~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

wow alice how do you remember everyones name and manage to comment!? i'm impressed!! I can only multiquote :haha:

How do you pronounce callisto? as it looks calli-s-to? or somehow else? I'm not familiar with the legend at all so afraid i'd prob not know whether it was a female or male name either way. However if you abbreviated to calli, i know some girl calli's!

Kath, yay for people thinking you look pregnant!! i've had the opposite...'oh your not showing at all yet, i'm surprised with it being No.2'...yet I can't do my work trousers up, so i was like 'oh fab i just look fatter then :dohh::haha:'

Elizabeth Rose Keller
Our Forever Sleeping Beauty
was born into the arms of Jesus

Sweet Little Flower
Of Heavenly Birth
You Were To Fair
To Bloom On Earth

We will love and miss you forever !

Thank you all for your prayers for us. When they did the ultrasound today at 12 weeks and 5 days they found out that Elizabeth had stopped growing at 8 weeks. We are heartbroken ! Please pray for us while we grieve. I probably won't be around much, I need time to heal. I hope you all have wonderful pregnancies and please hug your baby bumps extra tight for me.

Jill

Sugarbeth I am so sorry for your loss. It is a tragic and upsetting thing to happen. It is so hard to understand why....I really hope that you get the support you need at this time. My heart goes out to you and your family!

Alice- we thought about Calista as a name, just one L. I taught a little girl named it once while teaching. It is very pretty. Meanwhile my DD is strangling me with love. Take lots of honey and lemon for your throat.

Elizabeth Rose Keller
Our Forever Sleeping Beauty
was born into the arms of Jesus

Sweet Little Flower
Of Heavenly Birth
You Were To Fair
To Bloom On Earth

We will love and miss you forever !

Thank you all for your prayers for us. When they did the ultrasound today at 12 weeks and 5 days they found out that Elizabeth had stopped growing at 8 weeks. We are heartbroken ! Please pray for us while we grieve. I probably won't be around much, I need time to heal. I hope you all have wonderful pregnancies and please hug your baby bumps extra tight for me.

Jill

So So sorry SB :hugs:

So sorry for your loss sugarbeth!!!!! Xxxx

So we got our anatomy scan date, it's February 6th at 8:30 am :D I'm so excited!!! I really really want to know the sex but I have to resist because I really want to find out at my gender reveal party! You ladies have to help me be strong and not want to find out. We're also wanting to do a 3D/4D scan around 28 weeks. Anyone else thinking of doing this? We've never had one so with this being our last, we really want to do one.

Anyone else still have moments where they can't believe they are expecting? I sti have moments where I'm like "Oh yeah, I'm pregnant! There's a little one in there!" Lol

Jill- I'm so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking. I hope that you and your family are able to find some moments of peace as you go through all of this. Sending prayers and warm wishes to you.:hugs:

Sugarbeth, I am so sorry for your loss! :hugs: It makes me so sad that you are going through this. I am praying for your family. Lots of hugs to you all :hugs:

Becca, oh no! I hope your daughter starts feeling better and you can enjoy the beach!

Libbysmum, I hope your husband doesn't get called in either! My husband and I haven't had a day off together in about a week and a half. It's not terrible because I still see him a lot but I am looking forward to next Saturday when we have a full day together :)

Alice, aww shucks thanks! I think your bump is super amazing so I'm jealous of yours :haha: I do look forward to mine getting a bit bigger but then I'm sure I'll miss having more mobility lol. I hope you start feeling better soon! Being sick stinks :( As far as the girl's name goes, I really like Athena Adeline the best but I agree that Callista sounds more feminine than Callisto.

Jill I'm so sorry. :hugs: take your time and heal. You'll be in my thoughts.

AFM I managed 3 whole meals and a bedtime snack today! I feel so much better today than yesterday I hope this keeps up. I bought maternity leggings today they were cheap and an old navy dress for $9.
I'll soon be declaring a war on waistbands. This bloating is uncomfortable.

Good night ladies

So sorry for your loss sugarbeth!!!!! Xxxx

So we got our anatomy scan date, it's February 6th at 8:30 am :D I'm so excited!!! I really really want to know the sex but I have to resist because I really want to find out at my gender reveal party! You ladies have to help me be strong and not want to find out. We're also wanting to do a 3D/4D scan around 28 weeks. Anyone else thinking of doing this? We've never had one so with this being our last, we really want to do one.

Yes I am definetly getting a 4d scan at 28 weeks or round about. A can't wait :)

Morning all, hope everyone is feeling OK.

I am so pleased it's the weekend, the last week at work seemed to drag on for ever! I know at some point we have to go shopping but as it is all wet & horrible outside, I am hoping to put it off till tomorrow.

Libbysmum - Hope you get to enjoy a weekend with your OH.

Alicecooper -Hope you feel better soon. I like your choice of names. I would go with Callista, I think sounds nicer than Callisto.

Sugarbeth - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family at this difficult time :hugs::hugs:

Junemomma09 - Good to hear you have a scan date, I cant wait to find out if bean is M/F. I'm not sure about the 3D/4D scans, personally I think they look a bit strange. I still have lots of times where I cant really believe this is really happening!

tsyhanochka -glad to hear you are feeling better x

jill im so sorry for your loss, i know how heartbreaking it is. Take the time to heal. :hugs:

All of a sudden i seem to have a bump! i will try and post a pic later, I feel huge, even thou i know im not!!! lol

Our moses basket came the other night, very exciting!! Me and hubby both sat looking at it, a very odd moment. Will be very strange when there is a little person in there!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->