~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Baby brain is literally destroying my concentration :dohh: and coordination and memory. It's like baby replaced my brain with a sieve!

Good luck with your dissertation JP19! I am trying to finish my degree as well, I am finding it so so hard.

Congrats to all the new BFPs! :happydance:

No spotting so far today.. So going to take it easy. That means I'm going to eat all the candy I'd set aside for the trick or treaters and just not open the door. :haha:

@JP Yes!!! I work from home as a computer programmer and it's so hard to concentrate. :dohh:

No spotting so far today.. So going to take it easy. That means I'm going to eat all the candy I'd set aside for the trick or treaters and just not open the door. :haha:

@JP Yes!!! I work from home as a computer programmer and it's so hard to concentrate. :dohh:

so glad the spotting has stopped hun!

Glad to hear theres no more spotting!!!

Its so hard to think about anything else, even if i manage to within 5 minutes my minds back on pregnancy!!!
I will hopefully reach the 12 week mark, the same week i take my last exam an finish college for good.... xmas should be extra nice this year!!!

I haven't gone to the doc yet--apt is Nov 23rd-- but If I calculated correctly, I am due July 4th!

Welcome new ladies!

We've only told immediately family and couple of close friends. I plan to tell my close coworkers before Thanksgiving and my 3rd graders before Christmas, that is if I'm not showing yet and they haven't already figured it out. :haha:

It's hard right now for everybody to get past the paranoia and nervousness that comes with the 1st trimester. That's natural. At the same time, I want to treasure every moment of this pregnancy as this will probably be my last one. :cry:

Ilovehim, I'm taking my lo trick or treating at our local mall as well since it's still cold and snowy from Hurricane Sandy.

I hope everyone's having a good day!

Whigfield- so happy your spotting has stopped!!

Mine has seemed to have stopped as well. I didn't get anymore since the one time last night. I just can't wait for my first appointment. Which reminds me....I HAVE MY FIRST PRENATAL APPOINTMENT!!!!!!:happydance:
I have an ultrasound that day too :thumbup: so I'll have a definite due date and will know exactly how far along I am :happydance: praying bean stays safe and I get to see that little heartbeat :kiss:

i have an appt with doctor in about 4 hrs. found a hard lump in my boob near my nipple/areola 3 days ago and its painful and hard. she's concerned. hope its just a swollen duct or something. my boobs have already grown a size the last few days.ughh

WOO HOO, congrats, ladies :) Glad to hear everyone's spotting is settling down. Here's to happy and healthy pregnancies for all!

I'm gonna jump in- got my BFP yesterday at 9dpo and am due July 13! :happydance: I am having a lot of dull aching and heaviness in uterus . It feels like AF is about to come any minute! I've heard this is normal but it sure is unnerving.

WOO HOO, congrats, ladies :) Glad to hear everyone's spotting is settling down. Here's to happy and healthy pregnancies for all!

I'm gonna jump in- got my BFP yesterday at 9dpo and am due July 13! :happydance: I am having a lot of dull aching and heaviness in uterus . It feels like AF is about to come any minute! I've heard this is normal but it sure is unnerving.

I have the same, like a dull ache.... Was convinced AF was on the way until :bfp:
It's hard not to worry though isn't it? :hugs:

Ugh.. I have evening sickness again! Been alright all day, but while breastfeeding Sophie I felt like I could throw up :(.

So glad your spotting has stopped Whigfield! Are you feeling a bit less stressed?

Thanks everyone! Not going to count my chickens just yet as I expect it will probably start up again :dohh: but I feel a little less stressed now (but still dreading every bathroom trip! :haha:)

Thanks everyone! Not going to count my chickens just yet as I expect it will probably start up again :dohh: but I feel a little less stressed now (but still dreading every bathroom trip! :haha:)

glad things have settled down, im sure you will be fine now. :hugs:
Know what you mean about dreading the bathroom trip, im like that all the time!!!!!

I am so tired today, i will be amazed if i am still awake by 9pm!!:sleep: Still got tender boobs, one more that the other. Had some cramping on and off today, but not too bad.

looking forward to my holiday, my OH booked for us to go on holiday over xmas.(This was all before i knew i was pregnant) A skiing holiday of all things!!!!! will be taking it very easy.:xmas8:

I’m so sorry to hear your news photogmommy. Hope you’re doing ok. :hugs:

Whigfield and junemomma – Fantastic news about the spotting. I’m so happy for you guys! :happydance:

My nausea is starting to become a bit more regular but manageable (for the moment!). Thankfully it seems to stay away during my commute. Don't fancy feeling like I'm about to throw up while stuck on a crammed tube train!

We've both told our closest friend but we haven't told our family yet as we want to do it in person and we won't see them for a few weeks. There are a few other friends who've supported us through the years of TTC that we'll probably tell before the 12 weeks too.

Congrats to all our new :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

If you'd like to add the banner to your siggy ~ the instructions and codes [two different sizes available] are on page 37 ~ post 362! :thumbup:

I am so tired today, i will be amazed if i am still awake by 9pm!!:sleep: Still got tender boobs, one more that the other. Had some cramping on and off today, but not too bad.

looking forward to my holiday, my OH booked for us to go on holiday over xmas.(This was all before i knew i was pregnant) A skiing holiday of all things!!!!! will be taking it very easy.:xmas8:

I'm super tired too so might not make it to 9pm either!

It's a shame about the skiing holiday :( I'm sure you can hang out at the spa or something and enjoy the scenery! We were going to go this year but luckily hadn't gotten around to booking anything. Want to plan one last big trip though before bubba arrives!

i have an appt with doctor in about 4 hrs. found a hard lump in my boob near my nipple/areola 3 days ago and its painful and hard. she's concerned. hope its just a swollen duct or something. my boobs have already grown a size the last few days.ughh

My thoughts are with you serenity. I hope it doesn't turn out to be anything suspicous. :hugs:

Good luck, hun. I hope it's just a swollen/blocked duct that can be treated quickly and is nothing serious. Sending positive thoughts your way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->