~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Look at all the little appleseeds!!! YAY!!!!

I'm so tired! I went to bed around 9ish last night and passed out! Woke up when OH got home at 11 and talked with him for a few mins and ran potty, but passed right back out again. Woke up to him letting the dog out this morning and it was 4 mins before my alarm goes off but UGH! I just want to go back to sleep! I have a stuffy nose when I wake up and I've been sneezing like crazy. Hoping I'm not catching a cold!

I'm so tired! I went to bed around 9ish last night and passed out! Woke up when OH got home at 11 and talked with him for a few mins and ran potty, but passed right back out again. Woke up to him letting the dog out this morning and it was 4 mins before my alarm goes off but UGH! I just want to go back to sleep! I have a stuffy nose when I wake up and I've been sneezing like crazy. Hoping I'm not catching a cold!

i hope u start feeling better JJsmom!! ive been super tired lately too but having to pee every hour of the hour on the hour lol i got to freaking get up and pee so ive been having some trouble sleeping!! i can't believe we got 72 BUMPS for july that is sooo wild but im so very happy for everyone just think there wouldve been more if the worst didnt happen to some of the ladies:cry: poor things knock on wood ive never had to go threw that and i never hope to go threw that im so scared that im not going to make it with the baby im trying to quit smoking too its been hard but ive been doing pretty good ive cut back SO MUCH and i know i can stop wish me LUCK!

Best of luck ILoveHim! I know that must be difficult to quit smoking, but you are doing a great thing for your baby!

I have my first OB appt Nov 13. I'm a little nervous bc the implantation bleeding (that I initially thought was an early light period) lasted about 4 days, and doc wants to make sure everything is ok. I've been testing daily, and the lines keep getting darker, but I really hope that everything is fine. I've lost one before (at 16 wks..missed m/c from 14 wks) and I pray that we don't ever have to go through that again :nope: The good thing is that DD is a nice distraction from the worry! She's such a good baby!

On another note, it's so great seeing all the July babies on here!! Congrats to everyone and a H&H 9 months to everyone!

whigfield - I was reading about spotting last night. there are lots of reasons that it can occur which are nothing to worry about. it suggested that it becomes a cause for concern if it gets heavy like AF and is accompanied by heavy cramping.

are you going in to confirm the pregnancy with your doc at any point? you could ask then?

I am feeling more queasy by the day and I can smell everything! Baby has replaced my brain with cotton wool, I started to wash up with oven gloves on this morning?!?!

Donna Noble - my boobs haven't got bigger yet, I was reading last night that sometimes they just grow very gradually.

Hope you all have a great day!

Hi Everyone! I hope I can jump in this thread. I just got my very first:bfp: on Tuesday. :happydance: DH and I are soooo excited! The past few days have been so hard, we have a lot of family staying with us because we are in an area affected by Hurricane Sandy, it is killing us trying not to talk about much to each other or anyone else! Also, because of Sandy I haven't been able to make a dr appt. because of problems with their phones and computers, argh! So for now we are quietly celebrating just the two of us. I should be due around the July 11 (just 4 days after my sister's birthday!).

I have a snotty nose and the sneezes too.... Don't feel I'll with it though!
I am SOOOOO tired! Ugh, sure I didn't feel this bad last time!

Hi all, can I join too? Thankyou ilovehim for recommending this thread, I'm still a bit nervous as we have been ttc for over 5 years and the last BFP was very short lived! I hope I can stay with you girls until this baby/s is here x

Hello fellow sunbeams! Congrats to the new ladies, hoping for sticky beans xxx

Been to the docs this morning and got diagnosed with hyperemesis :cry: They have put me on medication for my sickness as it's so extreme. I hope it works! And have been signed off work for 2 weeks, which helps a bit but i still feel stressed about when i have to go back to work! I just feel so weak, have barely eaten anything...

Congrats to all the new ladies! H&H 9 months! :friends:

bumski ~ do you know what your edd is so I can add you to the front page? :thumbup:

faithfulgirl ~ my heart goes out to you, your family/friends and everyone else affected by Sandy. I can only imagine how scary that must have been and still must be. Sending love and positive thoughts! :hugs:

I would love to join... I'm due the 4th or 5th!

whigfield - I was reading about spotting last night. there are lots of reasons that it can occur which are nothing to worry about. it suggested that it becomes a cause for concern if it gets heavy like AF and is accompanied by heavy cramping.

are you going in to confirm the pregnancy with your doc at any point? you could ask then?

I am feeling more queasy by the day and I can smell everything! Baby has replaced my brain with cotton wool, I started to wash up with oven gloves on this morning?!?!

Donna Noble - my boobs haven't got bigger yet, I was reading last night that sometimes they just grow very gradually.

Hope you all have a great day!

Thanks for the reassurance :hugs:

I''ve had several doctors appointments so far and bloods taken and they''ve just said to rest. :shrug:

Hi ladies! I hope you're all feeling OK x

Has anyone had a flu jab? I had one today and now I feel rubbish! Do they make you feel ill?

I have flu like symptoms too as the day progresses BritneyNChris :) it gets pretty bad at night. I also had it with Sophie, so I'm taking it as a good sign!

Lauki well this is my first child so I don't know how to take it :( but maybe since its a good sign for you maybe it shall be a good sign for me as well :D. You are so right about it getting worse at night I just hope its completely gone by next week I hate feeling like I'm talking out of my nose:haha: So I'm just going to take it one day at a time :D

Congrats to all the new BFP's and a h&h 9 months :D

Hi, girls, can I join? I just got my BFP today..due on the 14th :cloud9:

Oh mememe! I'm due July 2nd. :) This is our first baby!

I'm having some worries at the moment though! I had some light spotting on 14 & 15 dpo and I passed 2 small clots on 14dpo evening. :( However I came back the next day with a massively stronger test so still pregnant...

However I spoke to docs today and I'm having my bloods done - had some today and some done on Saturday, he says if they're doubling nicely he'll try and get me in for an early scan.

Has anyone else had any spotting or bleeding? And any tips on how to stop panicking about my bloods? :dohh:

Whigfield, I had spotting 9-12 DPO, which I thought was maybe an early period before I got a BFP 11 DPO. I did blood tests 15 and 17 DPO and they showed normal double of levels!

Hi ladies! I hope you're all feeling OK x

Has anyone had a flu jab? I had one today and now I feel rubbish! Do they make you feel ill?

i have the flu jab the past couple of years cos of my asthma, and yes i felt crap after each one!!!!

The docs havent offered me one this year, dnt know whether im gona bother getting it to be honest.

So how many July moms are delivering alone? this will be the first time Dh will not be here for a birth and won't be returning for 2-4 months after the lo is born. im not nervous but i am feeling very bad for him that he's going to miss it. he so loves his newborn babes :(

Whigfield, I had spotting 9-12 DPO, which I thought was maybe an early period before I got a BFP 11 DPO. I did blood tests 15 and 17 DPO and they showed normal double of levels!

I had that too so hoping it's okay! :thumbup: It's just that I keep spotting.. :dohh: But it's definitely getting better, I only did once today and the rest of the time it's been fine. :happydance:

So how many July moms are delivering alone? this will be the first time Dh will not be here for a birth and won't be returning for 2-4 months after the lo is born. im not nervous but i am feeling very bad for him that he's going to miss it. he so loves his newborn babes :(

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->