~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I think I've taken 5 tests and 2 digitals already ;P.
I bought a pack of 15 Ebay cheapies a while ago, so I might as well use them! I like seeing that the line got darker since Saturday!

How long have you been trying to conceive? 2 months. Implant came out on the 29th of August. So I'm really lucky! And grateful!

What would you like GIRL or BOY? A healthy baby to begin with. But would love another girl as I love being a mummy to my daughter!

What symptoms are you having? Lots of nausea and exhaustion. Sensitive boobs and some twinges in my tummy!

I swore I will not take anymore hpts! Not gonna stress about it. I had four positives here at home and the ne at the doctors office was an instant positive as well. Last time when I had a cp my tests never really did get dark, and thes were already darker at 3wks so I took at as good sign! I was so scared that the tests would be neg at the dr that I actually took my frers along to show the nurse lol!

I am also having lots of heartburn. Like even drinking water gives it to me! And soooo hungry. Little crampy and my hips were sore today.I keep trying to talk myself out of symptoms I think lol

How long have you been trying to conceive? just over a year.

What would you like GIRL or BOY? A healthy baby!!! but would really like a girl.

What symptoms are you having very sore boobs, tired and queasy.

I swore I will not take anymore hpts! Not gonna stress about it. I had four positives here at home and the ne at the doctors office was an instant positive as well. Last time when I had a cp my tests never really did get dark, and thes were already darker at 3wks so I took at as good sign! I was so scared that the tests would be neg at the dr that I actually took my frers along to show the nurse lol!

I am also having lots of heartburn. Like even drinking water gives it to me! And soooo hungry. Little crampy and my hips were sore today.I keep trying to talk myself out of symptoms I think lol

Hi ...I am a bit stressed too ....I had a cp last month and this month tested very early @3 weeks 4 days and the line is dark for this early ...(and it's not those early detection test Either ) i am paying attention to every symptoms that comes and goes ...it's making me crazy:headspin: ...I just want to relax and enjoy ....

Ooh just spotted the siggy sunshine - love it thank you!

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TTC?

Just 1 month! I am blessed. It didn't happen this quickly for us last time.

WOULD YOU LIKE A GIRL OR A BOY?

I already have a hilarious little boy so a girl would be nice, but then if it's a boy the Leo has a little playmate. Win win either way!

WHAT ARE YOUR SYMPTOMS?

Sickness, sickness, sickness. Oh and sore boobs and stretchy pains, but they are minor in comparison!

Hello Ladies!,

Im thinking Im due July 7th:) First baby and so excited! I havent taken any prenatels though, probably wont be able to get them till Thursday. Will that effect my baby at all? Havent went to the doctors yet, my mother in law is taking care of all that. Really excited for all of us. My name is Courtney:)

HTML • Ezboard • PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code

Hello Ladies!,

Im thinking Im due July 7th:) First baby and so excited! I havent taken any prenatels though, probably wont be able to get them till Thursday. Will that effect my baby at all? Havent went to the doctors yet, my mother in law is taking care of all that. Really excited for all of us. My name is Courtney:)

HTML • Ezboard • PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code

Congrats and welcome! :happydance:

I still test every 2-3 days :blush: to make sure little bean is still ok!

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TTC?

5-6 months, but I didn't ovulate in all that time so I am not sure that it counts. When I finally did though we caught our little miracle bean :)

WOULD YOU LIKE A GIRL OR A BOY?

I would love a boy and would love a girl, I just want them to be happy and healthy.

WHAT ARE YOUR SYMPTOMS?

Tiredness, queasy and sore boobs.

Hi ladies:wave: Can I join too? Got my BFP yesterday, at 11 DPO. My EDD is July 11th. I'm excited but nervous because I had a CP last cycle and lost our baby boy at 18 weeks this summer:cry: We are really hoping that 3rd time's a charm...

Sticky Beans to everyone!!

Welcome dawnlu! You should be fine until Thursday w/o prenatals. It's just a couple of days.

Hi ladies:wave: Can I join too? Got my BFP yesterday, at 11 DPO. My EDD is July 11th. I'm excited but nervous because I had a CP last cycle and lost our baby boy at 18 weeks this summer:cry: We are really hoping that 3rd time's a charm...

Sticky Beans to everyone!!

Congrats hun and lots of sticky dust to you! :happydance:

Eek! We just had paprika chicken and couscous, nomnom!

Hello all, can I join? Only found here because of Whigfield's thread :) am due 2nd July with out first :D

Welcome and congratulations on your BFP!

My doctor wont see me till 2 missed periods, is that normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->