~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I have the worst heartburn ever most of times :nope:.
Took Gaviscon for one time, but it doesnt taste nice, so nauseous :haha:
The only thing that helps me is the: (CHEWING GUM)

GOOD LUCK GREAT LADIES WITH YOUR PREGNANCIES :flower:

hope everyone is well!! sorry i have been absent lately! we are in the process of moving house which sucks :(

Me too. the worst started this past week im like carring Tums with me every wear.

We saw a great house yesterday...just got to get the paperwork done and handed in and hope we get accepted. I am looking at 2 other houses today in between doctor appointment and DD's naptime I am hoping. 2 more houses to view this weekend...We need to get a place sooooooon! Am going to ask Dr about getting some Zantacs for the heartburn. My friend had it during her pregnancy and said it worked great.
DD woke up today with a chesty cough...I am hoping it doesn't get worse!

Me too. the worst started this past week im like carring Tums with me every wear.

Mine has started easing up a bit in the past few days but it was really bad for weeks. Some days Id take Tums 5 times. I keep one bottle on my purse, one in my work bag and then also on my nightstand.

On the exciting side of things, last night and again jut now I felt my little boy move from the outside!!!! OH can't wait to feel him, but he has to head out to so a photo shoot now so I didn't tell him about being able to feeling him move. He would have been even more unhappy about going out when he'd much rather stay in with me and get the chance to feel his son for the first time.

My almost 23 week bump...

Attachments

• 23 weeks almost.jpg
    23 weeks almost.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 4
Found out we're having a girl a few weeks ago and I hadn't even considered that they could have got it wrong... but watched a programme the other night where a woman was told she was having a girl, but it came out a boy! She looked pretty devastated to be honest... although I'm sure he won her over!

Now I'm not completely naive... I did realise they can get it wrong from time to time, but now I'm suddenly worrying about it! I've already bonded with this baby as a girl and I can't imagine her being anything else now.

I'm thinking about paying for another scan (maybe 3d) just to confirm it, but didn't really want to shell out £100 when we have so many other things to buy at the moment!

Is anyone else worried about this? Or am I overeacting?! xxx

I never worried with my first three boys, but *knew* the 15wk ultrasound was wrong with this one and spent a month stressing over it and obsessing over our babies pictures. we.were told boy, at our 19wk scan she was all girl. I would not worry at all if gender was told at the anatomy scan, they are far more accurate when done by a tech vs. a elective place or an OB. I never thought something like that would happen, til it did. But I was very early, and after.talking to BUCKETS of people aboit our 15wk scan, it was obvious the person at the elective scan was inexperienced with early gender determination, as in particular pictures she looked girlie at.the first ultrasound :)

Lovely bump Myra!!

Chewing gum also works for me on the heartburn, but I hate chewing gum so really having to force myself a piece when I need it!

Awww Myra that is a lovely bump- I have to be more organised and get a photo up before long. I purchased a nice pair of maternity pajamas today half price at Mothercare. I got 3 pairs of maternity undies for $10 am wearing them now...oooh so sooooo comfy :) I got some breast pads for after the baby comes out too as they were on sale.

Got myself the Zantacs medication...soon as I took the first tablet I felt pretty good the rest of the day. I really am hoping it works and that I don't have any bad side effects.
Doctor said that before 18 weeks they do not give it to you as it can go through the placenta and cause damage or something to the growing organs etc. Thankfully I am past 18 weeks...:) am going to stay up for at least 3hrs after my evening meal to try and avoid the acid burn. Dr said maybe have the main meal at lunch and a lighter snack for dinner. So today one of the houses I looked at had a fairly 80's style kitchen and every room had similar 80's wall paper. Not sure if we can stare at that for the next 12 or so months. Probably going to put in an application anyhow cause time is a ticking.

hope everyone is well!! sorry i have been absent lately! we are in the process of moving house which sucks :(

eugh i'm with you on that pain!! good luck!

We saw a great house yesterday...just got to get the paperwork done and handed in and hope we get accepted. I am looking at 2 other houses today in between doctor appointment and DD's naptime I am hoping. 2 more houses to view this weekend...We need to get a place sooooooon! Am going to ask Dr about getting some Zantacs for the heartburn. My friend had it during her pregnancy and said it worked great.
DD woke up today with a chesty cough...I am hoping it doesn't get worse!

hope you get the house! sorry about the heartburn, doesn't sound nice!

Mine has started easing up a bit in the past few days but it was really bad for weeks. Some days Id take Tums 5 times. I keep one bottle on my purse, one in my work bag and then also on my nightstand.

On the exciting side of things, last night and again jut now I felt my little boy move from the outside!!!! OH can't wait to feel him, but he has to head out to so a photo shoot now so I didn't tell him about being able to feeling him move. He would have been even more unhappy about going out when he'd much rather stay in with me and get the chance to feel his son for the first time.

sorry for you all suffering heartburn, sounds horrid. I remember getting it right at the end with DS and downing gaviscon!

Myra, how lovely feeling him from the outside! i saw my tummy twitch for the first time last night :D

lovely bump!

afm, we finally EXCHANGED!! so now i'm going to prob be ever so busy as moving on the 12th :D and the house we're moving too has a major amount of cleaning and work we need to get done before and after we've moved!

I may be feeling a bit hormonal today but I feel a bit sad my bump picture was just ignored :(

anyways, how is everyone?

I need some advise, a very good friend of mine is TTC and is having a hard time of it. Her mum has sent me a message asking me not speak about pregnancy with her because I am upsetting her. The first thing I did was send her a message saying her mum shouldn't be messaging me but I am sorry etc. Now I feel like the biggest bitch. What can I do?

I may be feeling a bit hormonal today but I feel a bit sad my bump picture was just ignored :(

I need some advise, a very good friend of mine is TTC and is having a hard time of it. Her mum has sent me a message asking me not speak about pregnancy with her because I am upsetting her. The first thing I did was send her a message saying her mum shouldn't be messaging me but I am sorry etc. Now I feel like the biggest bitch. What can I do?

hey hun you have three responses including mine on your pic. :)

hey hun you have three responses including mine on your pic. :)

I meant comments. As I said most prob being hormonal. .. one of them days lol x

Found out we're having a girl a few weeks ago and I hadn't even considered that they could have got it wrong... but watched a programme the other night where a woman was told she was having a girl, but it came out a boy! She looked pretty devastated to be honest... although I'm sure he won her over!

Now I'm not completely naive... I did realise they can get it wrong from time to time, but now I'm suddenly worrying about it! I've already bonded with this baby as a girl and I can't imagine her being anything else now.

I'm thinking about paying for another scan (maybe 3d) just to confirm it, but didn't really want to shell out £100 when we have so many other things to buy at the moment!

i worried about it a lot with my DD because i knew my anatomy scan was my last scan but she came out girl. This time i was told girl again and this office i go to does a 3d and 4d scan at 36weeks for free so as long as this little bean stays put til 36 weeks i'll know for sure!!

got my cloth diapers in today so excited here is a pic. cloth.jpg
50 inserts and 50 cloth diapers. pink red, orange yellow white purple and blue:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Evening all, hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry to hear so many of you are suffering with heartburn, hope you all feel better soon. :hugs:

So glad its the weekend, it's felt like a really long week.

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies.

I've...erm...

signed up to be a chat line operator!

Haven't had any calls yet but I've passed the audition.

This has nothing to do with babies I admit lol. I have nothing really to report on the baby front. I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and getting massive. That's it I guess.

Congrats on passing the audition, hope it goes well for you.

Got a couple pages to catch up on since I wasn't on all day. We spent the whole day in town buying an New car for dh. He's in love and I'm happy cause it's much more of a family car than the little tiny on he had. I am now relaxing in a nice warm bath I can't wait for bed time! Guess while I'm just soaking in the tub I'll figure out how to post my bump picture I feel like I've exploded lately :haha:

Sounds like you picked a good car. Enjoy your bath - its one of the things I really miss at the moment. Cant wait for our bathroom to be finished.

At our scan, whilst they told us they think its a boy, they couldn't be sure. I've started referring to LO as him but it could still be a girl. I'm sure whatever sex LO is, we will both love him/her anyway. But I can sympathise with your position, if you have been told its a girl for sure, it must be a lot harder to deal with an last minute change. I would probably not spend extra money on a scan.

argh we were meant to exchange today and didn't :cry:, not sure my nerves can take much more! i just wanna move house damn it!!! and then get ready for this new baby...blooming buyers are playing games, the deposit apparently got transferred this morning and lost in cyber space, then after chasing the woman it mysteriously appeared just after 5pm so then too late for the solicitors so we won't exchange until the morning now. So i've had to rearrange our plumber....luckily he can do the afternoon, but if it doesn't happen then he's off on holiday on saturday!! or if any major probs come up he'll have less time to sort them....omg i don't need this stress :cry:

That sucks. Hope you can get it all sorted.

first congrats and i also agree there is more to our lives than symptoms. and this is more than a baby group those that are on here all the time you know the regulars we care for whats happening in each others lives. and we are hear to congrat. and support each other weater it be jobs kids, life in general, school or homes skies the limit really. lol my fav. food lol. :hugs:

Well said x x

I took my first bump picture today because I look pregnant and not fat haha

Cute bump, you do look lovely & round x

Cute bump pix x x

Awww Myra that is a lovely bump- I have to be more organised and get a photo up before long. I purchased a nice pair of maternity pajamas today half price at Mothercare. I got 3 pairs of maternity undies for $10 am wearing them now...oooh so sooooo comfy :) I got some breast pads for after the baby comes out too as they were on sale.

Got myself the Zantacs medication...soon as I took the first tablet I felt pretty good the rest of the day. I really am hoping it works and that I don't have any bad side effects.
Doctor said that before 18 weeks they do not give it to you as it can go through the placenta and cause damage or something to the growing organs etc. Thankfully I am past 18 weeks...:) am going to stay up for at least 3hrs after my evening meal to try and avoid the acid burn. Dr said maybe have the main meal at lunch and a lighter snack for dinner. So today one of the houses I looked at had a fairly 80's style kitchen and every room had similar 80's wall paper. Not sure if we can stare at that for the next 12 or so months. Probably going to put in an application anyhow cause time is a ticking.

Sounds like you got some bargains. Would you be able to redecorate the house at all? Hope you get it if you do decide to go for it.

Congratulations, so pleased you finally exchanged. Good luck with the move x x

Thats a tough one. You would hope your friends would be able to talk to you direct without getting their parents to talk on their behalf. But on the other hand, it may have been hard to try and talk about it direct. Still, I don't think you did anything wrong by telling your friend you would rather talk to her direct. If you have already agreed not bring up the pregnancy with her again, I don't see what else you can do? Maybe it might be better to meet up & discuss things in person, as somethings things can be mis-interpreted by text? Hope you are able to resolve things :hugs:

I spoke to her and she said it isn't me but her mum got the wrong idea... Mums ey! I hope Im not one of them mums :haha:

Hope everyone is ok this evening xx

got my cloth diapers in today so excited here is a pic. View attachment 575349
50 inserts and 50 cloth diapers. pink red, orange yellow white purple and blue:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ooogh. CAn I jump in and ask what brand? I wanna get cloth diapers too. Thinking of going with something like the flip covers so there wouldn't be so much washing as the all in ones.:thumbup:

OHbabyKA they are from Ebay through a individual seller in China. i paid 145 for all 50 and 50 inserts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->