~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Pink- you didnt save them? i dont think ill get ride of ours after we are done. i may even save them untill my kids have kids. i know it would come in handy and im sure by thin they will have even better stuff invented but one never nows if they wont have anymore kids untill the get there stuff taken out.

I have about 14 of the old school square toweling nappies plus about 7 of the cheap Chinese ones like you sweetpea. I got all 7 for $25 and I already had the bamboo liners and inserts form the more expensive nappies they sell. I love the press stud kind so much better than velcro as that stuff gets caught on everything in the washing machine. I want to get more cloths for this baby. I also need a new nappy bucket for soaking.

ya we still have to get the trash can and the liner for it. and we still want to get some prefolds and a few of the cling closing things. for just in case.
ya i chose to not get the velcro for that reason as well.
also found that if the baby has like leaks at night one is to add a second insert at night in the diaper for extra protection to help minimize leaks. either that or we will use prefolds at night and the diaper cover just depends on how we find what works .

Ugh, so we've been hearing a lot of rumors and apparently its not going to be that surprising if he doesnt come home until our baby girl is 8+ mos old. It makes me so sad to think he wont meet her until shes already so developed.

Im seriously considering birthing alone also, im having a lot of interest in my birth/the new baby and it bothers me, even though shes going to be much older when she meets him, I'd like my husband to meet his daughter before everyone else does. Is that rude? As long as my recovery goes good, im pretty sure I'd be fine to manage the four alone, adding our third was SO easy, I might be being a bit cocky about it but im really not thrilled with the idea of having visitors. I do have two friends here that would help if.i needed it. Im just so unsure of all this and really think I'd rather just be alone with all this. Its goimg to be very weird to not have my sons and husband there for the birth though, the older kids were there for the younger siblings births, and obviously my husband was there. This hospital doeant allow children and its not like I could manage them while in labor LOL just venting but ive been up since 2am trying to think of what we are going to do. My husband doesn't deal with stress well, and has a hard time understanding my feelings with this subject so everything just feels like a mess!

I sold them all :( oliver had a nasty reaction to the lining of them and ended up with open sores on his bottom :( I had custom made ones and everything!

Sorry you have had bad news oneandtwo x

:baby: bump picture...

Attachments

• bump at 22 almost 23 weeks.jpg
    bump at 22 almost 23 weeks.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
Awww you have a cute bump. Cant wait till mine pops out a bit more x

I hear you there Pink...if I wasnt pulling the shirt tight you wouldn't tell I even have a baby in there. Only when I wear tighter shirts people are like "oh I didnt know you were expecting!" And here I am thinking I look like a whale. LOL :p

Hope everyone is doing ok? ive not been posting much but i do read everyones posts.

Bump is behaving himself- just a little heartburn but luckliy not too bad. Starting to feel him a bit more regulary now, but we still have quiet days when he doesnt move much and i worry.

Finally got round to posting a bump pic, sorry its wrong way up! lol

22 weeks! ( Cant actually believe we ever got to this point! so exciting now!!)

Attachments

• IMG_0384[1].jpg
    IMG_0384[1].jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
Hope everyone is doing ok? ive not been posting much but i do read everyones posts.

Bump is behaving himself- just a little heartburn but luckliy not too bad. Starting to feel him a bit more regulary now, but we still have quiet days when he doesnt move much and i worry.

Lovely bump :)

OMG this morning I have been quite sick and I wet myself :blush: I thought my waters had gone and I was going to go into labour :blush: Then I smelt it :blush::blush:

Ugh, so we've been hearing a lot of rumors and apparently its not going to be that surprising if he doesnt come home until our baby girl is 8+ mos old. It makes me so sad to think he wont meet her until shes already so developed.

Im seriously considering birthing alone also, im having a lot of interest in my birth/the new baby and it bothers me, even though shes going to be much older when she meets him, I'd like my husband to meet his daughter before everyone else does. Is that rude? As long as my recovery goes good, im pretty sure I'd be fine to manage the four alone, adding our third was SO easy, I might be being a bit cocky about it but im really not thrilled with the idea of having visitors. I do have two friends here that would help if.i needed it. Im just so unsure of all this and really think I'd rather just be alone with all this. Its goimg to be very weird to not have my sons and husband there for the birth though, the older kids were there for the younger siblings births, and obviously my husband was there. This hospital doeant allow children and its not like I could manage them while in labor LOL just venting but ive been up since 2am trying to think of what we are going to do. My husband doesn't deal with stress well, and has a hard time understanding my feelings with this subject so everything just feels like a mess!

Sorry to hear this I couldn't imagine going. Through it alone..I'm glad my hubby got out when he did!

Arm I woke up at 1am and been up ever since throwing il..I just want it to stop so I can get some sleep before dd wakes up

Found out we're having a girl a few weeks ago and I hadn't even considered that they could have got it wrong... but watched a programme the other night where a woman was told she was having a girl, but it came out a boy! She looked pretty devastated to be honest... although I'm sure he won her over!

Now I'm not completely naive... I did realise they can get it wrong from time to time, but now I'm suddenly worrying about it! I've already bonded with this baby as a girl and I can't imagine her being anything else now.

I'm thinking about paying for another scan (maybe 3d) just to confirm it, but didn't really want to shell out £100 when we have so many other things to buy at the moment!

Is anyone else worried about this? Or am I overeacting?! xxx

Well we went for out 20 week scan Tuesday, told by the rude grumpy sonographer that she was 90% sure a girl, cause she saw nothing dangling between legs when doing the measurments, she didn't really look at all, we were not shown anything.

We weren't happy with this, so I booked a private gender scan £55 for today. Well 99% it's a boy, should really say 100% as we were shown all his parts! She said soon as she started she knew it was a boy lol. It was an amazing experience, only meant to have a couple of 2d photos but she did 3d for us and let us see him for quite a while in 4d. How I feel today is how I should have felt Tuesday, instead we felt down and deflated, cause of the woman's attitude. The sonograph woman today explained everything, she was great :)

I'm sorry to hear this but just remember rumors are just that until there are orders. Hopeful lol he will be able to make it back. If he can't would you be able to Skype him into the birth? I have a friend who did that with her first born.

What branch is your husband in?

Sorry to hear this I couldn't imagine going. Through it alone..I'm glad my hubby got out when he did!

Arm I woke up at 1am and been up ever since throwing il..I just want it to stop so I can get some sleep before dd wakes up

We never thought we'd go through it, so we've never considered what we'd do. Its a lot to think about, holy cow.

I'm sorry to hear this but just remember rumors are just that until there are orders. Hopeful lol he will be able to make it back. If he can't would you be able to Skype him into the birth? I have a friend who did that with her first born.

What branch is your husband in?

What worries me is the rumors are coming from higher ups in different command.s. He will not be home for the biryh no matter what, earliest he'll be home is when she is a few months. And no Skype :( he's Navy. He'll get to call me when I have the baby and thats about it. He told me he doesnt want to know when ive gone into labor, wsnts me to wait til i've had her to be notified so thst he is not overly stressed. I think I traumatized him a bit telling him I was pregnant while he was underway LOL

There was talk that it was going to be canceled but that has since disappeared, sucks. Haha

Found out we're having a girl a few weeks ago and I hadn't even considered that they could have got it wrong... but watched a programme the other night where a woman was told she was having a girl, but it came out a boy! She looked pretty devastated to be honest... although I'm sure he won her over!

Now I'm not completely naive... I did realise they can get it wrong from time to time, but now I'm suddenly worrying about it! I've already bonded with this baby as a girl and I can't imagine her being anything else now.

I'm thinking about paying for another scan (maybe 3d) just to confirm it, but didn't really want to shell out £100 when we have so many other things to buy at the moment!

Well we went for out 20 week scan Tuesday, told by the rude grumpy sonographer that she was 90% sure a girl, cause she saw nothing dangling between legs when doing the measurments, she didn't really look at all, we were not shown anything.

We weren't happy with this, so I booked a private gender scan £55 for today. Well 99% it's a boy, should really say 100% as we were shown all his parts! She said soon as she started she knew it was a boy lol. It was an amazing experience, only meant to have a couple of 2d photos but she did 3d for us and let us see him for quite a while in 4d. How I feel today is how I should have felt Tuesday, instead we felt down and deflated, cause of the woman's attitude. The sonograph woman today explained everything, she was great :)

omg, the first scan woman sounds terrible! and 90% is incredibly high odds to give you when she didn't properly look!! glad you found out now and didn't get a shock at birth! Congratulations on your little boy :) xx

omg, the first scan woman sounds terrible! and 90% is incredibly high odds to give you when she didn't properly look!! glad you found out now and didn't get a shock at birth! Congratulations on your little boy :) xx

I know least we know early on, we did spend loads on girls clothes on Tuesday. But they can be exchanged :)

Wow, so glad you were able to find out pandaspot! That sucks she gave you such high odds at the first scan, what a turd!

OMG this morning I have been quite sick and I wet myself :blush: I thought my waters had gone and I was going to go into labour :blush: Then I smelt it :blush::blush:

how embarrassing! i'm having pelvic floor issues too...so not fun :dohh:.

how embarrassing! i'm having pelvic floor issues too...so not fun :dohh:.

It really isnt. Even exercises isn't helping it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->