~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Sorry for your loss Libbysmum, guess I will have to keep an eye on it. :(

So bloated! :wacko:

10th July and at the moment planning to stay team yellow. We found out with my little girl. I am only 4 weeks pregnant and only found out this afternoon, so it's really early and I feel like it's not real and I'm a bit of a fraud, especially as it doesn't feel as certain as it did with my first child and both were conceived in one month. Fingers crossed for all of us.x

Hey Ladies, can I please join this group. I got my BFP yesterday an I think I'm around 4-5 weeks pregnant which gives me an estimated due date of 5th July... !! I have my first docs appt on Thursday so hopefully will have it all confirmed then. I'm soo nervous and scared that I'm qetting to excited at such an early stage but I can't help it... I also have no symptoms which worries me a bit?? Anyone else not got any symptoms?? Xx

Welcome Lanky and JP! :happydance:

My symptoms aren't really noticeable most of the time, honestly. My boobs hurt but I don't really notice except for when I get the occasional shooting pain, or when I'm laying on my side or hugging OH. Besides that I just feel tired (and at the moment, a bit bloated :dohh:). I spoke to the doctor about this too and she said (and other women will back this up) that some people don't ever get many symptoms at all, whilst some might just take a little longer (and more hormone in their system) before many symptoms start happening. :flower:

Oh I'm glad to hear I'm not only one with no symptoms... Although saying that as I type I am absolutely starving hungry, yet only an hour ago I came home from a 3 course meal out with friends... I feel I could eat it all over again which for me is stranger I'm not s big eater? Is this normal? I'm very new to all this me an hubby only been trying since Aug an this will be our first so it's nerve racking an scary all at once!!

It's nice seeing so many others with similar due dates to chat to!! Xx

Oh I'm glad to hear I'm not only one with no symptoms... Although saying that as I type I am absolutely starving hungry, yet only an hour ago I came home from a 3 course meal out with friends... I feel I could eat it all over again which for me is stranger I'm not s big eater? Is this normal? I'm very new to all this me an hubby only been trying since Aug an this will be our first so it's nerve racking an scary all at once!!

It's nice seeing so many others with similar due dates to chat to!! Xx

The extreme hunger is the most noticeable symptom for me. I could eat all day long the last couple of days. I'm also tired but I do have two other little ones, so that's not necessarily the pregnancy. One funny symptom I've had with all my babies is a stuffy nostril when I'm sleeping. I'm also experiencing a bit of nausea, I only had slight nausea with my DS and only for a short time, so maybe a boy? Carved a pumpkin tonight.....not so appealing.

Does anyone have really bad period pain?

I remember something about period pain when I was pregnant with my first, but I can't remember if it was me who had it or if I was advising someone else! I certainly don't remember it feeling this bad... I have had it in worsening amounts since about a week ago.

Ladies I need some support right now. I just had some brown discharge and I'm so scared right now. I feel like nearly all my symptoms are disappearing :( my boobs don't feel like they were if that makes sense and I just feel like something is wrong. I'm so scared and I just want this baby to be ok!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Photogmommy! Lots of hugs to you! :hugs:

How long have you been trying to conceive? This was our first month TTC. BFP was totally unexpected!

Would you like a BOY or GIRL? This is our first, so I would love to have a boy. I always wanted an older brother :) But of course, boy or girl, as long as baby is healthy I am thrilled!

What symptoms are you having? I can't tell you enough how incredibly exhausted I am! My husband seems to think it is cute that I fall asleep so quickly and pretty much anywhere lol. Other than that, I am hungrier more often but can't eat as much each sitting. If I eat too much or go too long without eating, I feel nauseous and dizzy.

OKay If someone could please help it would be AWESOME!!!

So my doctor wont see me till November 28th. She wants me to have missed two periods. Is that something normal doctors do? Please i someone can respond i would appreciate it!

OKay If someone could please help it would be AWESOME!!!

So my doctor wont see me till November 28th. She wants me to have missed two periods. Is that something normal doctors do? Please i someone can respond i would appreciate it!

No that's not normal at all, they should at least see you to confirm the pregnancy (pee in a cup) and then make an appointment for 8 weeks. They usually discuss the first blood test possibly a dating ultrasound as well.

Ladies I need some support right now. I just had some brown discharge and I'm so scared right now. I feel like nearly all my symptoms are disappearing :( my boobs don't feel like they were if that makes sense and I just feel like something is wrong. I'm so scared and I just want this baby to be ok!

Are you having any cramping? Is it a lot? My boobs were sore until about a week ago, then nothing so I won't just go off that. It's only the last 2 days or so that I've been getting new symptoms, tired, nausea, hungry.

Are you having any cramping? Is it a lot? My boobs were sore until about a week ago, then nothing so I won't just go off that. It's only the last 2 days or so that I've been getting new symptoms, tired, nausea, hungry.

I've only had pressure like pulling and mild cramping but only on and off. It's not a lot. The brown discharge was when I wiped. Not in my underwear just on the tp. It just scares me! When I was 13 weeks preggo with my son, I started bleeding a lot and we thought we lost him. So this is why I'm so scared I suppose. I just hope and pray bean is ok and will stick.

Junemoma09
I'll keep my fingers x and pray for you as well.

I'm so sorry photogmommy. :hugs:
Dawnlu, I think it depends on where you are and your doctor. I just noticed you're from WV like me! Awesome. I don't think most obs do blood tests in our area to confirm. They just take your word for it. 6-8 weeks is typical. What county are you from?

Fingers crossed for your little bean, junemomma.

I'm kinda worried. ): My first appointment is not until Nov 14th, a whole two weeks away! I still have quite a few wondfos left over and some more expensive tests as well. I have been taking the wondfo tests every day, HPT and OPK. The OPKs have stayed super dark. The HPTs started out super faint then got a tad darker one day and have went back to super light. This has all been in the past 4 days. I hope I'm not losing this baby. I have had no bleeding at all. And only some twinges here and there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->