~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Welcome and congrats to the new members! :happydance:

~~Page one is updated! ~~

The siggy banner is on page 37 ~ post 362 [two size options!]

Welcome to all our news congrats and a h&h 9 months :D

How long have you been trying to conceive? I've been trying since I got my Implanon out in April got pregnant in July then miscarriage in August :( at 5 weeks 2 days. Waited one month/cycle got pregnant after my cycle September 25 <3

What would you like GIRL or BOY?As long as the baby is healthy that's all that matters I want both boy and girl so it doesn't matter one bit :)

What symptoms are you having?Lots of GAS and exhaustion. Sensitive boobs twinges in my tummy and headaches.

My doctor wont see me till 2 missed periods, is that normal?

8 weeks is standard here. I'm being seen earlier because of not knowing how far along I am! But if I'd known, then it'd be 8 weeks

congratulations to all the new bfpers! and 8 weeks is standard in the UK

Hi ladies I still need to read through the thread. Just wanted to introduce myself. I was TCC for 10 months and then. Got my BFP on Sunday morning I am so excited.
Now I am going to have a good read of the thread lol. My due date is 4th July.

Hey Ladies I got my BFP yesterday. This will be #3 for me my DS is 2 and my DD just turned 1. All were planned :)

Hey Ladies I got my BFP yesterday. This will be #3 for me my DS is 2 and my DD just turned 1. All were planned :)

Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to you!
What's your EDD so I can add you to the front page?

[if you'd like to add the banner to your siggy it's on page 37 ~ post 362 :thumbup:]

Hi ladies I still need to read through the thread. Just wanted to introduce myself. I was TCC for 10 months and then. Got my BFP on Sunday morning I am so excited.
Now I am going to have a good read of the thread lol. My due date is 4th July.

Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

We have the same due date! lol

How long have you been trying to conceive? Just the 1 month

Would you like a BOY or GIRL? I would love a boy, but another girl is still a blessing

What symptoms are you having? Just very tired, achey and hungry

So I registed at the docs today, so they said wait 48hrs then ring up for an appointment with a midwife, so thats something exciting to look forward to.

Hi. I would love to join. I got my BFP today and I am in total shock. I will be due 3rd July.

Does anyone else feel like they're always STARVING to death?

Ladies, I apologize SO MUCH in advance for this but I am out of my mind. Spotting got a little bit worse but I still don't know if it's considered dangerous or not. So I took a pic..

It's in the spoilers.

https://i49.tinypic.com/qrae6t.jpg

I'm having a few cramps but it's not really that painful right now. So scared! Ugh!

What do you think? :shrug:

Congratulations 3rdbabybump and amzLJ!

How's everyone feeling? I hit 5 weeks today - woohoo! Only another 35 to go.... :wacko:

How long have you been trying to conceive? Just under 2 years

Would you like a BOY or GIRL? We've got our fingers crossed for a girl but obviously after 2 years we'll be ecstatic with either!

What symptoms are you having? Boobs are slightly bigger but not sore, hungry, gas, cramps and naseau off and on

Ladies, I apologize SO MUCH in advance for this but I am out of my mind. Spotting got a little bit worse but I still don't know if it's considered dangerous or not. So I took a pic..

It's in the spoilers.

I'm having a few cramps but it's not really that painful right now. So scared! Ugh!

Sorry Whingfield, I've never experienced, but my sister did earlier though. Did you try just calling the dr's office for advice.

It's in the spoilers.

:hugs: I have no experience with what kind of spotting is normal for pregnancy but it doesn't look like too much and it's very light pink, not bright red so could just be bean settling in? Have you spoken to your doctor about it? Maybe they could give you an early scan?

Adding to MrsLuLu or even a blood test to check your HCG levels

It doesn't look like a bad thing to me. A friend of mine had spotting all throughout pregnancy.

Does anyone else feel like they're always STARVING to death?

Yes! I got up at 4am the other day to eat something because I was soooo hungry I felt sick. How can something so tiny need so much food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->