~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Is anyone else really thirsty? The last couple of days I just need to drink loads and loads

I can't remember now who posted about insomnia the other day, but mine seems to have come back full force these past 2 nights. Not only could I not fall asleep, but I think I woke up 8 times last night...3 times to pee, once with a bloody nose, and 4 times for no reason at all! ;-)

As for people touching my belly, if it's a friend then I'm ok. A couple students have asked and I was ok with it because they did ask first. One co-worker who I don't much like & we're far from being close, jumped up and patted my belly when she found out. I was really annoyed. I agree Lauki that being pregnant does not make my body public property! I told OH next time someone one randomly touches my belly, I'm going to pat theirs!

Pandaspot- I've been drinking water like crazy. I've never had such clear pee in all of my life!

I'm really thirsty lately yeah. Been drinking like a fish.

Nobody has tried to paw at my belly yet, thank goodness. I've been keeping it quite covered under my big coat though lol.

here's me today - 16 weeks. Ugh I'm getting big, and starting to feel the aches and pains that go with it!

603253_272345762892259_372276388_n.jpg

Glad I am not the only one drinking loads :) I keep getting a sharp stabbing pain in the pubic bone area, is it normal? It's quite a sharp pain. Could it be round ligament pain? I am not doing anything just sitting at a desk in work

I honestly don't care if people touch my belly. My coworker has told me that when I get a bit bigger she is going to touch it all the time. She was told that some people believe it to be good luck to rub a pregnant belly. Anyway, I'm the type of person that would hug friends every time I saw them so a pat on the stomach won't bother me at all. :)

I'm not sure how I feel about people touching my kid though. At the moment I see myself not caring if they ask/make conversation first but that could change when the baby is born. Though I would be annoyed if someone was obviously sick with a cold or something and just started playing with my baby without talking to me first. I've never seen that happen before but I don't have kids now so that could be why.

Panda, I have also been SO thirsty! I've never drank so much water before lol. I haven't gotten the stabbing pains in a while but yes, I had those too several weeks back. I never asked but I attributed it to ligament pain.

Breadsticks your name has me craving Pizza Hut breadsticks :haha:

Alice your bump is so cute! I wish I was that obviously pregnant :) you can see my bump if I have my maternity clothes on but when wearing tshirts and what not I just look like I've eaten to much :haha:

I too hate ppl touching my belly if I don't know them but thankfully that didn't happen much with dd. guess I just projected the do not touch me vibe :haha:

And as far as touching my kid I HATED that. People would touch her and I would take a wipe out and wipe her down. When we went out when she was real little I always kept a blanket over her carseat to keep her concealed in stores so no one could see her and therefore no one was tempted to touch her. I think I would have had a meltdown if a stranger touched her when she was a couple months old but I was extremely anal and even made family wash hands before holding her :haha:

Donna, I hope everything is ok!

Myra...haven't heard from you in a few days...(unless i missed it), hows bubba doing? bleeding slowed? i hope so!

afm...still fighting a cough/cold :/, been about 2wks now! hope it clears up soon!

Thanks for checking in. I really appreciate it. I've been reading but haven't been posting for some reason. Everything seems to be really good right now. For the last 4 days I haven't had any new blood- just the old brown still coming out. I keep reminding myself that the doc said this will likely be a bleeding pregnancy, so trying to prepare myself for the next time it comes and to know that it doesn't signify the worst. And at the same time, I'm so sad for those families who now have angel babies.

I returned back to work half time on Monday, and my students are being great. I told them that I had a scare about losing the baby and that the doctor said I could come back part time if I took it easy, made sure to sit etc. I've never been a teacher who just sits at her desk- esp when teaching science, you need to be up and about the room. But I explained that for a while I'd do most of the teaching from my chair. Kids are being great- reminding me to sit down when I get up and start walking around, bringing each other to task when o e starts acting up because they don't want me to get stressed or to have to get up a d deal with the situation.

I have another ultrasound Friday. Since seeing him healthy last week, its been easier to move into a more positive space. Still nervous a bit for Friday. Then I have an 18 week scan at the end of January. For now we're still going through day by day. I look forward to when we can shift our thinking over to week by week.

Thats good that your kids are being helpful and understanding!!

Serenity I'm so sorry you found out this way, and it breaks my heart you've done this 6times! I hope they find answers for you.

myra, I was thinking about you as well. Glad you're ok.

And the other ladies with bleeding and cramps that I read though it's scary but I'm glad things are going ok for you so far. FX they continue that way

AFM, so we're 'out' with everyone in the family and work for me. It's still not sinking in, but it feels a bit more real I guess. MS has come back to haunt me for sure. Sick monday and today and Tuesday was queasy all day. How am I supposed to start gaining if I can't even eat!!! I can handle a small lunch and I over eat at supper I'm so hungry so I'm bloated and uncomfortable for bed... then don't sleep well (hello insomnia still) Then wake up and start the cycle all over again. boooooooooooooo

I've started keeping a tally of all the awkward, inappropriate things that are said to me now, I'm up to 6 since last week... this is going to be a fun game. So far the highlights are:
'you have the hips for it'.... 'you want a home birth?? but whyyyyyyy you're a smart girl, that's sooooo dangerous'... and someone poked my belly and made a 'boop' noise.

fun times!

i hate the awkward things people do to pregnat people. my sister always try to touch my stomach and even before i was showing. at least it was my sister though so i didn't feel bad about hurting her feelings :haha: theres a girl at work that touched my stomach once to see if i was showing and she hasnt done it since cuz i told her i dont like that

Tsy...Wait til the little one is born and random strangers think it's okay to touch the baby, cough and sneeze on it and tell you it's a cute little boy when it's dressed in pink and obviously a girl...or vice versa! Stay strong! People can be very opinionated.

my daughter was dressed in pink pants and a pink leopard jacket and someone was like "oh your son is so cute how old is he" and i gave her an evil glare and just said shes a girl and walked away

Is anyone else really thirsty? The last couple of days I just need to drink loads and loads

i have a cup at work that holds 32oz and i drink at least 3 of them filled with water in a work day. which means i pee 100 times a day!

Hi ladies! I'm sitting at the doctors office waiting to be seen. I started having really bad pains this morning and it hurt to stand :( please pray everything is ok!

Junemomma- Praying that all is ok with you and your little one!!!

Following along still, but having a hard time keeping up and commenting.

An update from me: Last night the brown blood turned into red blood, but it was a very small amount and luckily this morning it turned back into brown. This is the fifth day I've been bleeding though, so it's incredibly nerve wracking and worrying. My doctor appointment is tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping to not have any additional problems today and get some answers tomorrow that'll put me at ease.

Junemomma, hope your appointment goes well and you feel better! Keeping you in my prayers! :hugs:

SugarBeth, I'm sorry you've had so much bleeding! I hope that your appointment tomorrow shows baby happy and healthy and you get some answers on the bleeding! :hugs:

sugarbeth - hope the appointment tomorrow goes well and that all turns out to be ok x

you can take my name off the july 3rd. found out yesterday at 15 weeks that baby has no heartbeat and passed away at 11weeks and 1 day. I started spoti ng monday and the np said she heard the heartbeat both monday and yesterday I had an ultrasound yesterday that found no heartbeat so no idea what she heard. she tried saying that all I had was a UTI. culture came back that its all clean and never had one. same np I seen the day after baby supposably passed away said she heard a heartbeat. so I will be filing a complaint because I don't think she heard one at last months ob appt. I am scheduled for a d&c for friday morning. my family is grieving really hard. and my son just as much as I am.. we tried for 3 years for our 4th child. this is miscarrige # 6. so we are sending baby and the other stuff for testing . please have my family in your prayers. and good luck to everyone who is expecting.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you at this difficult time. My thoughts are with you and your family. :hugs:

Hi can you add me to the list due with number 2...dating scan yesterday gave me a due date of 25th July x

@myra

So pleased to hear everything is going well for you. Hope your ultrasound tomorrow shows everything is fine x x

AFM, so we're 'out' with everyone in the family and work for me. It's still not sinking in, but it feels a bit more real I guess. MS has come back to haunt me for sure. Sick monday and today and Tuesday was queasy all day. How am I supposed to start gaining if I can't even eat!!! I can handle a small lunch and I over eat at supper I'm so hungry so I'm bloated and uncomfortable for bed... then don't sleep well (hello insomnia still) Then wake up and start the cycle all over again. boooooooooooooo

I've started keeping a tally of all the awkward, inappropriate things that are said to me now, I'm up to 6 since last week... this is going to be a fun game. So far the highlights are:
'you have the hips for it'.... 'you want a home birth?? but whyyyyyyy you're a smart girl, that's sooooo dangerous'... and someone poked my belly and made a 'boop' noise.

fun times!

Sorry to hear MS is back hopefully it will go again soon.

I can't believe people say things like that! It seems very rude to me. Oh well I guess I can look forward to that sort of fun.

I have been drinking a lot more water again lately, and eating lots of juicy fruits like apples, melon & satsumas.

Hi ladies! I'm sitting at the doctors office waiting to be seen. I started having really bad pains this morning and it hurt to stand :( please pray everything is ok!

Sending lots of good thoughts your way, hope everything is fine x x:hugs:

Following along still, but having a hard time keeping up and commenting.

An update from me: Last night the brown blood turned into red blood, but it was a very small amount and luckily this morning it turned back into brown. This is the fifth day I've been bleeding though, so it's incredibly nerve wracking and worrying. My doctor appointment is tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping to not have any additional problems today and get some answers tomorrow that'll put me at ease.

Will be thinking of you, hope the doctors appointment goes well tomorrow :hugs:

@ Mama_noni Welcome & congratulations x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->