~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Ladies I need some support right now. I just had some brown discharge and I'm so scared right now. I feel like nearly all my symptoms are disappearing :( my boobs don't feel like they were if that makes sense and I just feel like something is wrong. I'm so scared and I just want this baby to be ok!

Wow that sounds worrying...Have you been to a doctor? Hope all is ok...def thinking of you right now! It is scary to hear :( I was worrying myself cause I haven't put on weight...hard to go through these things :(

So sorry photogmommy! :hugs:

dawnlu, my first appt is at 8 weeks also. They said that's the soonest they would book me. I guess I'll go from there. I went to my regular doc, not an OB and they did a quick pee test and gave me confirmation.

Hey Ladies, I'm kind of second guessing when I actually O'd. Could you ladies take a look at my chart and let me know what you think. FF is way off as there's no way I could O and get a + two days later.
[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ff0d6]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ff0d6/thumb.png My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

OKay If someone could please help it would be AWESOME!!!

So my doctor wont see me till November 28th. She wants me to have missed two periods. Is that something normal doctors do? Please i someone can respond i would appreciate it!

yeah its normal just because you know if ne thing does happen like a mc or something then there is really nothing that they can do its sad but that is just life!! what my doctor did when i was prego wit my son was when i called to set up a apointment was she told me to come get the blood work paper and then i think she seen me at 12weeks!! but i have a new doctor i see him on the 11/8 and i should be about 7weeks when i see him:) i think im going to tell her i dont remember when my lmp was so she'll send me for a scan and then ill get to see my lil peanut :)

So sorry for your loss Photogmommy.

Missandra I know it is hard not to worry but try not too. I felt that was about my sore boobs disappearing. Saturday and it came back a little last night. I have felt worried to. I am seeing Dr tomorrow is there a way for you to call on the day for a cancelation. I was lucky I usually have to wait a week to 2 weeks to see one of the Dr's at the surgery.

Quick update I calculated wrong my due date is the 5th July lol

So sorry for the losses :(

Lotus Womb i am due July 5th too :)

For everyone who is spotting..its completely normal. My last preg with my DD i spotted pink when j was due for AF. It wasnt accompanied by strong af cramps...

Normal mild cramps is very normal too.

I am waiting on my 2nd beta results.

Not much symptoms yet... apart from twinges and niggles .. and that knotted tangled feeling when i stand up too fast

Ladies I need some support right now. I just had some brown discharge and I'm so scared right now. I feel like nearly all my symptoms are disappearing :( my boobs don't feel like they were if that makes sense and I just feel like something is wrong. I'm so scared and I just want this baby to be ok!

Try not to worry, sometimes spotting can be normal. :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one experiencing extreme hunger! Does anyone know hot to handle this without eating too much an gaining too much weight.. As I hear your shouldn't really up your food intake until further in?

Sorry for your loss Photogmommy!!

I have woken up today with AF like crampon really hope it's nothing to worry about!! X

What a scary 12 weeks and the days are going so slow! I keep checking my knickers when I go to the toilet and get so worried with every little cramp. Roll on December!!

What a scary 12 weeks and the days are going so slow! I keep checking my knickers when I go to the toilet and get so worried with every little cramp. Roll on December!!

I keep checking my knockers aswell lol it's going to be a slow 12 weeks lol

Does any know what it means dreaming about getting bfn's is all about? It's making me paranoid :( x

Anyone else have headaches?
I'm prone to them anyway (migraines as well) but I just seem to have one constantly now :(

So much activity since i was last on here!

Congratulations and welcome to all the new ladies :)

Photogmommy - I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Sammy - we have the same due date! Yay!!!

Mrs Lulu, 3rd Baby Bump & JP19 - I too am STARVING! Worried I'll end up the size of a house by xmas!
JP19 - I curb the near constant hunger by eating little and often - 6 small meals a day rather than 3 big ones, and by snacking on fruit and veg xx

Oh il try that then otherwise I'm going to become huge if I keep snacking all day long!
I am feeling really nervous about it all at the moment constantly worried which I know isn't a good way to be but can't help it... Think il feel better after seeing doc tomorrow and having it all confirmed but I am constantly feeling AF is going to show!

How is everyone getting on with telling people, are you shouting it to everyone or keeping it under wraps?? So far only me and hubby know but I desperately want to tell my mum!! Xx

Sorry to hear photogmommy :hugs:

Lauki I started getting headaches today.. Woke up with a horrible one and couldn't get back to sleep

Jp19 we told my mum and stepdad and that's it soo far... Mum guessed when found out I had a doctors appointment!

Told a bunch of online friends and a couple of real life friends. No family just yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->