~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I know what you mean sweetpea...Although it is winter in July here. My lovely winter boots don't get a look in. House slippers all the way here! I really hope I dont get it again with this pregnancy...so paranoid about it I keep asking them to check my BP levels every time I see the GP. I want to be induced if I have it again at around 36weeks... I hate looking like the mash-mellow man.

i am quite jealous of all these bump pictures!! i hardly have one yet, but im sure it will get to a point where i wish i didnt have one! lol

i havent had a swollen feet or ankles yet, but i am starting to get back ache, pretty sure its cos im back at work and having to be low down at children's tables all day. the head teacher is getting me an adjustable chair thou, so will have to see if that helps.

Oh goodness....I hope my blood pressure hasn't changed. It's been low, it normally runs low. I went in a week or so ago with a migraine and they check it, it was 106/63. Now all of a sudden I do have the edema and it has t gone away now that I've woken up this morning.. I still have it :( hopefully its nothing to do with blood pressure.

think good thoughts for me ladies. im at the clinic waiting to get in. just having cramping. i think it has to do with my tummy problems but i was getting too worried

think good thoughts for me ladies. im at the clinic waiting to get in. just having cramping. i think it has to do with my tummy problems but i was getting too worried

sometimes it makes you feel better just gettin checked out! hope all goes well tho!

Donna, I hope everything is ok!

Myra...haven't heard from you in a few days...(unless i missed it), hows bubba doing? bleeding slowed? i hope so!

afm...still fighting a cough/cold :/, been about 2wks now! hope it clears up soon!

Had more bleeding today. =\ It's still brown but it's heavier today. Still need to wait for my Friday appointment, and I've been told to sit still and relax until then.

Good luck on Friday Sugarbeth. Fingers Crossed that alls well and you hear heartbeat.:hugs:

Had more bleeding today. =\ It's still brown but it's heavier today. Still need to wait for my Friday appointment, and I've been told to sit still and relax until then.

:hugs: so hope its just old blood. roll on fri xx

everything is ok! even the sch was gone! baby was moving like crazy and getting so big! what a relief.

Aw I'm glad everything is ok Donna, these babies never stop worrying us do they!

I haven't got a bump yet, I still look fat :growlmad:

How are you all eating? I'm really struggling to eat healthily :blush: I'm trying to eat fruit, I love oranges but all I want is crisps and snacky foods. Argh. Must try harder!

im the same way kaths i just want snacks not actual meals!

you can take my name off the july 3rd. found out yesterday at 15 weeks that baby has no heartbeat and passed away at 11weeks and 1 day. I started spoti ng monday and the np said she heard the heartbeat both monday and yesterday I had an ultrasound yesterday that found no heartbeat so no idea what she heard. she tried saying that all I had was a UTI. culture came back that its all clean and never had one. same np I seen the day after baby supposably passed away said she heard a heartbeat. so I will be filing a complaint because I don't think she heard one at last months ob appt. I am scheduled for a d&c for friday morning. my family is grieving really hard. and my son just as much as I am.. we tried for 3 years for our 4th child. this is miscarrige # 6. so we are sending baby and the other stuff for testing . please have my family in your prayers. and good luck to everyone who is expecting.

very happy for you donna xx

serenity I'm so so sorry for your loss :( *hugs* xx

so sorry to hear this serenity i will say a prayer for you and your family during your time of healing. i think its a good idea to file a complaint against that NP if she said she was hearing a heartbeat! Good luck with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->