to him

Oh dear....did you eat anything weird? How long has this been happening? Check the ingredients in your pre-natal vitamins. If they have glycerin in them, that could be a contributing factor. Eat some bananas....hope you feel better!

Glad to know I am not the only one...I was thinking it had to be something pregnancy related but didn't know what...just too early for the baby to be locked into the birth canal so I too was a bit freaked out thinking the baby would plop out in the toilet accidentally...horrible thoughts like that!
Donna sorry about your number 2's...have you tried drinking pear juice? It is suppose to be good for the bowels?

I don't remember having this feeling before, so it freaked me right out!

hun i have been this way as well never had it with my last two. but it is normal. i havent said anything on here becouse its imberising. especially when you have morning sickness with it. every time i got sick i would have to go at same time so i am in bathroom several times a day. hope it lightens up for you soon.

Anyone else have swollen feet and lower legs? Mine feel so tight and swollen they hurt! I've gotten home finally, showered, eaten and now I've put my feet up! I hope the swelling goes down. They're so swollen it hurts to squat!

i normally have this the whole pregnancy but so far i have not this time thank goodness. i am dreading it. try and stay off your feet.

I had swollen everything...feet mostly with DD but I mean my legs, face, hands everywhere was swollen. It has something to do with blood pressure. They called it Odema ? not sure of spelling? I had to wear these yucky white stockings for the whole 3rd trimester and 6 weeks after I got out of hospital. Plus they put me on medication to try lower my pressure. It is no fun at all. I couldn't even fit any of my shoes. Put a whole new meaning to bare foot and pregnant!

I had swollen everything...feet mostly with DD but I mean my legs, face, hands everywhere was swollen. It has something to do with blood pressure. They called it Odema ? not sure of spelling? I had to wear these yucky white stockings for the whole 3rd trimester and 6 weeks after I got out of hospital. Plus they put me on medication to try lower my pressure. It is no fun at all. I couldn't even fit any of my shoes. Put a whole new meaning to bare foot and pregnant!

RIGHT!!! that's how i was and i most likely will have it again. it doesn't help that i live in 110* weather in the summer and hotter . all three pregnancy's are during the same time. so im sure i will get it. i had high blood pressure last time as well. so far so good at least they havent said im high as of yet. im already wanting to find some stretchable cute flip flops for when it gets warmer becouse im sure thats all ill wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->