~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I am a bit disappointed with the antenatal classes here. With DD it was a one day event and we didn't have any opportunity to get to know other parents. It was basically just a video about birth and a lady telling you the pros and cons of the drugs on offer. Then a quick visit to the birthing suites...not really what I expected.
This new hospital we are at with this little boy offer them at a price $115 if I remember correctly. I really don't think I will bother.

Today was one of the hardest days ive had since starting work in a hospital. I had to do post mortum care and transport a deceased patient to the morgue. It was awful. I cried the entire time the nurse and I were preparing this patient. I think what made it even more difficult was that he was only 48 years old. He was also married with four children ranging from 3 to 17 years in age. It's just very sad.

On a more positive note, I've been feeling actual kicks for the last week now and they come more often. Plus my gender reveal invites are finished and in hand of my BFF. She's amazing! She's coming up in a couple weeks to helps shop for decorations. I'm excite and can't wait for the party! Especially to find out if we're welcome an Emma or Christian into the world :)

Official half way there 20 wks bump! I also officially feel like a blimp :) Please excuse the crabby face, don't know why I look so mean!

Attachments

• IMAG0083 (4).jpg
    IMAG0083 (4).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 22
20 weeks today:happydance:

We are up and getting ready for our ultrasound!!!

Will update you ladies later! Praying everything looks good with baby and he/she shows is the goods :)

20 week bump :)

Attachments

• vugs.jpg
    vugs.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Good luck everyone getting scans soon!!

i still have a little bit. However, my new mattress is coming this afternoon and i cannot wait to go home to sleep in my new bed!!

Proudarmywife, so excited for you!!

Tlh, we got a new mattress last spring and for about a week we would just take dinner to bed and stay in there all evening lol. New mattresses are awesome!

My 19 week belly :)
https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130211_210359_zps23ae52eb.jpg

cant wait to find out Proudarmy wife exciting day for you... :)

Tlh, we got a new mattress last spring and for about a week we would just take dinner to bed and stay in there all evening lol. New mattresses are awesome!

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130211_210359_zps23ae52eb.jpg

i told my hubby he might be sleeping on the couch for awhile so i can enjoy it!!

Cute bump pic ladies :)

pandaspot - I remember your post about the midwife, hopefully you get an good new one who can advise whats in your area.

Libbysmum - Your antenatal classes do sound like quite a let down. I have no idea what the NHS ones here will be like, but as they are free, might as well give them go.

We are team :pink: :happydance:

I'm so excited dd will have a little sister :)

She is absolutely perfect! Measuring a week ahead (my due date won't change though) and she's so active we didn't get many pictures cause she just wouldn't hold still :haha: we did get a few though I will post one later when I get home :)

Good luck everyone getting scans soon!!

i still have a little bit. However, my new mattress is coming this afternoon and i cannot wait to go home to sleep in my new bed!!

We got a new bed the other week, its a king size with a tempur mattress... Its AMAZING!

Lovely belly picture!

We are team :pink: :happydance:

I'm so excited dd will have a little sister :)

She is absolutely perfect! Measuring a week ahead (my due date won't change though) and she's so active we didn't get many pictures cause she just wouldn't hold still :haha: we did get a few though I will post one later when I get home :)

Aww congrats on the girlie.

Going to try and keep up with this thread again :blush:

Had MW today, I have everything in my urine, thrush and most prob UTI, which will be causing the things in the urine, plus I hadn't drunk much today before I went and got 2+ ketones, she said if I don't start to drink more she is going to admit me... :dohh:

Too bad about the UTI and Thrush...painful stuff! Not sure if pregnant women can take the cream...hope they sort it out before too long.
Wow on all the new announcements and belly shots...I have been slack at taking pictures of my belly. I will try and upload one later today. Anyone else getting forgetful at things? Pregnancy brain?
Awesome on the new mattress...I hope you have wonderful sleeps. DD has learnt to JUMP so now our lovely mattress gets a lot of action from her little feet jumping around as though it was a bouncy castle. If she keeps it up we will need a new one before long.
Totally felt like going out to eat last night. We went to an Indian place round the corner. It was delicious even though we were the only customers sitting in there were about 5 pick up orders while we ate. I said to DH I thought this was a take out place and didn't realize it had tables and I have driven past it a million times. He said that he didn't know it was sit in restaurant either.

they have given me some cream for the thrush, so hopefully it will work.

they have given me some cream for the thrush, so hopefully it will work.

yogurt will help eat all you want. in child care we would give kids that would have it and it would go away in a day or two, with out meds just yogurt. same for a yeast infection it helps. so when ever on meds like antibiotics females should stock up on yogurt. learned it from my doctor when i was little.

I don't even know why I bother posting anymore. Most of my posts get ignored. I understand not everyone can respond to everything I say, but it's getting ridiculous and I don't feel very accepted in this group. I know I'm not on a whole lot but that's because I work so much I don't have the time to be on a lot to talk with you all. Maybe it's just my hormones but this is how I feel. I probably won't be coming around much anymore.

:( please don't feel that way. i hope you will stay. i know i have a hard time keeping people straight. I'm very bad at names!

I don't even know why I bother posting anymore. Most of my posts get ignored. I understand not everyone can respond to everything I say, but it's getting ridiculous and I don't feel very accepted in this group. I know I'm not on a whole lot but that's because I work so much I don't have the time to be on a lot to talk with you all. Maybe it's just my hormones but this is how I feel. I probably won't be coming around much anymore.

i tend to try and speak to all as a whole. i dont now how to do the multi quoting.

i tend to try and speak to all as a whole. i dont now how to do the multi quoting.

Same here. I'm not tech savvy enough :haha: I def read what you post though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->