~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

hi ladies! so I've gotten two bfps, one on 11dpo and one on 14dpo (today) and the line is looking a little darker. having had a chemical before, that's a good sign so far and I'm feeling confident enough to post here! my estimated due date is july 11th. looks like there's a lot of july babies. congrats to you all!! :)

I had a tiny bit of brown blood tinted cm yesterday (late implantation bleeding coming out?) and have been getting small twinges/cramps on and off throughout this tww. makes me nervous everytime I feel one but I hope that's just the baby getting comfy in there.

Congrats Tink and Luminescent! :happydance:

I too had spotting around the time I expected AF which I assume was implantation spotting. However I started spotting again this week, but still pregnant, so hoping for the best! It's just so stressful isn't it? :coffee: I'm sure it's just our beans getting properly snuggled in! :thumbup:

Lots of new sunbeams! :happydance: Welcome!

So sorry about the extreme ms MummySS. :hugs: I hope the meds they give you help.

my bean will be an appleseed tomorrow!!!! :happydance: I'm over the moon, a little under halfway through my first trimester, and further than I've gotten with my last 3 pregnancies. The only sucky thing is I hurt myself at work on the 14th of October, and my knee isn't getting better. The stupid surgeon is pushing for an MRI, because "there are not scientific studies either way as to whether or not it can be harmful to a fetus." Direct quote. I dislike the word fetus, and I blew up at the surgeon today. My child is not a "fetus" he/she is a baby, and right now his/her name is Bean, so do not refer to my child as a fetus! RAWR...my OH thinks this is funny to...he said it was pleasant for me to be angry at someone else :blush: poor guy :haha:. If I don't agree to the MRI, I will lose my workman's compensation benefits, and if I do agree, I risk using my little bean as a guinea pig, which I won't do, but they don't know that, I asked for a few days to think about it, and I think I'll be contacting a lawyer. I don't think they can legally force me into an MRI, as workman's compensation does allow you to refuse treatment dangerous to life or limb, and since they don't know, it's dangerous to the life of my Bean, who I am responsible for, as Bean is currently piggybacking on MY uterus...Obviously.

Side note, I really need to buy a notebook, to keep track, so I can actually respond and comment on people's post, as I get so confused trying to keep track, it's on the list for when I go to the store tomorrow.

H&H pregnancies to our new members!

Hello Ladies!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread since yeasterday so I hope everyone is ok :) Welcome to all the new ladies :hi: I think we're almost half way through July now but I'm sure lots more BFPs still to come!

Saw my doctor this morning but she just took some details and gave me the usual advice about not smoking or drinking and avoiding certain foods. Got to book in with the midwife though so my first appointment will be on 23rd November at 8 & 1/2 weeks. Fingers crossed I can have my scan dead on 12 weeks as that will be the day of my work christmas party and I won't have to lie about not drinking!

I also got my pregnancy information folder today which had a free stretch mark cream sample. So I was wondering, when are you meant to start using something like that? Is it worth starting now or do you wait for first signs of bump?

congratulations to all the new comers and hope everyone is ok.

sorry to hear about the effects of hurracane sandy :(

I had a scan today - showed everything how its supposed to be at 5 weeks so im feeling a bit more relaxed atm :)

Congrats Tink and Luminescent! :happydance:

I too had spotting around the time I expected AF which I assume was implantation spotting. However I started spotting again this week, but still pregnant, so hoping for the best! It's just so stressful isn't it? :coffee: I'm sure it's just our beans getting properly snuggled in! :thumbup:
That's always reassuring to hear. I see so many questions about cramping/spotting and it seems quite normal, but we still like to overreact when it happens to us! Good luck to you :)

I had a scan today - showed everything how its supposed to be at 5 weeks so im feeling a bit more relaxed atm :)

Oooo what did you see? Did you pay for an early scan? :flower:

Hello Ladies!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread since yeasterday so I hope everyone is ok :) Welcome to all the new ladies :hi: I think we're almost half way through July now but I'm sure lots more BFPs still to come!

Saw my doctor this morning but she just took some details and gave me the usual advice about not smoking or drinking and avoiding certain foods. Got to book in with the midwife though so my first appointment will be on 23rd November at 8 & 1/2 weeks. Fingers crossed I can have my scan dead on 12 weeks as that will be the day of my work christmas party and I won't have to lie about not drinking!

I also got my pregnancy information folder today which had a free stretch mark cream sample. So I was wondering, when are you meant to start using something like that? Is it worth starting now or do you wait for first signs of bump?

I started using bio oil since I found out about my BFP - they say to start in the first trimester right up until you give birth! Maybe it's the same?? :thumbup:

my bean will be an appleseed tomorrow!!!! :happydance: I'm over the moon, a little under halfway through my first trimester, and further than I've gotten with my last 3 pregnancies. The only sucky thing is I hurt myself at work on the 14th of October, and my knee isn't getting better. The stupid surgeon is pushing for an MRI, because "there are not scientific studies either way as to whether or not it can be harmful to a fetus." Direct quote. I dislike the word fetus, and I blew up at the surgeon today. My child is not a "fetus" he/she is a baby, and right now his/her name is Bean, so do not refer to my child as a fetus! RAWR...my OH thinks this is funny to...he said it was pleasant for me to be angry at someone else :blush: poor guy :haha:. If I don't agree to the MRI, I will lose my workman's compensation benefits, and if I do agree, I risk using my little bean as a guinea pig, which I won't do, but they don't know that, I asked for a few days to think about it, and I think I'll be contacting a lawyer. I don't think they can legally force me into an MRI, as workman's compensation does allow you to refuse treatment dangerous to life or limb, and since they don't know, it's dangerous to the life of my Bean, who I am responsible for, as Bean is currently piggybacking on MY uterus...Obviously.

Hi mvosse, I just had a quick google of MRI in pregnancy and like you say, there doesn't seem to be much evidence at the moment on whether it's safe or not. However the main thing I read was that it might hurt the baby's ears as the scanner is so loud but that's not a problem at this point. I hope you manage to sort out the insurance without going for the MRI.

Side note, I really need to buy a notebook, to keep track, so I can actually respond and comment on people's post, as I get so confused trying to keep track, it's on the list for when I go to the store tomorrow.

Ooooh, good idea! I totally need to do this too :thumbup:

Evening Ladies!!

MrsLuLu I'm in same boat, I'm going to be 12 weeks day of my Xmas party and I really want to use the get together to announce our good news to my works team!!

We went an visited both sets of parents tonight an told them our news, all 4 are over the moon and already offering babysitting services!! I really hope this little bean sticks!! Xx

I started using bio oil since I found out about my BFP - they say to start in the first trimester right up until you give birth! Maybe it's the same?? :thumbup:

Cool - I shall add some to the shopping list this weekend and get started. I'll probably get marks anyway but it's worth trying!

@MrsLulu- I used lotion with shea butter from BFP to delivery (actually through about 8 wks pp) with DD. I tried BioOil bc I'd heard great things about it, but it made me break out in hives :( I may try it again this time to see if it was a fluke (I'm stubborn and hate to admit that I have sensitive skin!) :haha: But even with the lotion, I only had a quarter-sized area of stretch marks on one hip. I say use whatever you like and get into a routine of using it daily.

welcome to all the new mummies to be!! :happydance:
i took a digital test this morning and finally saw the words pregnant 2-3 :happydance:

Oooo what did you see? Did you pay for an early scan? :flower:

That's great news wriggley! Did you get any pictures?

I went to hospital with one sided pain so they did a scan to rule out eptopic pregnancy. scan is where it should be :)

and no no pic as was too early to see much she just said its what it should look like at 5 weeks

Hi ladies! I hope you're all feeling OK x

Has anyone had a flu jab? I had one today and now I feel rubbish! Do they make you feel ill?

I had one about 7 years ago and felt like I had the flu...so I never took a flu jab again since then. I did get the whooping cough jab after my DD was born and so did my hubby.

@MrsLulu- I used lotion with shea butter from BFP to delivery (actually through about 8 wks pp) with DD. I tried BioOil bc I'd heard great things about it, but it made me break out in hives :( I may try it again this time to see if it was a fluke (I'm stubborn and hate to admit that I have sensitive skin!) :haha: But even with the lotion, I only had a quarter-sized area of stretch marks on one hip. I say use whatever you like and get into a routine of using it daily.

I love my shea butter it smells so delicious...I was using it even when I wasnt pregnant because my c-section scar and surrounding tissue would get very itchy and it would relief the itching.

Hello Ladies!

Use it -lather it on every night before bed...that is what I do and when I have just showered I put it on after showering. It does help.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->