~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congrats to all our new :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

If you'd like to add the banner to your siggy ~ the instructions and codes [two different sizes available] are on page 37 ~ post 362! :thumbup:

Hi Lovn.sunshine!

Could you add me too? Mine is 4th of July. Thanks!

I'm so sorry photogmommy. :hugs:
Dawnlu, I think it depends on where you are and your doctor. I just noticed you're from WV like me! Awesome. I don't think most obs do blood tests in our area to confirm. They just take your word for it. 6-8 weeks is typical. What county are you from?

Fingers crossed for your little bean, junemomma.

Okay :thumbup: that makes me feel better! and i live in Wayne County, What county are you from?

i have an appt with doctor in about 4 hrs. found a hard lump in my boob near my nipple/areola 3 days ago and its painful and hard. she's concerned. hope its just a swollen duct or something. my boobs have already grown a size the last few days.ughh

Oh goodness, good luck. Let us know how it goes. :hugs:

good luck serenity, I really hope it isn't anything serious :hugs:

i have an appt with doctor in about 4 hrs. found a hard lump in my boob near my nipple/areola 3 days ago and its painful and hard. she's concerned. hope its just a swollen duct or something. my boobs have already grown a size the last few days.ughh

:hugs: i hope they find its just a blocked duct sweet!!

im glad everyone is feeling okish apart from morning sickness!!
im off to the doctor today for some bloods, im very high risk so they are gonna refer me to other doctors :coffee:

Hi guys, can I join?
Got my bfp after 11months ttc last Thursday.
I know I'm 4 and a half weeks but doctors are saying 7 weeks based on lamp.
They haven't actually tested to confirm the pregnancy so I'm terrified I'll lose our little one.
Definitely need some forumy support x x

I'm so sorry photogmommy. :hugs:
Dawnlu, I think it depends on where you are and your doctor. I just noticed you're from WV like me! Awesome. I don't think most obs do blood tests in our area to confirm. They just take your word for it. 6-8 weeks is typical. What county are you from?

Fingers crossed for your little bean, junemomma.

Okay :thumbup: that makes me feel better! and i live in Wayne County, What county are you from?

I'm from Mercer County. I am such a bad teacher; I had to look up a WV map to remember where Wayne County is. :blush:

Hi everyone,
I have had some cramp like period pain and some spotting this morning :( I really hope it isnt another mc! I am so scared and worried right now as both me and my DH really wanted this baby!

Try not to worry Libbysmum :hugs: Just try and get some rest and hopefully it will stop.

No cravings for me 3rdbabybump.. If anything, I actually don't feel like eating today! So weird. I have all this halloween chocolate I was supposed to hand to the kids and I don't even feel like eating it. :dohh:

Welcome ready.waiting! :wave: What are your HPTs coming up as? Have you done digis?

Whilst we're on the subject of spotting, I had some more today, but it went away again. I have no idea what's up, but I feel a little relieved it keeps disappearing rather than being constant. I am wondering if I'm sort of doing it to myself - I've noticed that when I get extremely stressed, I cause myself to spot (I can be anywhere in my cycle - seriously!). Maybe I'm just a bleeder. :shrug: Either way, if I make it to 6/7 weeks I'm going to try and push for an early scan and if they won't, I'll pay for one. We called the hospital tonight and the midwife said that basically, it is very common in early pregnancy and unless it gets really heavy/clotty and you have cramps, the best thing you can do is just rest. So clinging to that atm!

Try not to worry Libbysmum :hugs: Just try and get some rest and hopefully it will stop.

No cravings for me 3rdbabybump.. If anything, I actually don't feel like eating today! So weird. I have all this halloween chocolate I was supposed to hand to the kids and I don't even feel like eating it. :dohh:

Welcome ready.waiting! :wave: What are your HPTs coming up as? Have you done digis?

Whilst we're on the subject of spotting, I had some more today, but it went away again. I have no idea what's up, but I feel a little relieved it keeps disappearing rather than being constant. I am wondering if I'm sort of doing it to myself - I've noticed that when I get extremely stressed, I cause myself to spot (I can be anywhere in my cycle - seriously!). Maybe I'm just a bleeder. :shrug: Either way, if I make it to 6/7 weeks I'm going to try and push for an early scan and if they won't, I'll pay for one. We called the hospital tonight and the midwife said that basically, it is very common in early pregnancy and unless it gets really heavy/clotty and you have cramps, the best thing you can do is just rest. So clinging to that atm!

Yeh if it is a mc there isnt anything they can do to stop it...I feel the same...I wonder if I was just over doing things...DH let me have a half hour nap this morning and haven't seen any spotting since but do have some mild cramping. Maybe it is cause I am so nervous and my stomach is in a knot...really trying to put feet up and relax but with a curious climber of a toddler it can be virtually impossible.:hugs: thanks for the support everyone!

Can I join? Just got bfp today! July 11th is my EDD--good luck ladies, and the angel babies, im sorry for your losses

Is anyone having Cravings??

All I want to eat is sushi! Don't worry, I'm avoiding all high mercury fish but seriously, I was craving it at 8:00am this morning and couldn't sleep because it sounded SOOO GOOOD!

Congrats to the new ladies with their BFPS!!!!! YAY!!!!

Serenity, hopefully everything is OK with you!!

I'm not having any cravings at the moment. I'm still starving and eat a tiny bit then am stuffed. I'm trying to eat healthier especially since I'm not eating much at all to begin with.

Whigfield & Libbysmum, hopefully your spotting will stop as it's probably just the little bean snuggling in!! Hope everyone else is doing well also!!!

I took my DS and my DS's sitter along with her DS out trick or treating. We had fun and finally made it home. I started getting cramps about an hour into walking so I ended up getting into the car and following them down the rest of the street and then headed home. Now I think it's time for me to snuggle into bed and fall fast asleep! LOL!

Hoping spotting goes away you ladies :) I've been so today about mc. Trying to positive. I suppose because cramping was alittle more today and makes me nervous. Now I'm Tired! Time for bed soon. My husband an awesome supper it gave me heart burn but I don't mind

Lol my phone is awful! Just got it since my puppy ate my last one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->