~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

we dont celebrate valentines day either. we both feel like its a made up holiday and our anniversary is at the end of the month anyway so we dont fuss about it!

Chalk us up as another couple that doesn't celebrate Hallmark day. Well, sorta. Normally every year on February 14th we'd go to the pub and buy one another a pint. However, that's off the menu this year as the little one isn't allowed alcohol, and I'm laid up with a stinking cold :cold:

yeah hubby text me today while im at work saying hes sorry he didnt get me anything and he was going to go today but our DD is having an attitude today so hes not taking her out. i told him i dont care about valentines day but i expect an awesome anniversary gift since it is our 1 year anniversary (of being married)

Wow so much to catch on,
Anon, its great to see a DH taking such interest in his wife's pregnancy :flower: and keeping on top of the dates etc. my OH listens to me moan and comes to the scans etc but that's it, I can't see him joining a forum anytime soon :haha:

I've got quite bad spd at the moment and hip pain, so painful to lay in bed. I've just started feeling little flutters too.. Finally! 5 days until scan! :happydance:

Anon-you're not an intruder at all! I think its great you and your DW are here.

My OH isn't on here but he's very involved too. He'll ask me if there are updates on this thread, etc and he knows exactly he'll tell anyone who asks exactly how many weeks/days we are. He downloaded the What to Expect app to his phone (I haven't even done that!) and every time we move forward another week, he gets excited and reads me that week's updates. I think he knows almost as well as I do all the changes my body is going through and sometimes gives me the heads up of new bodily changes to expect in coming weeks etc. He is wonderful :)

so i was told two weeks ago by HR that i have been approved for FMLA and that my job was protected during pregnancy related absences. Today I find out that i was not approved because my doctor said i did not have to stay home from work but i may not be able to perform my job duties. Now i'm worried i'm going to lose my job because i was off work for a week thinking it was covered under FMLA. I'm so frustrated. My boss was already looking for a reason to get rid of me because she's mad that i'm sick all the time so i guess she got her reason now!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well, I'm doing my best to stay outta hospital for a while!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/EAC62A24-9946-4889-9C7B-426F32C24F92-8978-0000055632FB6B5E_zps4b54d803.jpg

TH-wow thats nuts becouse your doc wrote the note wrong. id ask him to make a new one.

Aasrie--nice bump girl stay well...

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well, I'm doing my best to stay outta hospital for a while!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/EAC62A24-9946-4889-9C7B-426F32C24F92-8978-0000055632FB6B5E_zps4b54d803.jpg

Glad to see u back!!! Impressive bump!!!

I still feel my bump is very is unimpressive at the moment, I had my first proper kick last night!!! It made me jump out of the chair I was so excited!!! Nothing like I expected.

5 days to the scan!!!

tlh that it's ridiculous. i hope your doctor can rewrite the note? I'm not sure how they can approve it then deny it either? bs to me.

i also have a boss that wants to be rid of me. yesterday i got written up for something i didn't even do and the complaining employee couldn't even specify what i did. hes pretty unstable and think hes off his meds. i have a boss that rhreatened to fire me for missing the day i had the mc. really he did. i had to use fmla because in his words he has a business to run. i always end up working for delusional bullies. wtf.

I'm having very bad carpal tunnel a well so i don't know how much i can post but will keep reading And keep you all in my thoughts! i need surgery very badly and the swelling it's really making things bad!

I'm having very bad carpal tunnel a well so i don't know how much i can post but will keep reading And keep you all in my thoughts! i need surgery very badly and the swelling it's really making things bad!

My carpal tunnel is getting bad too. I have it in both hands but had surgery on the left on last February. That really helped, and it also eased up a bit in my right hand so I didn't get surgery on that one. For the past 2 weeks though, it has been painful, waking me up at night. Now it's starting to kick in during the day also :( I can't remember if chiropractic was what helped last time but I'm going to make an appt for next week to see if it will help. As bad as it is, with most of my hand and fingers going numb, I'm concerned about being able to hold baby so I have to take care of it somehow before he is born.

Haven't been on here for AGES!! Pregnancy seems to be flying by now!

So - how many boys and girls have we got? Can't believe it's my scan on Monday and we're finally going to know if it's pink or blue!! So excited! :happydance:

Also super excited because I just brought loads of maternity stuff to wear in the sales... it's got to the point where it takes hours in the morning to find something comfy for work that doesn't look awful!

Here, it has at once been "where did all the time go?" whilst at the same time it's "why does this have to take so long?"

So - how many boys and girls have we got? Can't believe it's my scan on Monday and we're finally going to know if it's pink or blue!! So excited! :happydance:

DW has hers on Monday too...! Best of luck with yours. So far the tally 11 boys / 8 girls (including some that were reported on the Feb/March gender scan thread).

TH-wow thats nuts becouse your doc wrote the note wrong. id ask him to make a new one.

Aasrie--nice bump girl stay well...

tlh that it's ridiculous. i hope your doctor can rewrite the note? I'm not sure how they can approve it then deny it either? bs to me.

i also have a boss that wants to be rid of me. yesterday i got written up for something i didn't even do and the complaining employee couldn't even specify what i did. hes pretty unstable and think hes off his meds. i have a boss that rhreatened to fire me for missing the day i had the mc. really he did. i had to use fmla because in his words he has a business to run. i always end up working for delusional bullies. wtf.

i'm going to ask at my appointment next week if she can. I'm most mad because i paid the office $20 to fill out the form and if they were just going to deny it why did i bother paying!

Tlh, that is crap! I hope you get it all straightened out!

Eve, so glad to hear from you! I hope you and moonbaby are well :) Amazing bump as always!

Donna, I'm sorry work gives you problems! And I hope you get some relief soon.

Myra, I hope you also see improvement with your carpal tunnel!

MrsMcP, nice to hear from you again! Good luck at your scan Monday!

Anon, I bet you and Miss Bellum are so excited for Monday! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

As for me, my husband felt his very first kick last night! He said he barely felt it but I confirmed what he felt was little Aisling :happydance:

Still rough as hell. Fed up of being ill. Can't be online very long as sitting up makes me feel ill and browsing on my phone is hard work.
Would love to be able to enjoy my pregnancy! So jealous of you guys who can!!

i know what you mean about enjoying pregnancy. i had an extremely easy pregnancy with my first, but i didn't get a chance to enjoy it because it was unexpected and i was trying to work full time and go to school fulltime to finish my degree. i always said when i had another baby i'd enjoy the pregnancy. However, this time i've been so sick 99% of the time i haven't had a chance to enjoy it!

so i was told two weeks ago by HR that i have been approved for FMLA and that my job was protected during pregnancy related absences. Today I find out that i was not approved because my doctor said i did not have to stay home from work but i may not be able to perform my job duties. Now i'm worried i'm going to lose my job because i was off work for a week thinking it was covered under FMLA. I'm so frustrated. My boss was already looking for a reason to get rid of me because she's mad that i'm sick all the time so i guess she got her reason now!

That sucks :) It can't be right that they could fire you for that. You were just going by what HR told you at the time, and its not your fault that the doc only clarified things today. hope you get it sorted :hugs:

[

Good to see you back! Hope you can stay out of the hospital, and that you start feeling better soon. Cute bump pic x

Glad to see u back!!! Impressive bump!!!

I still feel my bump is very is unimpressive at the moment, I had my first proper kick last night!!! It made me jump out of the chair I was so excited!!! Nothing like I expected.

5 days to the scan!!!

How exciting to feel a kick! I have only just started to feel flutters, and I'm not too sure about those either.

Sounds like a horrible boss to have :hugs: Hope things get sorted out. Hope you can get your carpal tunnel sorted too, sounds very painful.

My carpal tunnel is getting bad too. I have it in both hands but had surgery on the left on last February. That really helped, and it also eased up a bit in my right hand so I didn't get surgery on that one. For the past 2 weeks though, it has been painful, waking me up at night. Now it's starting to kick in during the day also :( I can't remember if chiropractic was what helped last time but I'm going to make an appt for next week to see if it will help. As bad as it is, with most of my hand and fingers going numb, I'm concerned about being able to hold baby so I have to take care of it somehow before he is born.

Sounds very painful, hope you can get some treatment to help :hugs:

Also super excited because I just brought loads of maternity stuff to wear in the sales... it's got to the point where it takes hours in the morning to find something comfy for work that doesn't look awful!

Snap! My scan is on Monday too, I cant wait to see if we have a boy or girl :)

I haven't done so well on the maternity clothes. There wasn't a great deal of choice in our local shops, and it seems that I am too much of a midget for normal length trousers. Ended up having to buy full price on line as there was nothing decent on ebay either.

Tlh, that is crap! I hope you get it all straightened out!

Anon, I bet you and Miss Bellum are so excited for Monday! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

As for me, my husband felt his very first kick last night! He said he barely felt it but I confirmed what he felt was little Aisling :happydance:

Yep, we are both very excited for Monday! How great that your husband can feel your little girl. I cant wait for Anon to be able to feel ours. At the moment, I have only felt a few flutters, and I cant be sure of those either!

Eve, I don't remember if you've said before, but did you get any relief from HG in 2nd tri last time around? I sure hope you start feeling better very soon, I can only imagine how difficult pregnancy gets when you are that sick all of the time. :hugs:

Tlh, so sorry you are so sick too! I hope you feel better. :hugs: Are you still having morning sickness (or HG, I apologize, I do not remember if you had also been diagnosed) or is it more due to the fact that it is cold/flu season? Either way, hope you get well soon!

I just finished my classes for the day and I don't work today so I am heading home :happydance: I have quite a bit of reading to do as well as a project to finish so I am going to try to get that done so I can relax a bit this weekend. I work tomorrow and we have a lot to work on in Aisling's room so I'd like to have time to do a little this weekend. I'm also thinking I need to get maternity jeans :haha: mine still fit but aren't very comfortable, not sure what I'm really waiting for!

Eve, I don't remember if you've said before, but did you get any relief from HG in 2nd tri last time around? I sure hope you start feeling better very soon, I can only imagine how difficult pregnancy gets when you are that sick all of the time. :hugs:

Tlh, so sorry you are so sick too! I hope you feel better. :hugs: Are you still having morning sickness (or HG, I apologize, I do not remember if you had also been diagnosed) or is it more due to the fact that it is cold/flu season? Either way, hope you get well soon!

I just finished my classes for the day and I don't work today so I am heading home :happydance: I have quite a bit of reading to do as well as a project to finish so I am going to try to get that done so I can relax a bit this weekend. I work tomorrow and we have a lot to work on in Aisling's room so I'd like to have time to do a little this weekend. I'm also thinking I need to get maternity jeans :haha: mine still fit but aren't very comfortable, not sure what I'm really waiting for!

thankfully i wasn't diagnosed with HG. i have the vomiting under control with medication for the most part. i just have constant nausea that makes me want to stay in bed for weeks!! sometimes i think itd be better to just throw up but nothing wants to come out at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->