~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

so i have a question. a couple weeks ago i went to the hospital because there was bright blood after i went to the bathroom and wiped they said it was a bladder infection gave me an antibiotic and it cleared up early last week. well this morning when i went pee the toilet water was like reddish brown but when i wiped there was no blood or even a hint of blood. me and hubby dtd last night do you think i need to call someone or see if it happens next time a pee or what??

If you dtd last night it could just be a little irritation but it never hurts to call and ask for some reassurance and peace of mind :)

Thinking of you Myra!!!
Welcome July!!
I would say if it was after dtd then it is most likely just some irritation. I had it with dd.

Myra....how are you doing today? Hope you're ok! Thinking of you still xx

I started my just incase hospital bag today :happydance:

Here's my 3rd tri bump pic.......
https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/D4A0B112-4ED5-4D0B-B6F4-9B909A6BF3A9-1486-000003B811EDCE28_zpse5aef87c.jpg

Anyone else started losing mucus? Today I've had two different time going to the bathroom and had mucus come out. Seems kind of early for that to start.

I started my just incase hospital bag today

Thanks for checking in. We're hanging in there. We made it through the first hurdle by not going into labor in 1st 24 hours. Hoping for another 24 hours- so far, so good today. Doc says if we make it through first 48 hours, next spike in deliveries usually occurs at 1 week after membrane breaks- so that will be the next milestone. Majority go into labor w/in the week (or have to be induced because of infection). But if we get through the week w/o delivering, there's a good chance he will be able to hold on for several more weeks

Thanks for checking in. We're hanging in there. We made it through the first hurdle by not going into labor in 1st 24 hours. Hoping for another 24 hours- so far, so good today. Doc says if we make it through first 48 hours, next spike in deliveries usually occurs at 1 week after membrane breaks- so that will be the next milestone. Majority go into labor w/in the week (or have to be induced because of infection). But if we get through the week w/o delivering, there's a good chance he will be able to hold on for several more weeks

:hugs: So basically you will have your little boy in the next few weeks no matter what? Phew, thank goodness we have good technology to help early babies thrive. I see you're in Mass, I'm in Maine :) My good friend just had her twin girls at 29 weeks in early March. They weren't due until mid-May! She fought hard to get them fed pumped breastmilk via the feeding tube, and now both of them latch on to her on their own. :) They are a month old and doing well. It's amazing how babies that young can do so well.

Are you ready to have your babe?

Junemomma-there is an increase in discharge toward the end of pregnancy. Its normal, as long as its not bloody or thick snot like, your fine. Even if you did lose part of your plug, it regenerates itself, naturally. I have had tons of mucus lately, but its well within the realm of "normal disgusting pregnancy symptoms" :)

Myra, what do they do to help prevent infection? Anythingm or do they just monitor you?

i didn't bother calling the dr today i only had that first pee this morning have some blood in it and after that everything was fine. baby has been moving around a lot so im guessing everything is just grand!!!

myra i'm glad things are going well so far hopefully your little one stays in as long as possible to give him time to grow more!!!

i have noticed an increase in discharge too..its about time to bust out the pantyliners..yay :haha: i think last time i lost my mucous plug at like 32 weeks and went into labor at 39 weeks on my own

Junemomma-there is an increase in discharge toward the end of pregnancy. Its normal, as long as its not bloody or thick snot like, your fine. Even if you did lose part of your plug, it regenerates itself, naturally. I have had tons of mucus lately, but its well within the realm of "normal disgusting pregnancy symptoms" :)

Not the bloody show but it was thick and snot-like (tmi) I've had an increase in contractions today but they go away after a couple hours. I'm not too worried right now since they seem to stop after a couple hours then start back up. I've been trying to keep hydrated. I had preterm labor with both my last pregnancies. But delivered full term babies :D
We'll see what happens....

Thinking of you....

Out of curiosity...I believe you said your water broke? I thought that they wouldn't let you go too long after that because of possible infection? Or maybe I'm confusing that with something else?

Anyone else started losing mucus? Today I've had two different time going to the bathroom and had mucus come out. Seems kind of early for that to start.

Seems early to me too....you're sure it's not just discharge? Sometimes I get a bunch of that at once :dohh:

:hugs: So basically you will have your little boy in the next few weeks no matter what? Phew, thank goodness we have good technology to help early babies thrive. I see you're in Mass, I'm in Maine :) My good friend just had her twin girls at 29 weeks in early March. They weren't due until mid-May! She fought hard to get them fed pumped breastmilk via the feeding tube, and now both of them latch on to her on their own. :) They are a month old and doing well. It's amazing how babies that young can do so well.

Are you ready to have your babe?

Yes- there's a high likelihood he'll be coming in the next week or two. I'm not ready at all but I guess I better get ready somehow!!! It continues to make me hopeful to hear stories about other premies who are doing well. I'm thankful to be at a hospital with one of the best maternal/fetal divisions and NICUs. They will take good care of our boy when he arrives. When we met with the NICU doctor on Saturday, I asked about pumping (since he'll need to be on a feeding tube at first) & she said that they will give my milk to him in the tube. Im sorry your friend had to fight for that but glad she got it in the end.

Myra, what do they do to help prevent infection? Anythingm or do they just monitor you?

Thinking of you....

Out of curiosity...I believe you said your water broke? I thought that they wouldn't let you go too long after that because of possible infection? Or maybe I'm confusing that with something else?

To help fight infection, I'm on antibiotics 3x/day for a week. After that, they will just monitor us and at the first sign of infection, I will be induced.

OH is doing overnights with me here in the hospital. We woke up smiling this morning happy to see we've made it through yet one more day.:happydance: Never thought I'd be so excited to have my baby not arrive....each day inside, though, reduces by a day his hospital stay. If I'm stable enough in a week to do a tour, they will show us around the NICU and we'll get to see what goes on there and babies of similar age to our boy.

Keeping you in my thoughts Myra! So glad to hear you've made it another day and I'm sure it's very reassuring to know that there is a great staff ready to care for your baby boy when he does come! :hugs:

Myra my friends friend had her son at 28 weeks. He is 4 now :)
Glad he is hanging on a bit longer!!!

Hang in there Myra, hopefully you can keep him in there a bit longer!

glad to hear you've made it another day myra! thinking of you xx

ooh i'm getting spd, really sore right between my legs :(, its keeping me awake at night, boo. Hoping it doesn't get too much worse, it's getting hard to keep up with a toddler already and theres still 3months to go :/!

and mucus wise i've def noticed more too, yucky really :haha: xx

Seems early to me too....you're sure it's not just discharge? Sometimes I get a bunch of that at once :dohh:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's mucus. I started losing mucus around 30 weeks with my last pregnancy and was starting to dilate at 32 weeks.weny into labor at 36+6 and had him morning of 37 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->