~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

so last time i was pregnant my OH's sister was about 10 weeks ahead of me. Right when she started telling people she was pregnant i found out i was pregnant and she was angry because she felt like i stole her thunder. OH and I weren't married at the time and def. weren't planning for a baby so it was a complete accident and coincidence that we ended up pregnant after she announced hers. well after she found out i was pregnant again she said she was going to go off her birth control and start trying to not try anymore. she told me OH today that she got her BFP this weekend. when i told her i was excited for her and it'll be so neat to have our two girls about 3 months apart in age and our next to babies will be the same she seemed like she expected me to mad and was almost hoping i would be! i'm not sure how to respond to it now because i'm not a person that feels like having babies should be competition but apparently she does (my sister does too but thats a whole nother story!!)

have any of you experienced this before?

tlh, sorry she is being like that!!

My cousin's wife is like that. The most our family has is 2 kids a piece, my sis and my other cousin has 2 boys. So she had to do her best to try to have a girl and we've heard that she had her sperm spun to guarantee a girl. She now has her girl, so they have 3 kids and have been married for 4 years. I have found out my other cousin's wife is now pregnant and I have a feeling that once she comes out (valentines day) that my other cousin's wife will try to get pregnant again. All three of her's has been "accidents." She has to have the most kids out of everyone in the family so I'm sure she'll have over 5 for sure. It's crazy how she is! Not one of my family is close with her. It's all about her and it's all a competition. She thinks she won because she had the first girl. She keeps her kids away from my family for the most part unless she just wants a sitter and her parents won't do it. Otherwise she's always at her parents house spending time with them.

Breadsticks, Yes it definitely feels great when I pay a bill off and it's something less I have to worry about!

Weirdest thing, I haven't had a huge belly really. Kind of small actually compared.to my other pregnancies. Earlier this evenini started having some.weird ab soreness, almost like too many sit UPS (I dont do sit UPS lol) and BAM my belly is now sticking out farther than my boobs! I sent a picture to dh and he was like wow you do have a huge belly now!

Maybe a growth spurt? Or my abs finally.caved? I'd post thr picture but im missing pants in it lol

Hello ladies hope you are all wel.
.jealous of the bumps!

Eve hope you are out if hospital soon!

My ms stopped and has now come back worse. It is literally crippling. I am getting moaned at at work because I cant do the morning calls - I am a home carer.

I am feeling so down they are making out I an faking it and just not going to bed early. I was in bed at 9.30 to get up at 6 kast night!

Wow....lots to catch up on here. These pages sure grow fast lol. Hope everyone is doing well. Its exciting to see bumps & our anatomy scan happening & coming up. I can't wait for mine!!

Wow tlh she sounds really petty. I don't know how I would deal with that. Probably just ignore it. If she wants it to be competition just let her compete with herself and make herself look like an ass.

9 days till our gender scan :happydance: :happydance:

can't believe anyone would get pregnant to kinda compete against other family. What a crazy thing to do!! babies are blooming hard work, lol!

we had a fun morning today, went to a little friends bday party from alex's nursery, omg you could tell when they'd all had sugar!!

found out 2 weeks ago that we are having a boy. We booked a private gender scan at baby bond and they were brilliant, if i could go private for all my scans i would. the women were lovely and they had a big flat screen tv at the end of the bed so i could see him the whole time. They also took about 10 pictures most of them in 4D

This was at 16 weeks 1 day

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/missangel237/photo_zps2bd1622e.jpg

Umm plans for today... pedicure, movie with the hubby and just hanging out. Maybe brunch and dinner that I don't have to cook lol.
So we have the boy name picked if we have a boy and I'm trying to think of girl names that go with the middle name Jane. Any ideas?

My cousin's wife is like that. The most our family has is 2 kids a piece, my sis and my other cousin has 2 boys. So she had to do her best to try to have a girl and we've heard that she had her sperm spun to guarantee a girl. She now has her girl, so they have 3 kids and have been married for 4 years. I have found out my other cousin's wife is now pregnant and I have a feeling that once she comes out (valentines day) that my other cousin's wife will try to get pregnant again. All three of her's has been "accidents." She has to have the most kids out of everyone in the family so I'm sure she'll have over 5 for sure. It's crazy how she is! Not one of my family is close with her. It's all about her and it's all a competition. She thinks she won because she had the first girl. She keeps her kids away from my family for the most part unless she just wants a sitter and her parents won't do it. Otherwise she's always at her parents house spending time with them.

Breadsticks, Yes it definitely feels great when I pay a bill off and it's something less I have to worry about!

yeah my SIL has two stepkids 13 and 9. when she became pregnant last time it was really hard on her stepkids because shes that person that tells them she loves her baby the most and her baby is her favorite which i find disgusting to do to kids but she wont listen to anyone about it! i feel terrible for those stepkids with another one on the way im just hoping her husband doesn't leave her because of the way she treats his kids!

Today we are going to my FIL's house for a huge superbowl party. Also celebrating our aunts birthday at the party, so it should be fun! Im not a fan of football, but i love socializing!!

Oh & my c-section is scheduled for July 15th at 9:30am!! (My due date is July 21st). I had my daughter a week earlier so i hope this works!

that is exciting that you know a def. date for your baby to get here. i didn't know they scheduled them this far in advanced though

Got my private gender scan in the morning!! I'm so excited!!

X

MissFox - Happy Birthday! Mackenzie Jane? (My hubby won't let me use the name as it's his middle name.. but almost everything with 2 syllables will go with Jane)

tlh97990 - never been in that situation. but that's total rubbish! I'm excited if someone is due near me and would multiply that by a billion if it was family so the kids could have cousins close in age! The only cousin my 2 year old has is a 9 year old.

Jsmom5 - wowzer! exciting to know for sure!

sue_88 - I've got my scan in the morning too! but you're scan will be at least 5 hours before mine since I'm in EST. :) exciting! So nervous though as well since it's the anatomy scan.

AFM: My 2 week no throwing up record is over now :( I've been so woozy all weekend and then this morning up comes breakfast... blah.

Looking forward to a superbowl party at a friend's place tonight, I'm not really big into football either but I love getting together with friends. I've got some buffalo chicken cooking and I've still got the veggies for the platter to dice up. Our friends have 3 teenage girls who our daughter is smitten with so she has tons of fun without me having to chase after her. It's great. :D

Everyone having Superbowl parties - have a great time.

As much as I would love to wathc, far far far to late for me to stay up, I'd be up all night!

Good Luck Becca - I'm sure bubs will all be fine!

hope the scans all go well in the morning! can't wait to find out what you're all having!! xx

yeah my SIL has two stepkids 13 and 9. when she became pregnant last time it was really hard on her stepkids because shes that person that tells them she loves her baby the most and her baby is her favorite which i find disgusting to do to kids but she wont listen to anyone about it! i feel terrible for those stepkids with another one on the way im just hoping her husband doesn't leave her because of the way she treats his kids!

That's just sad! How could you treat children that way?!? Each child is precious in their own way, even if they aren't your kids! I know how they feel though, my son was treated that way by a previous boyfriend. Thankfully we never got married and I left that relationship because of that reason. It's very hard to watch your kids go through that. Hope she learns to treat them better!!

Jsmom, How exciting to already have your date set!!! It seems so far away but in reality, time is flying by!! I can't believe we're starting to get to the halfway point already!!!

i'm a pretty big football fan but i don't care for either team in the superbowl. i will still watch and cheer for the lesser of two evils :haha: i'm about to start making some rotel dip even though we're not goin anywhere or having anyone over, but i'm sure i'll eat most of it lol

my anatomy scan is scheduled for feb 25th and i'm so excited!! even though i've been sick so much i just can't wait to find out if its a little boy or girl. and i'm curious to see if that baking soda test was accurate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->