~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

i called my doctors office today and they said they tried calling yesterday and couldn't get a hold of me..not sure if i believe it :haha: but they had me go to another urine test because apparently the hospital i went to didn't run a culture so they just gave me an antibiotic that was safe to take during pregnancy and it probably isn't something that will get rid of what i have..so now i don't want to deliver at that hospital anymore lol i think i'm just gonna stick with who i have and drive the extra 15 minutes to the hospital she delivers at. that hospital has one of the best neonatal unit in the country so i know there my baby will be in teh best hands..just a little less convenient lol

Myra, Feet up as much as possible. If that doesn't work maybe get Dr to check your blood pressure too. I had to take pills to try and lower my bp as I had horrible swelling not just feet...everywhere! Try to avoid foods high in salt too. As for the Heartburn I totally can relate. I am on zantacs twice a day for it and it helps so much. I was taking Mylanta but it gave me the runs. Not good! I also try not to cook anything with too much onion or garlic as it tends to make it worse.

And....I've been throwing up all night, just straight stomach acid. Tmi question, is it possible to force out a mucous plug from.vomiting? I had a large chunk.of discharge come out while I was throwing up. I was.in the shower so didn't get a good look at it.

This, sucks!!

And....I've been throwing up all night, just straight stomach acid. Tmi question, is it possible to force out a mucous plug from.vomiting? I had a large chunk.of discharge come out while I was throwing up. I was.in the shower so didn't get a good look at it.

This, sucks!!

No idea... but that sounds horrible! I seem to have gotten a renewed surge of morning sickness this week... although my facebook feed is full of friend's mentioning how their kiddos are puking.. so maybe it's related?

I'd mention it to your OB just incase they want to check... they only discharge I've ever had is the light creamy stuff, if I had anything more than that I'd probably freak and call the doctor.

On another note... can babies bruise you internally from kicking?! This little dude is intense!

I was taking Mylanta but it gave me the runs. Not good!

hmm I was not aware of that correlation! I've been taking the off brand maalox and my belly has been really off... I was just chalking it up to a dodgy pregnancy stomach since it's been like that the entire time.

Hi ladies! I know I don't post very often, this is my first baby and I was wondering if anyone else has had to deal With PSD? I called my doctor today and explained the pain I'm having and she thinks it's from punish bone separation. Anyone else have this?

Tonya I dont know what that means sorry :(
Becca, yes it can have a laxative effect that is why I stopped taking it. Somach acid sux. I asked my doctor for Zantac and he wrote me a script. Maybe ask your doctor too cause it helps soooo much!
And finally DH and I have settled on a name for this little boy...at least I hope DH doesn't change his mind again! I was hesitant about the first name as it ends with an N and so does our last name but I am now warming up to it. We decided on Ethan Matthias as a name...DH has always wanted Ethan but I was not 100% sold...now I guess I am 80% okay with it.

Tonya I dont know what that means sorry :(
Becca, yes it can have a laxative effect that is why I stopped taking it. Somach acid sux. I asked my doctor for Zantac and he wrote me a script. Maybe ask your doctor too cause it helps soooo much!
And finally DH and I have settled on a name for this little boy...at least I hope DH doesn't change his mind again! I was hesitant about the first name as it ends with an N and so does our last name but I am now warming up to it. We decided on Ethan Matthias as a name...DH has always wanted Ethan but I was not 100% sold...now I guess I am 80% okay with it.

hmmm I'll ask about that at my checkup on Monday. Might be cheaper to just buy it over the counter than go through our insurance though.. I'll have to check.

We're back to Gabriel MacKenzie at the moment, but my little one is still pushing for Greyson and I'm kinda on her side!! Don't think we'll be able to convince Daddy though. :( My nephew's name is Ethan. Definitely a keeper. :)

Love the name Libbysmum!!!!

I think I finally have OH set on Coltyn James!! I'm going to double check with him but I'm sure he'll finally approve. LOL! I think he's tried of me pushing for a middle name and him not able to give me one. LOL!

Hi ladies! I know I don't post very often, this is my first baby and I was wondering if anyone else has had to deal With PSD? I called my doctor today and explained the pain I'm having and she thinks it's from punish bone separation. Anyone else have this?

I'm pretty sure this is what I have too....sooooo painful:(

I'm pretty sure this is what I have too....sooooo painful:(

I looked it up...yup I think I must have this cause my crotch area feels bruised all the time and most uncomfortable especially at night and if I walk too briskly.:dohh: Although according to what I read it is something that happens in later pregnancy but I have had it for ages.:wacko:

I found this very informative and thought you may like to read it too Tonya and Dove...
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/pelvic-pain-pregnant-spd.aspx
I do notice it be very painful when I turn over in my sleep...looks like it could be my get out of vacuuming card yay! DH already said he would do it but he never does it the same as I do...must try not to be so OCD about it!

3:30 am wide awake and dh is breathing SOOOO loudly! He has a deviated septum so he can really only breath out of one nostril to begin with so I feel badly that his breathing is annoying me :haha: I just wonder why he doesn't breath through his mouth instead of trying so desperately to breath through his nose!!! I'm very close to waking him up cause its driving me that crazy :dohh:

third trimester!

OMG am I really in third trimester? Is this really what we're all up to / nearly up to?

*screams slightly*

25lbs up so far.

Sorry I've not been posting much in the past few days. This chat line job has kicked off so I've been spending my free time talking dirty to kinky guys down the phone lol.

I can't believe we are all getting ready to hit the third trimester!!!! It's going so quickly!!

Thanks for the information. My pain seems to be worse when I get up from sitting at my desk so my doctor wants me to think about going off work.

3:30 am wide awake and dh is breathing SOOOO loudly! He has a deviated septum so he can really only breath out of one nostril to begin with so I feel badly that his breathing is annoying me :haha: I just wonder why he doesn't breath through his mouth instead of trying so desperately to breath through his nose!!! I'm very close to waking him up cause its driving me that crazy :dohh:

I feel so much pity for you right now. My DH has tourettes and he has a tic that only happens when he is sleeping. He clicks his teeth. Over and over again. All night. I feel so badly that I am so annoyed because I know he can't help it but:dohh: . I've been known on a particularly bad night to just hold his chin and plead with him to stop clicking. I'm not proud but sometimes I get so desperate. So no advice, but I have so much empathy for you, LOL!

I feel so much pity for you right now. My DH has tourettes and he has a tic that only happens when he is sleeping. He clicks his teeth. Over and over again. All night. I feel so badly that I am so annoyed because I know he can't help it but:dohh: . I've been known on a particularly bad night to just hold his chin and plead with him to stop clicking. I'm not proud but sometimes I get so desperate. So no advice, but I have so much empathy for you, LOL!

Oh man that would drive me crazy too :haha: if it makes you feel better I've been known to open my dh mouth so he stops trying to breath through his nose and on occasion when I'm really desperately tired I've woken him up and told him to stop breathing :haha: it's gotta be a just due to pregnancy annoyance because its never bothered me before

Oh man that would drive me crazy too :haha: if it makes you feel better I've been known to open my dh mouth so he stops trying to breath through his nose and on occasion when I'm really desperately tired I've woken him up and told him to stop breathing :haha: it's gotta be a just due to pregnancy annoyance because its never bothered me before

LOL, we are in the same boat then! It never bothered me at all prior to becoming pregnant. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has taken action. Sometimes it's just too much for my sleepy pregnant brain to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->