~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

i got my july sunbeam code:) and made sure i added it im so proud to be apart of this thread with the rest of u ladies i cant believe that there are so many july babys coming and even ladys already due mid july!! i hope everyone has a H&H 9months

Oh yeah, forgot to mention another symptom...insomnia! After only 4 hrs of sleep, im wide awake again!

I am always tired and lacking sleep but I also have a 15 month old!

Hi ladies, so I just made 5 weeks and started to get a little more relaxed but this is feeling quite scary. The whole first trimester. I am doing my best to stay positive lol. I may have missed this but where do I get the JulySunbeams code?

First tri IS scary! Tbh I worried a bit for Most of my pregnancy with F it's natural!

I think my toddler is feeling I'm pregnant! She is normally a pretty good sleeper! But since we found out I'm pregnant, she wakes at midnight and only goes back to sleep in bed with me!

Aahh well! I like snuggles!

Hope everyone is alright today!

I think my toddler is feeling I'm pregnant! She is normally a pretty good sleeper! But since we found out I'm pregnant, she wakes at midnight and only goes back to sleep in bed with me!

Aahh well! I like snuggles!

Hope everyone is alright today!

Lauki mine too! She sleeps til around 12 then is in our bed til around 4.30ish am...Not easy to sleep with her prodding and kicking and squirming all over the bed- I hope to get her back into her own cot before the newbie arrives. She has also been rubbing my belly and stuff which is cute.

We tried last night to settle her in her cot. But she is in this horrible (for her) stage that she hurts herself when she's upset. She banged her head so hard against the side of the cot last night while I tried to pick her up that she's got a big bump now :cry:.
So hubby on the couch and us in the big bed!

I was thinking my headaches were a pregnancy symptoms. But it's just my inconsiderate husband closing the bedroom windows without telling me, while he knows really well that I get headaches sleeping without fresh air coming in the room!

Good evening Ladies,
Sorry for being away for so long be extra sleepy and I feel like I have flu like symptoms :( it sucks I can't take anything. My baby is worth it though :). I'm so sorry for your loss Photogmommy :hugs:
Welcome to all that just join our thread :) congrats, and a H&H 9 months ladies!!!! Everyone take it easy I will talk to you guys tomorrow goodnight!

I have flu like symptoms too as the day progresses BritneyNChris :) it gets pretty bad at night. I also had it with Sophie, so I'm taking it as a good sign!

I've had REALLY bad trapped wind :blush: for 2 days now. It hurts!!! Anyone else got this too?!

Bummer - DH and I booked our dream holiday up in the remote Scottish highlands a couple of months ago. I'll be 7 and a half months by then. Probably not a good idea to go on holiday somewhere so isolated so close to EDD. Gonna have to cancel! :cry:

My symptoms have really eased - I feel great! Has anyone else noticed them settling down? Should I be worried? xx

5 weeks today 35 to go, First tri is going soooo slow I just want to see a midwife and make sure everything is ok!

Lauki and libbysmum, my LO gets into our bed at about 2am and sleeps across the pillows poor OH gets her feet in his face or kicking him in the back most nights! I just love the cuddles and can't wait to add another to our bed :)

Hey everyone

I know I'm late in posting this :blush: but I got my BFP last week and am 5 weeks today - super excited !

Hope everyone is doing well

x

Those ladies with flu like symptoms be wary to keep your temperature so you don't overheat or get too cold as this can be bad for the baby developing. My doctor said panadol is safe during pregnancy but not sure what the equivellent is in the usa or uk...sorry hope you feel well soon...try honey and lemon drinks? Vapor rub?

Good morning ladies! Yes i am up so early kinda sick. I been freaking out because I don't think my bbs are bigger. Is that ok? Should i be worried?

Hi everyone!!
Please can I join in :) !!

Found out on Tuesday that I'm expecting my first little Bubs.

EDD from LMP is the 3rd July, but I think more accurate date based on ovulation will be about 8th July.

I'm super excited, a little quesy today though!! <3 x

Yay welcome! :happydance:

5 weeks and 1 day today. More spotting, but I took a HPT and it was the strongest one yet, so not sure if I should be worried or not. :shrug: Think I'll just try and ignore it now!

Planning to have a day of relaxation today. Snuggled up in my dressing gown! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->