~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

proudarmywife- i dont think TENS machines are commonly used in the U.S. during pregnancy. they are used quite often in chiropractic offices though mainly for back and neck pain. when i worked in a chiropractic office during my first pregnancy they wouldn't hook me up to the TENS machine because the risks to the baby are uncertain

libbysmum- congrats on getting approved for the house and signing your lease!!

i know i'm missing things i read 5 pages and my mind went completely blank.

i'm exhausted today my daughter has been sick for the past 3 days with a pretty high fever and snotty nose. shes done nothing but sleep from monday until yesterday. she decided to wake up last night at 1am because she wanted to play since she's missed out on playing for so many days which meant i was up with her from 1am until 4am then i left her crying in her bed so i could at least sleep 2 hours before work. Hubby didn't want to get up because he was tired i could have killed him!!! he gets to stay home with her which i know is a lot of work but she naps so he couldve rested then instead of making the pregnant girl stay up all night then go work all day!

I've had asthma forever, and it always seems to be worse while I'm pregnant--hopefully yours will calm down after baby is here:)

ASM--V DAY today!! I'm so excited, and relieved!

Happy late Vday dove!

Thanks to the ladies response about the tens machine. I really had no clue what it was :haha:

Off to the doctors for me. Will update when I get back :)

Well I ended up in the ER instead of work. Ended up having a pretty bad asthma attack. I've gotten two breathing treatments and waiting on steroids thru IV and chest X-ray. The respiratory therapist said my lungs were very tight. You could hear audible wheezing :-( my inhaler didn't work like its suppose to. They said they might admit me but t depends on how well the steroids work.

Awwww June, hope you get well soon! My inhaler more often than not doesn't work well so they ended up giving me a nebulizer to keep at home. I'm glad you just went in, I have a bad habit of not going in because I had a bad experience at a clinic where a practitioner treated me like I was faking even though I kept failing the test they were giving me (blanking on the name, but where you blow into the tube and it takes a measurement). They made me do it over and over and it was so painful, my lungs felt bruised :( Keep us updated :hugs:

Evening all, hope you are all well.

So pleased it's the weekend, was a really tough day at work. Seems that Friday's bring out all the crazies!

proudarmywife- i dont think TENS machines are commonly used in the U.S. during pregnancy. they are used quite often in chiropractic offices though mainly for back and neck pain. when i worked in a chiropractic office during my first pregnancy they wouldn't hook me up to the TENS machine because the risks to the baby are uncertain

i'm exhausted today my daughter has been sick for the past 3 days with a pretty high fever and snotty nose. shes done nothing but sleep from monday until yesterday. she decided to wake up last night at 1am because she wanted to play since she's missed out on playing for so many days which meant i was up with her from 1am until 4am then i left her crying in her bed so i could at least sleep 2 hours before work. Hubby didn't want to get up because he was tired i could have killed him!!! he gets to stay home with her which i know is a lot of work but she naps so he couldve rested then instead of making the pregnant girl stay up all night then go work all day!

That really sucks :( Hope your little girl is better soon, and you are able to catch up on your sleep :hugs:

I've had asthma forever, and it always seems to be worse while I'm pregnant--hopefully yours will calm down after baby is here:)

ASM--V DAY today!! I'm so excited, and relieved!

Yey :) Congrats on V day x

Well I ended up in the ER instead of work. Ended up having a pretty bad asthma attack. I've gotten two breathing treatments and waiting on steroids thru IV and chest X-ray. The respiratory therapist said my lungs were very tight. You could hear audible wheezing :-( my inhaler didn't work like its suppose to. They said they might admit me but t depends on how well the steroids work.

That sounds scary! Hope the steriods work and they can help you without the need for a hospital stay :hugs:

June- I hope you don't have to be admitted- but that if you are, at least there will be good care looking after you . Let us know what ends up happening.:hugs:

Ah, I missed my V-Day lol.

So, I just wanted to let you all know that I used my exercise ball last night. Wow, what a difference it made!! Normally I can't get comfortable at night because my left hip hurts so badly. But last night was pain-free :) It also helped my back a lot, I bounced/did circles on it for about half an hour and my back popped so much and it felt amazing.

Anyway, just thought I'd share in case any of you ladies wanted to give it a try! :)

Here is my belly at 24+3!
https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130321_172400_zps767ad73f.jpg

Libbysmum, congrats on the house! :happydance:

Tlh, I hope your daughter gets well soon! :hugs:

Dove, happy late V-Day!

I am on my phone so I'm sorry to anyone I missed! Going off memory while half-asleep :haha:

my daughter was diagnosed with roseola today. she has a nasty rash all over her body. took her to the pediatrician to make sure it wasn't something that's unsafe for my pregnancy. thankfully roseola doesn't harm a fetus!! at least the worst is over for her and shes feeling ok and now she just looks funny with the rash :haha:

Had our 3D u/s today......

Attachments

• UC BABY_14.jpg
    UC BABY_14.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
Sorry I haven't had a spare moment to catch up with the thread. DH accidentally signed me out of this forum and I forgot my password so it has been an effort trying to get back. DD is still recovering from her snot fest and has been super clingy today. I am not sure if it has something to do with us moving house or if it is her illness but either way I haven't been free from her longer than a few minutes while I took a shower. Tried four times to lay her in her cot for a nap without success. Poor lovely is crashed out on the sofa right now snoring away. DH was home today so we been trying to get a lot in boxes. My mother went off with some friends to the zoo and I was NOT thinking as I should have just told her to take Libby with her...lol hindsight! :)

:coffee: Oh I feel your pain...It sounds like your daughter has a similar bug to mine. She only just started eating food again in 3 days. Everything before that she would vomit up again or just wasn't interested in eating at all. DH isn't much good at nurturing side of caring for a sick little one either. His answer to everything is "take her to hospital" I hope you had an okay day at work and that you get a better night sleep tonight :flower:

Thank you all for your kind words and concern. I'm home :) I have bronchitis which triggered my asthma. I couldnt breath very well. They gave me a prescription for a nebulizer machine and medication. I have to use it 4 times a day. Hoping to feel better soon!

Hope everyone else is well!!!

Just a quick message to say I've been to the next sale this morning and picked up lots of beautiful baby girl newborn, up to 1 month, up to 3 month and 0-3 month clothes for a very low price :)

Definitely worth a look! x

Just a quick message to saIy I've been to the next sale this morning and picked up lots of beautiful baby girl newborn, up to 1 month, up to 3 month and 0-3 month clothes for a very low price :)

Definitely worth a look! x

I got some awesome deals from the children's place. Both kids have tops for the summer, and the baby got a couple of hats and a bunch of onesies, ALL for $100! I like TCP clothing, the quality is really good.

Been so stupid busy the last couple weeks. hope you're all doing well. Glad you got treated June and hope all the LOs who are sickly feel better

We decided to name this baby Delilah Ruby Jane

Been so stupid busy the last couple weeks. hope you're all doing well. Glad you got treated June and hope all the LOs who are sickly feel better

We decided to name this baby Delilah Ruby Jane

Delilah is a beautiful name. It was on my list along with Matilda and Beatrice but have decided on Darcy-Marie.

Won't be long until we are all in third tri :) x

i spent most the day in the hospital today.. i've had a little bit cramping and a whole lot of back pain since yesterday afternoon. the back pain got worse today but i figured it was just a pregnancy pain and no big deal. after i went to the bathroom there was a a bright red streak of blood on the tissue. of course i thought the worst and took myself to the hospital since DD is still sick i wanted hubby home with her. luckily i ended up just having a UTI..my cervix is long and thick and there is no blood in the vaginal area. they said sometimes with severe UTIs there can be blood in your urine which explains the blood on the tissue. so now i'm on an antibiotic but so relieved its something like this instead of what i was thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->