~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Sue, yes mine are like flying saucers, dark and lumpy!! not a good look is it! :haha:

I also second the lanisoh for breast feeding... AMAZING stuff!!

The co-sleeper looks great, I still haven't got anything for baby to sleep in apart from a Moses basket. I had a swinging crib with jack but he hated it and we can only just fit a cot in our room so might have a look at those!

Can you all help me... I just posted in third tri but want to ask your opinion on names...

We have a little boy jack and are expecting another boy.
I love Oliver and Oscar but OH doesn't soooo...
There are only two names we both agree on..max and Charlie. We both favour max but does it go with jack?
Jack and max!

It reminds me of shake and vac or pack a mac
What do you all think? :wacko:

lol my mother-in-law has two dogs. A bedlington terrier called Jack, and a Rottweiler cross Japanese Akita called Max.

So yes from that having constantly heard Jack and Max together I would say they go haha.

I do think they are better suited to people rather than dogs though, but yeah, I'm always hearing her call "Jack! Max!" so I'm very very used to that combo.

I remembered! 29 weeks 3 days :)

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130426_110938_zps1e682701.jpg

I told my mom about her Mother's Day gift and she started crying lol. I still have to make the appt, I'll do that today, but we'll be having our 3D/4D scan in exactly two weeks! :happydance:

Breadsticks lovely bump and what a sweet Mother's Day gift :) fingers crossed your baby is more cooperative than mine :haha:

Going for a rescan in a couple hours praying that she will show us her face and not keep it buried in my hip :dohh:

I'm secretly hoping for a surprise 3d4d us for mothers day but I know finances won't really allow it. I'm bummed. We had it with Rosie and it makes me upset that I won't have it with this baby.
Cute bump!!!

I love Max too hun :) I think they suite as well.

But i do also love Charlie, Oscar & Oliver :)

UK Ladies - Lansinoh is on offer in tesco!!! £6.66!

I love Max too hun :) I think they suite as well.

But i do also love Charlie, Oscar & Oliver :)

UK Ladies - Lansinoh is on offer in tesco!!! £6.66!

I am a fan of Oliver...:coffee: Might be DS1's name :blush: I need something that goes with it :haha:

Oliver and Milo (biased towards my Milo - my favourite name EVER!)

Oliver and Jason

Oliver and Samuel

Oliver and Leo

Oliver and Daniel

Oliver and William

Oliver and Lucas / Luke

Oliver and Jake

:D

Oliver and Milo (biased towards my Milo - my favourite name EVER!)

Oliver and Jason

Oliver and Samuel

Oliver and Leo

Oliver and Daniel

Oliver and William

Oliver and Lucas / Luke

Oliver and Jake

:D

Thank you! OH likes all your list! speshly Milo!

MAJOR jealous envy if you use Milo!! lol :D But it is an AWESOME name, and I only want one baba so chances of me using it are slim to none!

I am not telling anyone till the baby is born anyway :rofl:

This is our last baby, we agreed 2 would be the most we had. Because of my PND and how bad it was I never wanted more than Oliver for a long time! I am no excited all be it very scared too! x

Two bouncing boys! :) perfect I think!

Are you working on anything to prevent pnd this time?

I'm quite nervous about that, especially with being by myself and with how lonely I feel day to day sometimes, I'm going to join lots of groups to get me out and about & have invested in a walking pram as walking is my hobby so take baby along instead having to give that up which should help my mindset.

I am starting CBT so that I can change the way I think about things. But I had bad depression in pregnancy last time. At this point I just wanted to curl up in a ball and never come out. I had a lot of stress last time which I haven't had this time.

I am in a completely different frame of mind, I do worry but I think I have over come so much since last time, I am able to get out the house and go to groups now. I have a lovely friend who will make sure I am out the house and stuff so I wont be staying in. And Oliver is at pre school so I already have a routine I have to continue. I have him to worry about as well which might give me the push I need.

But if I do get it again its not the end of the world! I have dealt with it before and have come out the other side! Everyone one knows what to watch for this time, and they have all been told to say something this time rather than wait and see if I get through it.

OH is really good as well he is the one who made me go to the doctors last time, I honestly don't think I would be who I am today if he hadn't given me the kick I need TWICE!

Sorry for the long reply, if you ever want a chat feel free to PM me. I am sure you will be just fine tho x

I love milo too but OH doesn't. If it was my choice I would have Oliver I think but again OH is being awkward lol. I'm going to try and get it in his middle name though!
I'm not going to decide or announce my final name either as we've changed our minds so many times!

I went to the midwife yesterday and my gd results came back fine, and I'm measuring big, 2 weeks ahead apparently! Eek so does that mean big baby, or early baby? Or nothing. I am definitely bigger this time than I was with jack!

Kath second babies apparently are bigger. I am measuring 2 weeks ahead as well. It was 4,then 3, then 2 they decided to write 2 on my notes in the end.

Glad you GD test came back ok, I have mine on the 2nd!

Breadsticks - lovely bump

ProudArmyWife -hope the scan went well

sue - I'm rather biased towards Jason ;) and Lucas as well (we've picked this as a middle name for this baby if it's a boy)

kaths - measuring 2 weeks ahead doesn't necessarily mean early

Kath second babies apparently are bigger.

Wasn't true in my case ;) My second so far was the smallest of my kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->