~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Quick update will catch up on the thread in the morning :)

Little girl didn't want to cooperate at our ultrasound today. She had her head buried in my hip and just didn't want to show us her face. We are going back Friday for a rescan so hopefully we can get her then. She's estimated to weigh about 3lbs 14oz right now. Her size and my fundal height are measuring about 2 weeks ahead at 32 weeks which is weird to me cause I measured perfectly with dd. hoping it doesn't mean she's gonna be a big baby. Anything over 8lbs intimidates me :haha:

Hey ladies! So glad to hear everyone is doing well. I've also been an emotional wreck lately. I'm just so darn sensitive. Myra your little boy is so cute!

I'm going tomorrow for a 4D ultrasound of our little Emma! <3
I cant wait to see her little face. We haven't seen her since I was 18 weeks.

Hi Ladies, I feel like I have missed soooo much! Been without internet for a while now since our house move. How many of you have had babies already while I been AFK?
I saw little Connor...wow Myra he is gorgeous! You sure must have been surprised on his early arrival!
Our little man is still making life uncomfortable for me by kicking and wiggling and causing severe heart burn but we love him already! Libby loves to pat my belly and give it kisses. My mother got her a baby doll for Easter which at first she resisted but since has been playing with and taking it for walks in her toy stroller. My next hospital visit is the 10th of May. It seems like ages away. I have a student midwife that is working along side with me and she is young but keen to do things like take my blood pressure and try to find babies heart...it is nice that I can be helping her at the same time she helps me.

I am SO looking forward to the May Bank holiday weekend.

3rd - My cot & pram & car seat arrives!!!

4th - My mummy arrives for the weekend AND as a surprise I have booked a 4D scan for her to come too!! :happydance:

5th - Hospital tours of two local units (promised my mum I would at least go look round!)

6th - My 31 week appointment with my midwives!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeee YAY gosh isn't it going fast!

I totally forgot about the may bank holiday!! How could I forget!

That's the best bit of news all day :)

I am going for my 4d scan Saturday I am very excited. We are gender confirmation as well, so hoping the sex doesn't change again!

Myra Connor looks so gorgeous, his pics made me cry cause he is so lush and cute

Myra Connor looks amazing. Hope you are ok and look forward to seeing updates when you are ready.

Sue sounds like you have a lovely bank holiday planned!

Libby nice to see you back :)

Panda I wanted a 4d scan but we cant afford it because of money issues this month! Hope you have a lovely time x

AFM - I am officially in third tri now! Ahh scarey, I have everything I need I think!

Sorry if I have missed anyone out and hope you are all well xx

ProudArmyWife, that is why I'm so unsure of having a 3D/4D ultrasound done. The closest is an hour away and as much as I would love to have it done she has been so shy in her last few ultrasounds that I just can't make up my mind :haha:

Nice to see you back, Libbysmum :) How was the move?

Today is my last 12+ hour day :happydance: We also have vacation coming up so I won't be working for three weeks after today, it feels weird lol.

myra - connor is adorable! what beautiful pictures :)

I'm loving seeing all the bump pics ladies. You all look gorgeous!

I'm really poorly at the minute. horrendous cold. I caught it off the kids but they only had it a tiny bit whereas I've got full on hit-by-a-tuck type of thing. I swear I get my husband's share of man-flu!

YAY!!!! Only 2 more hours till I see my little princess <3

Mommy can't wait to see you Emma!!! I love you do much already <3

I've been thinking about getting the 3d scan.. there was a groupon out this week for $35 to have it done... but I'm always so weirded out by the scan pictures that I don't know if I really want to! LOL We're all at the perfect time frame for it though since they say between 28-32 is the best time to have it done.

Little one has been out in the splash pool this morning. I was meant to go to my stroller strides class this morning but Jessie slept in and I wasn't about to wake up a sleeping toddler! Probably for the best though as the iron doesn't seem to have taken effect yet and I'm still crazy woozy in the mornings. It's ridiculous.

I'm not sure I remember my first kicking this much! Any of you second timers feel like the baby is more active this time around??

Junemomma - have fun!!!

Alice - sick again?! You really have had more than your fair share this year!! Maybe you need to eat more oranges! :D Hope you feel better soon!

Sue - blerg! I've totally forgotten to book my hospital tour.

wow busy thread the past few days! sorry i can't keep up atm. All your stories of how prepareed you are are freaking me out a little :haha:, still feel really unprepared! however wk on wed is my last working day so at last i'll have 2days a wk where LO is at nursery to get stuff done!

Onto my last coat of gloss on the babies room then put the border in and we'll just beed to furnish it. However it also really needs a new carpet :dohh:

Myra, so glad connor continues to do well hun! pop in when you can :)

becca...this baby's movements are different, dunno if its more but i can feel it pummelling my cervix and back and all the movement is lowdown whereas my sons was all in my ribs, but midwife thinks baby is head down so it just must have a decent punch on him/her :haha:

hope all those sick feel better soon! xx

Quick update will catch up on the thread in the morning :)

Little girl didn't want to cooperate at our ultrasound today. She had her head buried in my hip and just didn't want to show us her face. We are going back Friday for a rescan so hopefully we can get her then. She's estimated to weigh about 3lbs 14oz right now. Her size and my fundal height are measuring about 2 weeks ahead at 32 weeks which is weird to me cause I measured perfectly with dd. hoping it doesn't mean she's gonna be a big baby. Anything over 8lbs intimidates me :haha:

my daughter was 8lbs 8oz and i'm not a very big person in general i was terrified of having a big baby but i think its going to be just as uncomfortable having a 6lb baby or a 12 lb baby :haha:

Hi Ladies, I feel like I have missed soooo much! Been without internet for a while now since our house move. How many of you have had babies already while I been AFK?
I saw little Connor...wow Myra he is gorgeous! You sure must have been surprised on his early arrival!
Our little man is still making life uncomfortable for me by kicking and wiggling and causing severe heart burn but we love him already! Libby loves to pat my belly and give it kisses. My mother got her a baby doll for Easter which at first she resisted but since has been playing with and taking it for walks in her toy stroller. My next hospital visit is the 10th of May. It seems like ages away. I have a student midwife that is working along side with me and she is young but keen to do things like take my blood pressure and try to find babies heart...it is nice that I can be helping her at the same time she helps me.

how did the move go?? i think myra is the only one that has had her baby so far.

afm- i had a visit at the hospital this morning due to a massive amount of pelvic pressure. everything ended up being ok thankfully this baby just likes to sit much lower than my DD did i suppose! i'm just glad everything is ok!

Also, i finally picked out bedding for the baby's crib i tried to attach the pictures not sure what i'm doing though :haha: The pink and orange set is for the new baby and the purple set is what my daughter has in her room now. Their rooms will be conjoined by a bathroom so i think it'll be neat that their bedding kind of matches but its still individual

Attachments

• baby bedding.jpg
    baby bedding.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 4
  • madelyns bedding.jpg
    madelyns bedding.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 44
Ok ladies!!! I haven't really been able to post many pictures...I need to post a belly pic soon. But I have photos from our 3D/4D we just got back from and I just have to show you all what a beautiful little girl I have...It was such an amazing experience! :cloud9:

She is measuring 29+3 weeks
She weighs approx 2 lbs 11 oz
is approx 14 1/4 inches long
has a head full of hair already, and it head down. Apparently from what the ultrasound tech said shes pushed up right against my cervix. Which would explain why I have to pee so much. :haha:
Anyway, I'm just so in love and can not wait to meet my little Emma :cloud9:

Attachments

• TRACI_17.jpg
    TRACI_17.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 10
  • TRACI_23.jpg
    TRACI_23.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
  • TRACI_46.jpg
    TRACI_46.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
  • TRACI_45.jpg
    TRACI_45.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 9
ooh gorgeous set tlh!! def nice they kinda match but aren't identical :D

june...aww she's gorgeous! glad everything is looking good too :D

just found out my lucozade test came back normal :D, yay. Right off to bed, am exhausted!

btw has anyone else got restless legs? i got them really bad with my son towards the end of pregnancy and they're just starting to creep in now, eeek!

Tlh your are very right :haha:

June your pictures are awesome! I really hope we can get some good shots like yours at put rescan on Friday

junemomma, she is adorable!! Thank you for sharing!

Caro, I feel like the baby is sitting on my nerve at times and my left leg hurts. Not sure what restless leg feels like.

Had my 30 week check up today! Doc said I'm measuring 1-2 weeks ahead. Said they are going to start doing NST's on me starting at 32 weeks so I will be with them for some time at each of my next appts until the baby is born she said. I will also have a growth scan at 32 and 36 weeks. She said all of this is due to the blood pressure problems I had with DS, but my blood pressure has been fine this pregnancy. My sister said they are probably doing the growth scans because I failed my 1hr glucose but passed my 3hr just to make sure baby doesn't get too big. The NST is due to the blood pressure in my previous pregnancy to make sure he is still doing good. I won't complain!!!! I can't wait to see my little man again!! He really does seem to move so much! I don't remember DS1 moving this much when I was pregnant with him, but it has been over 9 years!!!

Myra, conner is beautiful! I bet he.comes home sooner than they think! Take care of yourself!

Oh little Emma is looking fine you must be thrilled! All the best for the rest of this journey!
Our move was tedious but worth it as we love the new house. DD loves the fenced yard and we already used the paddle pool a couple of times.
We had major drama trying to set up internet that is why I was awAY FROM The forum for so long. Long story basically the technician didn't do the first install correctly the first time and a lot of run around trying to get someone back to install it properly!
Our Glucose test was a week ago and was pretty smooth going and I have not heard back so assume all is well there.
My next hospital visit is May tenth.

My 7 month/28 week bump!

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/breakthenight/IMG_3223_zps2cc44cfe.jpg

Confession: I used my "good side"as my other hip has a couple of smaller stretch marks. LOL.

Gorgeous pics of Emma, June. So cute!!

Lush bump counting :) looking good!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back