~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I'm just home from my 20w scan! Baby was fine, measuring bang on date! Nearly definite it's a boy :) and they confirmed I was right I do have an anterior placenta which is why I'm not feeling kicks this time round :) getting the odd kick to the cervix but that's about it!

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/CC910016-2059-4BEE-8D01-32DCC25F5C50-4892-000002ED19EB656D_zps3b3c14b4.jpg

gorgeous photo! congrats on an almost definate boy :)
we are moving house tomorrow so we wont be around for a bit until we get things hooked back up! :)

Eve, congrats...that is so nice. I too have the anterior placenta but I began feeling a lot of movement on my sides around 20 weeks and now I am 23 weeks I feel like there is a soccer game going on inside my belly! I really do not enjoy those cervix kicks.

Maratobe- all the best for the big move! We are packing and planning our move but still no place to go. We put in some applications so just need to wait and see if the agents get back with a positive response. I hope you are getting movers in and not doing it all on your own.

alice, so sad to hear it was the girls' mother! Their life is going to be completely changed from here on out.

Eve, great pic of your LO!!! Congrats on most likely a boy!!

mara, good luck during your move!! I know it has to be difficult but think about how happy you'll be once you're in there!!

AFM, I'm getting so fed up with the drama at work. Everyone talks about everyone and mouths off to me to try to get me in trouble. When I don't mouth off back or say anything and just roll my eyes and work, they start asking a girl that sits beside me if I'm back there talking about them. UGHH!! Hello?!?! I have stuff to do and it has nothing to do with you! We ordered lunch today from a pizza place and we didn't ask one girl because they didn't think to and as for me, I don't like her anymore after she always is making fun of me or laughing about something I've mentioned in our meetings. She always says no so I wasn't going to ask. So she told this other girl to make sure I heard how ticked she was because we ordered and didn't ask her. Then goes and asks the girl beside me if I'm talking about her. OMG! I'm just sick of the drama they present! See, before our last meeting, I mentioned this girl didn't pull the paperwork at her time on ONE occasion. This other girl went and told her that I said she NEVER pulls at her time. So during the meeting we found out the girl who sits beside me is supposed to pull between her and my pull time. The girl with the loud mouth says SEE CINDY! I DO PULL DURING MY TIME THANK YOU! I just rolled my eyes at her and turned my head away.

I can't wait until my 2 weeks vacation I'm taking in May for my cousin's wedding, and then my wedding. Then the baby due at the beginning of July! I pray I don't have to go back to that place after the baby! Sorry for the long vent ladies. It's just a constant thing every day these women are CRAZY!!! They try to get me mad by poking my stomach or making fun of me or mock me in a different type of voice. They treat me like I'm stupid and I'm just sick of it. My manager doesn't seem to care. She just says "I know" and rolls her eyes. If I tell my manager something and it involves one of the other ppl, she'll call them in there and say "Cindy said you're doing this..." so then it comes back to me again. She did that for a girl who complained about them taking massively long breaks. She called them in there and said who told on them. that's not good management skills. This company is so backwards it's unreal. OK OK!! SORRY! I didn't mean to rant this long. it just kept coming as I was typing.

Hope you ladies have a WONDERFUL evening!!!!

JJ's I pray you get a better job someplace fresh and new after your LO is born.
It is hard working with women especially catty ones.

Ugh stupid nightmares! It's 2am just had a random nightmare and now can't get back to sleep... Lovely. Anyone else still having those vivid pregnancy dreams or am I suffering alone on that front ?

Had a couple...not nightmares but weird dreams but mostly I am lucky to get any sleep at all with DD wiggling around in our bed and the baby poking me from the inside and DH complaining if I accidentally snore. LOL

JJsmom - I'm sorry you're having a tough time at work :(

ProudArmyWife - I've not been having nightmares as such, but I've been having some REALLY freaky dreams.

I had a really gross one last week where DH and I went into a restaurant that only served stomachs (as in a cow's stomach, or sheep stomach etc.) or little plastic ducks (like the kind that you put in the bath, except tiny, the size of cornflakes).
So I ate the plastic ducks, and woke up feeling sick!

I had another one a couple of days ago where I was having sex with DH's ex-girlfriend, except she had a penis.

*shudder*

So yeah, freaky freaky freaky.

Anybody else been getting awful leg cramps at night? I've been getting them more and more as the pregnancy is continuing.

Aaaaand it's my V-DAY today!!

Yup had the leg and foot cramps for a while now...not just when I sleep either...really annoying and painful. And sometimes at night if DD is crying in her room I get up in a hurry to go settle her and my belly has like shooting pains...it's like I moved too quickly. Usually I have to just let her cry for a moment while I pull myself together and go urinate so my bladder isn't killing me then go pick her up out of her cot.
DH has the day off tomorrow HOORAY! I was watching TV and realized DD wasn't in the living room and I found her curled up on DH's side of the bed all snuggled in the blankets. Precious :)

Happy V day Alice!!

I just booked my 4d scan! Excited! I've always wanted one :) I can't wait to see Oberon again :)

Happy V-day Alice!!!!!

Eve, congrats on scheduling your 4D scan!!!

Sorry again ladies for my long rant! I definitely felt better after I vented. :) I'm hoping after OH gets into the Army that I don't have to work. That's our plan anyways! Once he gets accepted, that means we'll be moving so I won't have to worry about these women! :) That's what keeps me with a smile on my face at work. LOL!

Libby I totally get what your saying about being kicked! Dd tends to crawl in our bed at night too so I get kicked from the inside and outside :haha:

Happy v day Alice! Another milestone! And not much longer till third tri :happydance:

Hello ladies sorry I have been so rubbish at keeping up, we have had a busy few days and today is the first day I have managed to sit down and catch up with things will LO is at pre school :)

Alice, so sad to hear about the little girls' mother.

Ive been getting the leg cramps a night too. Also, my belly button HURTS. Like it sticking out is painful, I walk around holding it in. it was uncomfortable with my last pregnancy but not like this. My abdominal muscles split after my first pregnancy and never corrected plus I had laprascopic surgery before my third son so im wondering if it has something to do wirh that? Since they went through my belly button.

I just started transitionintmy 22mo into his own bed two nights okay, the first night he only made.it.4-5 hours, but last night he slept in his bed all night! Woke up twice for snuggles, and fell out of the bed once(but didnt wake up, he never does when he falls off a bed) but he did so good, woke up an hour earlier than usual, I let him crawl in bed with me and hes fast asleep again. The transition for me was not as smooth, and I think its going to take some adjustment lol right now my husband works from before dinner until im about ready to get the kids to school in the morning, so now that Finnigan is not in the bed I cant sleep! I slept maybe three hours last night, im going to be so exhausted!!

I dont know if y'all remember but I waa concerned about my lack of weight gain? Ya not anymore! Ive gained nearly 19lbs already. Im pretty excited, thinking I'll be able to get over the 40lbs mark this pregnancy. Ive got my fx'd that I'll keep some of the weight this time.

The doctor has tested me also for...well I dont even know my immune system and chromosomes I guess? They are trying to determine what caus mee to miscarry 6 times. Im hoping they find nothing, in all honesty I think they are being a bunch of spazzes. I would understand the concern if this was my first or second viable pregnancy but its my fourth and last, its a little to late now! I'd venture to guess it has something to do with my uterine irritibility, the fact that a foteign object.was shoved through my uterus and my small size being consistently underweight by 20+ lbs is not the healthiest for reproduction I'd say, im surprised my peroids were as normal as they were. Anyway, I didnt care for the testing...can you tell? Lol

I'm just home from my 20w scan! Baby was fine, measuring bang on date! Nearly definite it's a boy :) and they confirmed I was right I do have an anterior placenta which is why I'm not feeling kicks this time round :) getting the odd kick to the cervix but that's about it!

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/CC910016-2059-4BEE-8D01-32DCC25F5C50-4892-000002ED19EB656D_zps3b3c14b4.jpg

yay, congrats on probable team blue!! :D

gorgeous photo! congrats on an almost definate boy :)
we are moving house tomorrow so we wont be around for a bit until we get things hooked back up! :)
good luck with the move! we're just in the crazy world of trying to let everyone that needs to know our new address...or DH is :haha:. I'm gonna spend some time cleaning furniture later so what we take with us is clean and we'll just quickly hoover house once its emptied.

Ugh stupid nightmares! It's 2am just had a random nightmare and now can't get back to sleep... Lovely. Anyone else still having those vivid pregnancy dreams or am I suffering alone on that front ?

i'd thought these had died down, but last night i woke in a panic cos all the midwives had been fired :rofl:...I was like.. 'but who's gonna help me have my baby!!!'

Were having a girl! :pink:

congrats on your little girl! xx

I dont know if y'all remember but I waa concerned about my lack of weight gain? Ya not anymore! Ive gained nearly 19lbs already. Im pretty excited, thinking I'll be able to get over the 40lbs mark this pregnancy. Ive got my fx'd that I'll keep some of the weight this time.

The doctor has tested me also for...well I dont even know my immune system and chromosomes I guess? They are trying to determine what caus mee to miscarry 6 times. Im hoping they find nothing, in all honesty I think they are being a bunch of spazzes. I would understand the concern if this was my first or second viable pregnancy but its my fourth and last, its a little to late now! I'd venture to guess it has something to do with my uterine irritibility, the fact that a foteign object.was shoved through my uterus and my small size being consistently underweight by 20+ lbs is not the healthiest for reproduction I'd say, im surprised my peroids were as normal as they were. Anyway, I didnt care for the testing...can you tell? Lol

yay for your weight gain! sorry your tummy hurts tho, would make sense its from the lap procedure. and ya it totally sounds like a waste of money testing you now!!

jj's, sorry you work with a bunch of school kids :dohh:, we have just 1 woman at work that sounds similar to your colleagues and i've taken to practically ignoring her as trying to be friendly just wasn't working!

afm, am now on leave until th 19th for our house move :D:D, and then i've set a leave date of 8th may for mat leave!! ridiculously early but i've got to take all next years annual leave before i go plus still had some bank holiday hours owing from last time i was off :shock:. Be sooo nice to have so much time off before this baby arrives though! xx

Got woken up by DD at 4.30am is not a good start. It was still dark outside!
Sorry to hear of your belly troubles and those tests sound nasty! I hope you get some answers soon.
Tami- yay girls are fun there are so many cute outfits to dress them up in :)
I haven't heard back from the agent to know if they got our forms okay...hope I hear some news soon.

24 week bump pic

734528_304338499692985_1481475279_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"