~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I saw the doctor today and she just advised me to rest - "if it's a miscarriage then it will be a miscarriage" :dohh:

Had my HCG levels checked and got results yesterday - they were rising, but anything can change quickly, right?

Ladies, I apologize SO MUCH in advance for this but I am out of my mind. Spotting got a little bit worse but I still don't know if it's considered dangerous or not. So I took a pic..

It's in the spoilers.

https://i49.tinypic.com/qrae6t.jpg

I'm having a few cramps but it's not really that painful right now. So scared! Ugh!

What do you think? :shrug:

with the hcg levels you have and from what I've experienced i think that looks pretty normal. If it gets bright red or your cramps get worse than af, contact your doctor. Otherwise that just looks like beanie getting snuggled in! :hugs:

whigfield i had spotting like that when i wiped with my daughter, i hope it settles down for you :hugs::hugs:

How long have you been trying to conceive? not long, was dignosed with diabetes and PCOS and was told it would be a while, fell pregnant 2 weeks after my appointment!

Would you like a BOY or GIRL? i would love to give hubby a boy but we have a bet going, when we have a boy we are making that our last baby so i hope its a girl LOL

What symptoms are you having? very sore, burning boobs, bloated, sore legs, tired and now my sense of taste and smell are going funny!

Does anyone else feel like they're always STARVING to death?

Yes! I got up at 4am the other day to eat something because I was soooo hungry I felt sick. How can something so tiny need so much food?

I know right. The last couple of days I feel ravenous I could just keep eating and eating and eating. I didn't get this bad with my last 2

This afternoon I noticed my stomach muscles feel sore on the sides- as if I've been doing sit ups...haven't done any exercise of late though! It's not something I'm worried about, just surprised that's all. Anyone else feeling similiar?

myra - yes I've been having that. strangely I seem to get these pains in the night?!

whigfield - really hope everything is ok with your little bean :hugs:

Welcome to all the newcomers!! Congratulations and a H&H 9 months!!! I can't believe how many BFP's we have!! Especially on July 4th!! YAY!!!

how long have you been TTC? My OH and I have been TTC for 6 months. We decided after our BFN last month that we were going to hold off and start back up in December so OH would be back from basic training for the Army when the baby is born. Last month was the last time we wanted to try to make sure he'd be here. This month however, I was shocked with a BFP!!!

what are would you like GIRL or BOY? I personally want a little girl. Either way we'd be happy. But OH said he's dreamed we've had 3 girls and one of them being a set of twins. I already have a son so I'd be happy with a daughter. DS wants me to have a boy (even though he doesn't know mommy is pregnant yet). We've discussed this with him before.

what symptoms are you having? Feeling twinges and pulls a LOT! I can't twist in my chair to grab a file or I make a face cause I feel it pull. I am nauseated when starving but can only eat a very small amount. I've lost 3 lbs already in one week. Backache, tired at times. Other times I feel GREAT! Don't ever know where I get the boost of energy from. LOL! Boob's sore and getting bigger!!! (They are already big enough! LOL!)

Whig...I am sorry about the bleeding. If you get bad cramping with it and the blood gets kind of clotty then it is probably a miscarriage. I hope it is nothing serious. Did the doctor advise an early scan? or an examination? In my first pregnancy I had some bleeding and was super worried at 27wks and it turned out to be a polyp on my cervix and nothing to worry about. Sometimes you can have a little bleed after having sex...not sure if that is your case or not? It is hard to know.

This afternoon I noticed my stomach muscles feel sore on the sides- as if I've been doing sit ups...haven't done any exercise of late though! It's not something I'm worried about, just surprised that's all. Anyone else feeling similiar?

I believe that muscle stretching it's a good thing, baby growing. How far along are you?

Hi ladies:wave: Can I join too? Got my BFP yesterday, at 11 DPO. My EDD is July 11th. I'm excited but nervous because I had a CP last cycle and lost our baby boy at 18 weeks this summer:cry: We are really hoping that 3rd time's a charm...

Sticky Beans to everyone!!

That is my DD's birthdate! She is a very strong willed and happy toddler :) All the best this time!

jjsmom your storie kinda sounds like mine lol we were going to take a break from trying then BAMN i finally got my :BFP: and i also em hoping for alittle girl because i already have alittle boy but we'd are just wanting a H&H baby

Thanks ladies, I feel a bit better now and no spotting at the moment, so I feel a little relieved. I'm sure if it was a m/c it wouldn't keep stopping and starting, would it? :shrug: I have no experience really because my 2 early losses there were no warning signs or anything before like this - it was just lots of red blood and clots, and cramps, very quickly.

We hadn't DTD though - abstaining from that for as long as possible because of the spotting, which is really annoying because I want it so bad. :blush:

Also, welcome and congrats to the new BFPs! :wave:

My due date is probably between the 2nd and 9th of July!

I'm feeling nauseous unless I eat and I am exhausted! Luckily I don't have much time to think running after a 16 month old and all!

I felt that way with my first pregnancy...however only vomited about 2 times...I vomited much more in my 3rd trimester with severe heartburn. I would be talking to someone and mid-sentence throw up. horrible!

By the way I think your kid and mine must be very close in age as she is almost 16mths too! It's crazy with a toddler in tow!

My due date is probably between the 2nd and 9th of July!

I'm feeling nauseous unless I eat and I am exhausted! Luckily I don't have much time to think running after a 16 month old and all!

I felt that way with my first pregnancy...however only vomited about 2 times...I vomited much more in my 3rd trimester with severe heartburn. I would be talking to someone and mid-sentence throw up. horrible!

By the way I think your kid and mine must be very close in age as she is almost 16mths too! It's crazy with a toddler in tow!

I only vomited twice during my pregnancy with DS also! I was a little nauseated but they said I had an infection so made me take some horse pills. Well the first one down the hatch and right back up! Then I got a pill splitter and started cutting them in half long ways! Then later on I got sick one other time. I'm hoping I dont' get very sick with this one too! I'm trying to not make it known at work until I'm 12 weeks.

Thanks- that's what I was assuming... I'm 5w 1d :D[/QUOTE]

I felt the same with my 2 prior. Everything I read said you would feel like a pinching but mine was just like a did a bunch of sit ups, sore abs.

Thanks ladies, I feel a bit better now and no spotting at the moment, so I feel a little relieved. I'm sure if it was a m/c it wouldn't keep stopping and starting, would it? :shrug: I have no experience really because my 2 early losses there were no warning signs or anything before like this - it was just lots of red blood and clots, and cramps, very quickly.

We hadn't DTD though - abstaining from that for as long as possible because of the spotting, which is really annoying because I want it so bad. :blush:

Also, welcome and congrats to the new BFPs! :wave:

I had a mc two months ago and it began with stopping and starting on the tuesday-saturday...then sunday morning I had bad cramps and we actually lost the little one that came out while I showered in a big lump...scared the crap out of me!

Welcome new :bfp:s!

Hope everyone is doing okay.
Sticky :dust: whigfield

DH brought back 2 starbucks doubleshots from the store, one for him, one for me. "Did you forget I was pg or that I can't have much caffeine?" He said the latter. :dohh:
Bless him. Now I really want coffee. :haha: It'll be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->