~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Had my appt and ultrasound yesterday...we tried seeing the gender but baby was sitting on his/her legs....lol...I will be booking a private scan for my birthday next week so hopefully we will find out the gender!! (I better...I'm goin nuts!)

I measured ahead of where I was...I now measure 14w2d!!! Baby was doing great and showing off his/her dance moves! LOL!! Heartbeat was 154!

Anyone have any gender guesses?

Attachments

• 427576_3940273758359_354317765_n.jpg
    427576_3940273758359_354317765_n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
We had our follow up scan yesterday since the doc wanted to check cervix length. All looks good with that and with little Connor!!:happydance:

Heartburn is getting worse. Woke up coughing from acid reflux and then ran to the bathroom since I felt I was about to throw up...coughed/heaved so hard that I wet myself a bit! :dohh: Then I had the worst metalic taste in my mouth- it tasted like I had a rusty pipe in the back of my throat. I drank milk, ate crackers and couldn't get rid of it. A cough drop finally helped.

On a hopefully unrelated note, I ate an entire cantaloupe in one sitting!!! :blush: And i could have eaten more except I was out...that was my 4th melon this week but the previous times I just ate half at a time....OH is going to restock my melon supply tonight...phew!

i cant wait to find out our babys sex. but im just grateful everything is going well so far.

hoping everyone has a great day today. im gonna veg out and watch movies and eventually fold cloths and do homework.

I can't wait to find out the gender too! But I won't be finding out till close to 25 weeks!!! By choice really as we're doing the gender reveal party. Also we're in the midst of looking for a 4 bedroom house to rent. Our little 3 bed apartment 1352 sqft is just too tiny! I hope we find something!!!!! There's one house we're interested in that we will look at today. Also, we're planning a small trip to Disney world!!!! Either a 3 night or 4 night. We only live about 2 1/2 hours from Orlando so it's not a bad drive. It'll be our last vacation as a family of four! I'm so excited because our DS will almost be 4 when we go and he's already at the age where he'd really enjoy it! My 9 year old DD already enjoys it Lol

So sorry for your loss sugarbeth!!!!! Xxxx

So we got our anatomy scan date, it's February 6th at 8:30 am :D I'm so excited!!! I really really want to know the sex but I have to resist because I really want to find out at my gender reveal party! You ladies have to help me be strong and not want to find out. We're also wanting to do a 3D/4D scan around 28 weeks. Anyone else thinking of doing this? We've never had one so with this being our last, we really want to do one.

This is the exact day and time of my appt!!!! I'll be thinking of you while in there!!! We're both on EST so it's kind of funny that we'll both find out at the same time what we're having!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also plan on doing a 3D/4D scan. Not sure what week, we'll ask them the best time as it would be at our doc office. It turns out they are the only ones in this area that do it and it's $120. Not very cheap but I think it'll be worth it!

SugarBeth, so sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been around much. Trying to take some time away and stay off the computer some. Needing to spend more time with DS and OH. Luckily OH has started his last semester back up in school and all his classes end before I get off work so we can spend Tuesday/Thursday nights together! He works all the other nights but the last 2 weeks they've had him work a day or two a week where he goes in earlier so we get to spend a bit of time together at night as well. It's great to be able to have more time together!

I have started feeling the baby moving daily the last few days!! It's so great!! I notice it at work at about 4pm every day. When I'm at home I'll feel it slightly off and on. I just smile and chuckle. I told OH the first time I felt it and he put his ear to my belly to try and listen. He couldn't tell what he was hearing, just think it was my tummy.

My hormones have been all over the place and I've been moody...I hate being that way but my DS knows how to push my buttons and lately I haven't been able to keep myself as calm as I normally can. Then I get even more frustrated with myself.

Last Monday I got to work and I started having major cramps! It hurts when I stood up out of my car and I didn't know why! I felt like everything was going to fall out of me! I was hoping it was just gas but to sit, stand, move in any form it hurt! So I told my manager if it continued I was calling the doc office. Well it finally started fading away so I left it as just really severe gas pains. Since then I've had some cramping off and on but light cramping and I figure it's just my ligaments stretching more. Especially since I'm feeling the baby move daily now. I also have this horrible metallic taste in my mouth too! I can't get rid of it no matter what I try! Brush my teeth, use mouth wash and nothing is helping. I figure just another symptom of pregnancy! well I've wrote enough for now! LOL! I have to go finish trying to catch up on the posts!! :hugs:

Ladies, I am having such an amazing day!

I had work this morning with a very sweet coworker that I hardly ever see. It was a pretty low-key morning so it was actually kind of relaxing. I was done at 12:45PM so my husband picked me up and took me to my favorite local bakery for lunch :) They have the most amazing sandwiches and treats! We split a sandwich (they are huge!) and I also got a bearclaw and chocolate brioche. I couldn't finish it all so I brought them home for later.

After we ate, he took me to the mall (I need a new backpack for class, my gigantic bio and chem books destroyed my old one). I am currently using my husband's but we found one I like, it was $100 retail so we're going to wait a few weeks to see if they go on sale (since the semester just started). We also went into Macy's because we needed new pillows and they had a sale, I love new pillows :) While we were there we saw the Ninja blenders were on sale, the $220 one that can mix doughs and things was marked down to $130! I had been wanting a good blender for a while and really wanted a Ninja so my husband got it for me :D Well, I told him it should be an early birthday present lol.

Now I am home with a sweet little kitty purring on my lap, well fed, and relaxing :) My Packers (professional American football for my friends across the pond :winkwink: ) play tonight so I'm looking forward to a good playoff game and my Hoosiers (college basketball) won today so I'm a happy camper!

I hope the rest of you are having a wonderful weekend! JJsmom, so great to hear from you! I'm glad you are getting quality time with your family :) I love that you are feeling movement so frequently! I'm pretty sure I've felt baby here and there but nothing consistent, only when I'm lying down and not really doing anything.

Junemomma, I wanna go to Disney! My friend lives really close to Orlando so I definitely plan on taking this little one out for a visit (my friend will be the baby's godmother) and to go to Disney with her and her husband :D I hope you and your family has a blast when you go!

Myra, I am so happy that your scans continue to go so well! :happydance: It is such great news!!

I can't wait to find out the gender too! But I won't be finding out till close to 25 weeks!!! By choice really as we're doing the gender reveal party. Also we're in the midst of looking for a 4 bedroom house to rent. Our little 3 bed apartment 1352 sqft is just too tiny! I hope we find something!!!!! There's one house we're interested in that we will look at today. Also, we're planning a small trip to Disney world!!!! Either a 3 night or 4 night. We only live about 2 1/2 hours from Orlando so it's not a bad drive. It'll be our last vacation as a family of four! I'm so excited because our DS will almost be 4 when we go and he's already at the age where he'd really enjoy it! My 9 year old DD already enjoys it Lol

if you dont mind me asking what part of florida do you live? i moved three years ago from seffner florida and tampa florida i had my son in Brandon Florida.

Hiya all,
I'm so sorry sugarbeth :hugs:

I've had a good few days, I announced my pregnancy finally!

I got my NT results back today, I'm really happy after worrying the last few days I got 1:12600. I'm 34 and with the measurement at 2.2 I've been fretting.

On a bad note, I've also had the acid puking, peeing myself situation. Not great is it. Puking with wee trickling down your leg! :blush:

I too have weed a little bit when puking - and ive never even had a baby!!!!!! lol so embarrassing - im glad I live alone.

On a HUGELY happy note - I am ordering my pram next Saturday!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! And my travel cot and bouncer arrived today. This is getting very real and exciting!!

pambolina- I am guessing a boy for you but it could be a girl :) I am not a great guesser.
Myra- great news! So happy for you!
Kath- had any weird responses?
Sorry ladies that are doing pee...how annoying. Work those kegals ladies! Perhaps wear a pantie liner? I have had no problem with my pee...it is more the CM and sweat as it is summer time here!
Poor DD had the runs yesterday...I changed about 7 poops yesterday- poor kid.
As for heartburn- Mylanta all the way! I don't even measure it...I just take a gulp here and there when I start to cough. I bought the biggest bottle the store had.

if you dont mind me asking what part of florida do you live? i moved three years ago from seffner florida and tampa florida i had my son in Brandon Florida.

I was wondering this too! I'm also in Florida. In the Gainesville area :)

My DH is from Florida...Tampa bay area. We were there last June for vacations and to visit with his side of the family. He moved here to Australia to marry me etc. Small world! So our DD is half American I suppose.

So sorry for your loss sugarbeth!!!!! Xxxx

So we got our anatomy scan date, it's February 6th at 8:30 am :D I'm so excited!!! I really really want to know the sex but I have to resist because I really want to find out at my gender reveal party! You ladies have to help me be strong and not want to find out. We're also wanting to do a 3D/4D scan around 28 weeks. Anyone else thinking of doing this? We've never had one so with this being our last, we really want to do one.

This is the exact day and time of my appt!!!! I'll be thinking of you while in there!!! We're both on EST so it's kind of funny that we'll both find out at the same time what we're having!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also plan on doing a 3D/4D scan. Not sure what week, we'll ask them the best time as it would be at our doc office. It turns out they are the only ones in this area that do it and it's $120. Not very cheap but I think it'll be worth it!

SugarBeth, so sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been around much. Trying to take some time away and stay off the computer some. Needing to spend more time with DS and OH. Luckily OH has started his last semester back up in school and all his classes end before I get off work so we can spend Tuesday/Thursday nights together! He works all the other nights but the last 2 weeks they've had him work a day or two a week where he goes in earlier so we get to spend a bit of time together at night as well. It's great to be able to have more time together!

I have started feeling the baby moving daily the last few days!! It's so great!! I notice it at work at about 4pm every day. When I'm at home I'll feel it slightly off and on. I just smile and chuckle. I told OH the first time I felt it and he put his ear to my belly to try and listen. He couldn't tell what he was hearing, just think it was my tummy.

My hormones have been all over the place and I've been moody...I hate being that way but my DS knows how to push my buttons and lately I haven't been able to keep myself as calm as I normally can. Then I get even more frustrated with myself.

Last Monday I got to work and I started having major cramps! It hurts when I stood up out of my car and I didn't know why! I felt like everything was going to fall out of me! I was hoping it was just gas but to sit, stand, move in any form it hurt! So I told my manager if it continued I was calling the doc office. Well it finally started fading away so I left it as just really severe gas pains. Since then I've had some cramping off and on but light cramping and I figure it's just my ligaments stretching more. Especially since I'm feeling the baby move daily now. I also have this horrible metallic taste in my mouth too! I can't get rid of it no matter what I try! Brush my teeth, use mouth wash and nothing is helping. I figure just another symptom of pregnancy! well I've wrote enough for now! LOL! I have to go finish trying to catch up on the posts!! :hugs:
Wow! What are the chances?!? That's pretty neat!! I'll be thinking of you as well!!

I'm originally from Daytona beach but now live in Jacksonville! Huge city!

So most of our family knows, Im honestly surprised at the responses, surprised but not. The majority of them have made shitty comments like *do you guys EVER sleep away from each other?* and *does that dumbass know what causes babies?* They were in jest, but still rude. and then our parents said *are you guys just going to keep having kids or what?* out of the FEW people I thought would be negative about it (my mom, my oldest brother, and dh's step sister) They were the most excited, and only offered congratulations without any rude comments. Hopefully we'll be going FB public soon, I think i almost felt better with no one knowing. I really wasnt expecting people to be QUITE so snarky.

and the continued, *you werent meant for a girl* and *You dont need a girl anyway* comments kind of sucks. We are happy with a fourth boy but were REALLY wanting a girl so were still kind of trying to fully come to terms with the idea of never having a daughter so the comments just sucked today.

it did make me that much more grateful to live extremely far away (at least 12 hrs from the nearest family member) from family

So most of our family knows, Im honestly surprised at the responses, surprised but not. The majority of them have made shitty comments like *do you guys EVER sleep away from each other?* and *does that dumbass know what causes babies?* They were in jest, but still rude. and then our parents said *are you guys just going to keep having kids or what?* out of the FEW people I thought would be negative about it (my mom, my oldest brother, and dh's step sister) They were the most excited, and only offered congratulations without any rude comments. Hopefully we'll be going FB public soon, I think i almost felt better with no one knowing. I really wasnt expecting people to be QUITE so snarky.

and the continued, *you werent meant for a girl* and *You dont need a girl anyway* comments kind of sucks. We are happy with a fourth boy but were REALLY wanting a girl so were still kind of trying to fully come to terms with the idea of never having a daughter so the comments just sucked today.

it did make me that much more grateful to live extremely far away (at least 12 hrs from the nearest family member) from family

How incredibly rude! My husband and I want four kids, I don't see what is so wrong with that. I'm sorry you had to deal with so much negativity :hugs:

thats were my mom and my cousin and family live. do you now the pouchos, leslies,

That was very rude of them! I would've said something it were me but that only starts arguments and fights. Hope they realize how inconsiderate their. Immense were.

thats were my mom and my cousin and family live. do you now the pouchos, leslies,

No I don't, it's such a big city, you could go years without running into the same person twice or even once for the matter.

How incredibly rude! My husband and I want four kids, I don't see what is so wrong with that. I'm sorry you had to deal with so much negativity :hugs:

I dont understand it either, ESPECIALLY because we come from pretty big families. I have two brothers and two sisters. PLUS two step sisters and two step brothers. and my husband has 3 brothers and a step sister, our best friend from highschool's dad is the one that called my husband a dumb ass and they have 7 kids!! So the people that were making fun of us all basically have more children then we do! Just dont know...

I posted on FB, our friends are being WAY sweeter than family, makes me feel a bit better. Thank you for the hugs!

That was very rude of them! I would've said something it were me but that only starts arguments and fights. Hope they realize how inconsiderate their. Immense were.

I fight with my husbands family A LOT cause they are pretty rude, generally, I didnt bother today, I usually let comments slide if its a one time thing, but if it continues...they'll hear from me. My tolerance level is only so high! Like I would have expected it later maybe? cause our families are pretty sarcastic, but the day they find out?! Just seems a little too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->