~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Here I am at 20 weeks. I think I look about the same just a bit more rounded.:blush:

Attachments

• 20 weekp.jpg
    20 weekp.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
I don't even know why I bother posting anymore. Most of my posts get ignored. I understand not everyone can respond to everything I say, but it's getting ridiculous and I don't feel very accepted in this group. I know I'm not on a whole lot but that's because I work so much I don't have the time to be on a lot to talk with you all. Maybe it's just my hormones but this is how I feel. I probably won't be coming around much anymore.

I think its just such a big fast moving group things get missed. I for one miss things because I am at work and normally tired when I am reading things xx

Here I am at 20 weeks. I think I look about the same just a bit more rounded.:blush:

looking good!!
we have our scan tomorrow eeek!!!! can not wait!! it just sucks that it is in the afternoon!! which means i have to wait around all day until 4pm :dohh:
ill post a picture when i get home though :)
had my 20 week appointment today and it went well!! :happydance:

Ive just spoken to the doctor - had a nose bleed this morning that last over 40 minutes :(

He seemed a little concerned and wanted me to go to the surgery, so he can 'have a look at me'

I dont really know what that means, just hope he doesn't say anything too bad.

I hate nose bleeds...any blood actually. I hope the Dr knows what to look for. I have no idea why noses bleed actually, I thought it had something to do with the blood vessels being so close to surface. I hope it isn't anything serious Sue. Take care and rest up as much as possible.
Junemomma I read your posts but like Pink find that these posts go so fast it is hard for me to keep up and reply to everyone. Have found also that I miss things when I am asleep as Australia is a different time zone to UK and USA. I really hope you stay!

looking good!!
we have our scan tomorrow eeek!!!! can not wait!! it just sucks that it is in the afternoon!! which means i have to wait around all day until 4pm :dohh:

Thanks...all the best for Tommorow...What a lovely Valentines gift to see your little bean! How exciting...just keep busy during the day and the time will fly:happydance:

I don't even know why I bother posting anymore. Most of my posts get ignored. I understand not everyone can respond to everything I say, but it's getting ridiculous and I don't feel very accepted in this group. I know I'm not on a whole lot but that's because I work so much I don't have the time to be on a lot to talk with you all. Maybe it's just my hormones but this is how I feel. I probably won't be coming around much anymore.

I understand how you feel junemomma. I think I feel that way because of hormones and I do realize this thread moves so fast and I don't have time myself when I get home to read through all the posts from the day or a couple of days when I am finally able to get back on here. :hug: I hope you're doing OK!! It's very hard to keep up with everyone every day as OH gets upset if I'm on my computer all the time when I'm at home.

Hope everyone is doing well!!! We have 1 more week until we get to see our LO again!! They had rescheduled the anatomy scan I was supposed to have last week but at least they gave me the few pics! Cant wait to see him again!! I get to get my hair cut tonight!! I can't wait! OH and I have a date tomorrow for Valentines day so I'm excited!!

Heres a couple of the pictures from our ultrasound yesterday :) She is just so chubby and cute! i love her so much already :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20w.jpg
    20w.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20weeks.jpg
    20weeks.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6

i hope you stay. i sometimes feel the same way but i know i don't respond to everyones post because we seem to be a chat happy group. i usually only get on when im at work so from friday afternoon to monday morning theres like 8 pages to go through so i tend to read and run!!

Some people miss posts, some people reply to posts they wish too, and some people just read and make a couple of comments.

It doesn't mean people are being ignored, or 'don't fit in'. This thread moves very quickly - I for one work over 40 hours a week and do not have time to catch up with everything, in fact I usually only bother with the last two pages and not read any further back, I've got things to do at home as well, which of course means I miss things. Does it mean I'm not bothered, no. Does it mean I couldn't care less, no. It just means I missed what you said, and hopefully I'll catch your next post!

Anyway....moving on.

The doctor looked up my nose - interesting experience! But he said that my septum (bit in the middle) was very swollen and looked really sore (yes thanks doctor - its my nose, I am aware!) so he has given me a prescription of some gel to put onto it to take the swelling down.

I like the GP surgery but I keep seeing this same doctor - he is very knowledgeable, for sure, but wet blanket comes to mind!! It takes him about 20 minutes to say 2 words lol it's so annoying!

So hopefully my nose will start to calm down now and produce no more epic blood loss! I decided to take the rest of the day off work today and 'work from home' which meant beginning Millie's nursery, washing clothes and going for a walk.

We've had a huge dumping of snow today! A few inches! Luckily it has stopped now though.

Hope everyone is well......love the scan pictures and bump pictures that have popped up! Here is my 18w lying down bump pic.....I'll do a 20 week one soon!! Standing up it still just looks flabby! lol

xxxx

Attachments

• bump18wk.jpg
    bump18wk.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies, I felt quite ignored once or twice too - especially if asking a specific question and the people directly below you don't make any reference to it at all... but OF COURSE that's not intentional and no one wants to ignore anyone else on the thread :)
I hardly write anything but read a few times a day. I love hearing what you're all up to and think you're all lovely ladies.

So those feeling ignored, hang in there. Just let us know how you're feeling so we can give you a little extra TLC. We're all feeling hormonal together :)

Love, Hopeful

I def try not to ignore anyone, however if i don't know the answer to a Q won't always respond to it :), or sometimes (like today) i've just skim read about 5 pages cos i haven't been on since yesterday morning!

proudarmywife, congrats on your little girl!!

sue, hope the nose bleeds stop now! i got loads at the end of my pregnancy with alex, got really embarrassing actually as they just started with no warning and poured :/, pretty sure mine were linked to a raise in blood pressure as it was creeping up and they disapeared as soon as he was born! so do get them to keep an eye on that if they keep up! but fx;ed the gel helps! xx

@caro103 - Thats pretty much what I would say too.

@ hopefulhoney - I think sometimes if people dont know the answer to a question, they dont respond and as the thread keeps going, it can get overlooked. Just come back & ask again! I'm sure no-one is ignoring things on purpose x

I am sorry to hear you feel that way. I'm sure it is no-ones intention to ignore you. The thread moves very fast and it is difficult to keep up with everyone. If someone posted a few days ago or I dont have any thing constructive to say then I often dont respond to posts. I think it is just hard to respond to individual posts on a regular basis. Hope you stay and continue posting.

looking good!!

Good to hear your appointment went well, looking forward to seeing the picture tomorrow :)

Hope everyone is doing well!!! We have 1 more week until we get to see our LO again!! They had rescheduled the anatomy scan I was supposed to have last week but at least they gave me the few pics! Cant wait to see him again!! I get to get my hair cut tonight!! I can't wait! OH and I have a date tomorrow for Valentines day so I'm excited!!

Hope you have a great date tomorrow with your shiny new hair do :)

The doctor looked up my nose - interesting experience! But he said that my septum (bit in the middle) was very swollen and looked really sore (yes thanks doctor - its my nose, I am aware!) so he has given me a prescription of some gel to put onto it to take the swelling down.

I like the GP surgery but I keep seeing this same doctor - he is very knowledgeable, for sure, but wet blanket comes to mind!! It takes him about 20 minutes to say 2 words lol it's so annoying!

So hopefully my nose will start to calm down now and produce no more epic blood loss! I decided to take the rest of the day off work today and 'work from home' which meant beginning Millie's nursery, washing clothes and going for a walk.

We've had a huge dumping of snow today! A few inches! Luckily it has stopped now though.

Hope everyone is well......love the scan pictures and bump pictures that have popped up! Here is my 18w lying down bump pic.....I'll do a 20 week one soon!! Standing up it still just looks flabby! lol

xxxx

Sounds like a horrible experience! Lets hope there is no more epic bleeding!

We had a little flurry of snow but it mainly turned to rain. Cute bump pic x

Oh! I hope my post didn't come across as me being offended. I just meant it can feel that way even when that's not what anyone is aiming to do :)
We're all trying to keep up with a super-fast thread!

:)

Had my 20 week appt yesterdat. I saw a CNM vs my OB. All I can say is, what a joke that was! Lol referenced my chart and how shocked she was ive had "all these babies" with the same man, since im only 26 (im on pregnancy #10 viable baby #4). Also mentioned she thought I should have a cerclage because of my contractions, uhhh a cerclage will not help conttactions and I amNOT dilating. Makes me nervous for the women who go in there and just go with whatever is told to them. Anyway im up 6 lbs since my last visit, dont feel like I am and wish I'd gain more but they say its a good amount. Its just not like last pregnancy. My uterus is measuring a bit over 20Weeks also (which I knew, I can feel it over my belly button)

I can now notice when ahe is lying transverse vs up and down. My belly sticks out when shes laying normally but almost disappears when she goes transverse. Its kind of funny!

Has anyone else been having killer hip pain from sleeping? My hips are so sore and im having a hard time sleeping since I cant lay on my bavk or stomach anymore hips are all I got and its hurting!! I might make dh buy my a recliner LOL

485309_3733814563914_969478527_n.jpgiv been so busy i will be on here later tonight to catch up on post but wanted to show what i just finished making for my friends baby shower gift. arent they cute. i want to make another set for my little one. soon.

I don't intentionally ignore posts. I live off the grid (no power without generator) and poor cell service. My only internet is my phone and I have a 2 hr round trip commute to work as well as a toddler. I have noticed not all of my posts are mentioned or replied to (even a bump pic and my final bump pic from last pregnancy) and I get upset but I figure I can't always respond unless something really catches my eye so why should everyone respond to all my posts. I'm sorry you feel that way junemomma. I also have a hard time keeping things straight because when I'm reading it doesn't show me the poster unless I scroll over.

I'm applying for another job today. We just need more $ coming in. It is very part time and goes on summer break from may-September so perfect fir baby and the schedule should work with my existing job

caro - they are embarrassing, that is why I decided to take the rest of today off, but in case my nose broke again and decided to bleed all over the place. My laptop is slow enough as it is at work after I spilt a brew all over it - it definitely doesn't need blood clogging it up!

miss bellum - thanks, I hope so too! When is your anatomy scan, it must be soon, was it Monday if I remember correctly? Mine is on Saturday - I'm so excited to see her again :)

one and two - my hips are achey, but definitely not in pain. Could you see a physio? Definitely get hubby to treat you to something.....what about a pregnancy pillow. My friend got a HUGE one and now she says there is barely any room for hubby :haha: poor hubby. Sorry your appointment was a bit of a bust.

sweetpea - they are so cute! arent you good! I bought some handmade crochet shoes of ebay for my little lady. I did attempt to make them myself but no can do lol! I could barely handle the needle :haha:

missfox - good luck with the job app. Hope you get it to get some more cash.

oneandtwo - Sounds uncomfortable, may be a few extra pillows might help?

Sw33tp3a - Cute booties, makes me wish I was better at crafty things.

Missfox - fingers crossed for your job application, hope you get it.

Sue_88 - Yep, my scan is on Monday, I am so looking forward to seeing the bean again, and hopefully getting the gender. It's good that your area does scans on a Saturday, I think ours is just open on weekdays. Still, good excuse to get out of work early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->