~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Well babysitting went well...apparently Libby was sleeping by 8pm. She accepted my meal option which I am glad of as we were much later home than we thought we would be so she would have been starving hungry if we had left nothing for her. :)

I have my next hospital appointment coming up Friday. That is about all the news for now. Very quiet at home right now as DH is recovering from last nights outing.

glad the babysitting went well. Is that the first time anybody has ever babysat your DD?

Has anyone else got really achy hips?

I couldn't sleep last night cause of aching at the top of my hip, all down my thigh and into my knee :( I have had it all day. My hips are also hurting in my back too.

I also had a really achy lower abdomen as well :(

Not having a good day really, just been in pain all day.

Is it normal? It will be my first so I just don't know :)

panda it sounds terrible...I would go get it checked for your own reassurance. A little bit of ache is normal but that sounds pretty bad.
Alice, DD usually has my mother babysit her so yes this is the first time we left her at night with someone other than Grandma. Although she has had the same sitter during the day once while I had an appointment but not at night so it's a little different.
I am really keen to go out more regular with DH maybe like one weekend a month or something. That would be awesome. I may have to plan ahead to make sure it happens or it probably wont.

Panda, I often feel that way, the last three days I couldn't hardly walk up my stairs without significant pain. I have contractions all day long thouh, and something weird with my pubic bone so I just pretty much get sore from it all. If the pain is not something normal for you, I'd get it it checked, just to be sure everything is okay. Chances are its just pregnancy pain, better safe then sorry!

glad babysitting went well!!

afm i had a lovely morning of maternity shopping! i hate shopping so it wasn't very fun :haha: for the past 6 years i've worked in places where my uniform consisted of scrubs since i've always been healthcare however this new job still in healthcare is an office environment so i have to dress business casual monday-thursday and friday is casual day where i can wear jeans. of course i have hardly any business casual clothes not being pregnant but have nothing that fits currently. i ended up getting a few pairs of jeans a few pairs of nice pants and like 15 shirts for about $200 so i guess i didn't do too bad and at least i can wear the shirts when im not pregnant as well!!

Hi ladies! I have been so busy with work, planning our gender reveal party and planning our upcoming getaway that's next month. We had our gender reveal party today and it was something really special! Now that we had it I wouldn't have changed it for anything. We had a small turnout but it was very special. When it came time to cut the cake I was so nervous. The votes were pretty even for boy and girl! My bestie got a lot of pictures for us which I'm grateful for :) as I cut into the cake I thought I could see what color it was but wasn't sure if maybe it was part of the cake decoration on the outside. As soon as we lifted the piece we cut everyone yelled.......
GIRL!!!!!!!!!
We're having a little girl <3 Emma Claire <3 we're so in love already and hurried out after the party was over to buy her first outfits. I can't wait to hold her and see her beautiful face!

Hi ladies! I have been so busy with work, planning our gender reveal party and planning our upcoming getaway that's next month. We had our gender reveal party today and it was something really special! Now that we had it I wouldn't have changed it for anything. We had a small turnout but it was very special. When it came time to cut the cake I was so nervous. The votes were pretty even for boy and girl! My bestie got a lot of pictures for us which I'm grateful for :) as I cut into the cake I thought I could see what color it was but wasn't sure if maybe it was part of the cake decoration on the outside. As soon as we lifted the piece we cut everyone yelled.......
GIRL!!!!!!!!!
We're having a little girl <3 Emma Claire <3 we're so in love already and hurried out after the party was over to buy her first outfits. I can't wait to hold her and see her beautiful face!

Hormones Junemomma! :cry: That was just so beautiful :cry:

GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww<3 Congratulations, and I love her name!

How lovely...and what a way to make it special...Congrats on your girl June...that was delightful to read about. You have way more patients than me.
Our DD is sleeping...she woke about an hour ago but I took her back to our room and lay next to her and within minutes she was back to sleep. I don't want to wake her but she is going to be hungry when she finally does wake up. It is 3pm and she went off to bed without eating lunch. I am making the most of it and having my 2nd cup of coffee in the peace and quiet.

Congrats on your girl June :) that's a beautiful way to find out and will be such a great memory.

It is currently 5am I have barely gotten any sleep. I seriously think I have been up 6 times to pee, my hip and pelvis are killing me. I'm debating on taking some Tylenol to try to help with the pain but I am so anal and cautious about medicines even ones deemed "safe". Ugh I can't believe I am already this uncomfortable and in pain and I'm only 24 weeks (almost) lord help me get through these next 16 weeks

Oh yea and I have a squirmy snoring almost 2 year old in the bed with me too :dohh: I should probably just give up on the thought of sleep :haha:

Just wanted to say happy mother's day to all my fellow bumpers!!! Hope you're all feeling well! It's just starting to get a bit uncomfortable right? They will be worth it though! Hurry up July! xxx

Happy Mothers Day everyone!!!
Half way bump for me :)
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/9F0E1391-018F-450F-B40B-CC46A34436B8-2393-0000012D7C7839D5_zps26b6d589.jpg

Hahahaha I just read all of the "happy mothers day" posts and panicked because I'm seeing my mum today and didn't get her a card. That's when I paused and remembered mothers day (in USA) is in May! I googled and found out you UKers have Mothering Sunday? :) Happy mothers day to all of you!

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.

Me & Anon had a fun night out yesterday, went to a goth/industrial event at our old favourite pub. It was great to catch up with friends we hadn't seen for ages, and got to hear some excellent tunes. Bean seems to approve of the music and started bopping along!

Feeling a bit tired today though.

Has anyone else got really achy hips?

I couldn't sleep last night cause of aching at the top of my hip, all down my thigh and into my knee :( I have had it all day. My hips are also hurting in my back too.

I also had a really achy lower abdomen as well :(

Not having a good day really, just been in pain all day.

Is it normal? It will be my first so I just don't know :)

That sounds really uncomfortable, think you should maybe get it checked out if it doesnt get any better. :hugs:

panda it sounds terrible...I would go get it checked for your own reassurance. A little bit of ache is normal but that sounds pretty bad.
Alice, DD usually has my mother babysit her so yes this is the first time we left her at night with someone other than Grandma. Although she has had the same sitter during the day once while I had an appointment but not at night so it's a little different.
I am really keen to go out more regular with DH maybe like one weekend a month or something. That would be awesome. I may have to plan ahead to make sure it happens or it probably wont.

Glad you & your DH had a good night out and the babysitting went well. It is something me & Anon have been discussing as well, trying to make sure that after little one arrives, we still arrange some nights out for us. Think we will need to plan too. Hope you are able to set up some regular nights out x

glad babysitting went well!!

afm i had a lovely morning of maternity shopping! i hate shopping so it wasn't very fun :haha: for the past 6 years i've worked in places where my uniform consisted of scrubs since i've always been healthcare however this new job still in healthcare is an office environment so i have to dress business casual monday-thursday and friday is casual day where i can wear jeans. of course i have hardly any business casual clothes not being pregnant but have nothing that fits currently. i ended up getting a few pairs of jeans a few pairs of nice pants and like 15 shirts for about $200 so i guess i didn't do too bad and at least i can wear the shirts when im not pregnant as well!!

Sounds like you got some bargains! Pleased to hear your new job is going well too.

GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your little girl x x I like the name too, its lovely. Sounds like a really good party!

Congrats on your girl June :) that's a beautiful way to find out and will be such a great memory.

It is currently 5am I have barely gotten any sleep. I seriously think I have been up 6 times to pee, my hip and pelvis are killing me. I'm debating on taking some Tylenol to try to help with the pain but I am so anal and cautious about medicines even ones deemed "safe". Ugh I can't believe I am already this uncomfortable and in pain and I'm only 24 weeks (almost) lord help me get through these next 16 weeks

Oh yea and I have a squirmy snoring almost 2 year old in the bed with me too :dohh: I should probably just give up on the thought of sleep :haha:

Sorry to hear this, its awful when you just cant sleep. Hope you are able to catch up on your kip later x x

Happy Mothers Day everyone!!!
Half way bump for me :)

Cute bump pic x x

Hahahaha I just read all of the "happy mothers day" posts and panicked because I'm seeing my mum today and didn't get her a card. That's when I paused and remembered mothers day (in USA) is in May! I googled and found out you UKers have Mothering Sunday? :) Happy mothers day to all of you!

I did exactly the same last year in reverse! I got panicked in May that I had missed Mothers Day then realised we'd already had it! :haha:

happy mothers day to all celebrating today! :D, my clever bump managed to buy me a card :haha: and DS got me a bought one and a home made one :)

Congrats on your little girl june!! what a lovely way to find out!

i feel the ladies pain that aren't sleeping, i go to bed knackered but just seem to toss and turn :/ :dohh:

we're moving house tues so not sure i'll get on again now! will maybe try tomorrow evening, and prob do more reading than writing on my phone as bnb is slow when there's no wi fi connection on it! plus ob we'll be kinda busy unpacking and stuff! be back properly in a few wks xxx

congrats june!! what an awesome way to learn the gender with everyone else. you had some will power!!!

afm daylight savings here in the U.S. is kicking my butt i dont like losing an hour of sleep!!

hope you're all having a lovely weekend ladies. Happy mother's day :D

I got breakfast in bed and a lie in.

Bless them, they all tried to help DH apparently. I ended up with a hard boiled egg that was meant to be soft lol
and some toasted soldiers (which were kind of useless as I had nothing to dip them into lol)
and a slice of bacon, another slice of bread, and more fried cherry tomatoes than I could possibly imagine ever eating haha
and 2 waffles, one with honey on and the other with nutella (but it was only half covered in nutella).
and a can of shandy lmao
oh and not one single utensil to eat all this with *giggles*

and it was all brought to me on a toy-box lid because we haven't got any trays haha

and d'ya know what? It was really nice :D

I also got 3 hand-made cards, 1 shop-bought card, and a box of milk tray chocolates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->