~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Aaisrie - sorry that you'd back in the hospital!! at least you get to lay still and not worry about stuff for a while?

Alice - no wonder you're such a torpedo at the end! You show super early! Like your body is saying, "I know we grow them big around here, let's get started building him a penthouse!" :D No doubt to the general public that you're expecting. I'm still in that... 'she's probably just fat' phase. lol

Bread - I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! Sounds like you've got a lovely weekend planned! My hubby is flying out on business for a week a couple hours after our scan. Heaven forbid anything is wrong!

JJsmom - Be strong! You can do it! :) *hugs* because it sounds like it's going to be a tough weekend!

ps. 18 weeks today! EEEEEE!

I've gained about 11 1/2 lbs, I think. Hoping to gain at least 35lbs.

Oh, and my kids are freaking falling apart! Omg my middle boy has had a fever since.Tuesday for no reason, he is not ill and is acting perfectly fine. My oldest complained of his tongue hurting yesterday, and now hasnt eaten anything today because he says he cant taste it! What the hell?! Hopefully it all resolves over the weekend. The middle one has already missed two days of school this week.

My anatomy scan is on Tuesday, does anyone know how long they last? I didnt get one with my youngest son so its been some years since i've had one! A perinatologist is doing it, if that changes anything?

for the anatomy scan my doctor has me schedule my ultrasound and i'll see the doctor directly after. my ultrasound is scheduled at 1 and doctors appt at 1:30 so im assuming it takes about 30minutes

I did decide on staying home. Glad I did! Seems like 3 other ladies called in today and that leaves only 4 left. Basically, it means my manager would have pushed me and stressed me out more than yesterday so this is much needed rest! :) We went to Wal-Mart to get some new cleaning supplies we needed and I've informed DS exactly what I expect of him today. His room will be completely cleaned out, toys and all! Then it will be organized and we'll go through the toys I told him to put into trash bags so we can figure out what he will keep and what will go to a new home. By the end of the day the only things left in his room will be the bed, dresser, and the tv that's on a stand. Once the toys are organized, they'll go back in his room and his chore for every day will be to clean his room/make his bed. Then we'll go from there with chores. He is going to get quite a few of them!

I've gained about 11 1/2 lbs, I think. Hoping to gain at least 35lbs.

Oh, and my kids are freaking falling apart! Omg my middle boy has had a fever since.Tuesday for no reason, he is not ill and is acting perfectly fine. My oldest complained of his tongue hurting yesterday, and now hasnt eaten anything today because he says he cant taste it! What the hell?! Hopefully it all resolves over the weekend. The middle one has already missed two days of school this week.

My anatomy scan is on Tuesday, does anyone know how long they last? I didnt get one with my youngest son so its been some years since i've had one! A perinatologist is doing it, if that changes anything?

for the anatomy scan my doctor has me schedule my ultrasound and i'll see the doctor directly after. my ultrasound is scheduled at 1 and doctors appt at 1:30 so im assuming it takes about 30minutes

Hmm, thats interesting! I've never had an appt after a scan. My first two boys we were just told results at our next OB appt, dont remember the time difference, days at least. With my third I didnt even have one, my OB just scanned over him did a couple measurements, said "nothing looks unusal" and we were on our way :)

With this one here, the hospital I go to for OB and where I will be delivering does not have a peri at the faciility (they dont even have a nicu team or nursery in the labor and delivery, scares the crap out of me!!) I have to travel an hour away to a completely different doctor, its a civilian office whereas I go to a military one. and its a doctor that is doing the scan, not a tech. So im not sure as to how it is all going to work out? I was hoping I could get away with bringing my 21mo. a half hour would be a doable but I dont think an hour would be, his patience level isnt that high!

my next OB appt is a couple days after the scan, thats entirely concidental as I had the OB appt before i had scheduled the scan.

I also have an appointment after our scan. So I guess we'll get the results then too. But we have the scan at the doc office itself.

My ultrasounds are also done at the clinic. I make the appointment with the ultrasound tech and then the doctor sees me immediately after.

yeah mine scan is also in the same office as my OB. i have an appointment right after just because im due for an appointment around that time anyway so its easier to just do it all the same day. i think the tech will tell me gender as far as i know if not at least ill find out a half hour later :haha:

Mine is scheduled for an in office ultrasound at 9 and then the normal appointment with the doctor afterwards. Just combined my 18-20 week scan appointment with the normal 16-20 week checkup so I wouldn't have to go to the docs twice.

I'll let you know how long mine takes on Monday. :)

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/5F7E14CC-A2EB-41D0-BB76-C9A884E18514-22461-00000D98F96001FD_zpsa29e0727.jpg

I feel less fat than I did last week...is that normal. Maybe the baby is hanging by my spine? I also have a lot of gas lately. It is really embarrassing. I am wondering if it is from the soda I drank last night. DD has bad nappy rash. We bought some cheaper disposables while we are away on holidays to use at my brothers house and I think she must have had a reaction to them or something? DH was kind enough to find a late night pharmacy to get some cream for her. Poor girl! Normally at home I'd just let it air out but bit different when you are away from home!

Been super busy the last couple days. WOO HOO For my birthday on Sunday (also Superbowl).
Ate a giant bunch of grapes when I woke up from my nap this afternoon (I say that like I get them regularly lol) and then we got ready to go to town and get a hotel for the night (so we can relax and do fun stuff in town tomorrow) and we were heading to lunch (pizza buffet yummmm) and when I got out of the truck I puke all the grapes up. Still ate lunch though and it was yummy.
Don' t think I shared my baby pic here so here are my 14 week bump pic and my scan from 13+2

Attachments

• 812780_569258363101580_1968142631_o.jpg
    812780_569258363101580_1968142631_o.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 775150_566318310062252_1026959807_o.jpg
    775150_566318310062252_1026959807_o.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
You ladies and your bumps, I'm so jealous! I can't wait to be visibly pregnant...close friends can tell but that's about it.

Movement has definitely gotten stronger and more frequent. I feel baby every day now :D My poor husband, he really wants to feel baby and every time I tell him that squirming action is going on he puts his hand on my belly and rubs it. He knows he won't feel anything yet but it makes him happy when I can tell him that baby moves around more in response :)

That's so odd to me that some of you ladies have to wait to see the doc to find out what the gender is. It's amazing how care differs.

My doc office has in office ultrasound rooms. They have big flat screen TVs mounted on the wall so you can see a bigger scan picture which is awesome :) the tech will tell us the gender (if baby cooperates) and the. I have to go back for an appt with my midwife the following week. I wish we could have done it in the same day as its a 45min drive to get there. But it's worth it so ill deal :)

So exciting that the process of finding out the gender will be starting for our July group :)

Hey ladies!! Glad everyone is doing well!! Hope you get out of the hospital soon Aaisrie!!
Alice thats an awesome bump!!!

I have my 18 week anatomy scan on Wednesday!!! I'm really excited!!!

You ladies and your bumps, I'm so jealous! I can't wait to be visibly pregnant...close friends can tell but that's about it.

Movement has definitely gotten stronger and more frequent. I feel baby every day now :D My poor husband, he really wants to feel baby and every time I tell him that squirming action is going on he puts his hand on my belly and rubs it. He knows he won't feel anything yet but it makes him happy when I can tell him that baby moves around more in response :)

DW's bump is definitely visible now (it went from "is anything there?" to "everyone can tell" in the space of a week) but no movement detected yet (so she says). Funny how it all varies so much!

i saw old friends today and one i hadn't told i'm pregnant again. Her husband casually asked me 'whens the next one coming then!?'...my reply 'july' gobsmacked them both...guess i'm deffo not obviously pregnant then :dohh:

i saw old friends today and one i hadn't told i'm pregnant again. Her husband casually asked me 'whens the next one coming then!?'...my reply 'july' gobsmacked them both...guess i'm deffo not obviously pregnant then :dohh:

:dohh: :haha:

Happy Birthday tomorrow MissFox!!!!!

I was so excited today to see my tax refund in my bank account. I got to pay my tv off that I had through a rental place so that is one less bill a month!! I love being able to do that! Now....to pay for loads of wedding stuff! LOL! Once we find out on Wednesday what we're having, we'll be buying baby stuff too!!

totally jealous of the bumps. i just look and feel fat and gross. and I'm too scared to tell people I'm pregnant so everyone probly thinks I'm fat and gross too.

MissFox, any plans for your birthday tomorrow? :)

Anon Male, it IS crazy! I was very surprised to feel movement fairly early considering this is our first. I also thought I'd show sooner since I am an eater for sure :haha:

Caro, I don't think anyone would even think of it with me, I look like I do after a Thanksgiving meal anyway lol.

JJsmom, yay tax refund!! I'm still waiting on a W-2 but I should have it soon. :) That is the BEST feeling when you pay something off and have one less bill per month!!

Donna, I doubt you look fat/gross, I bet you look lovely! We are hardest on ourselves. I have seen nothing but beautiful ladies and bumps not only in this thread but on the forum in general :)

As for me, my Hoosiers have a big game tonight! My husband and I are going to a friend's house to watch. It is way more important than the Super Bowl to our group :haha: I took a nap after work to ensure I can stay awake :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->