~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Really nice pink that you've got people around you who know what to look out for and yeah with Oliver you'll have to tend to him. Hoping you don't get it this time.

I'm going to start our routine when I'm on mat leave, so start the groups, plan a long walk a week & several shorter ones, pick my food shop day etc!

Madam has been quiet all day.....when I get into bed OH SHE'S AWAKE!!!! What a little monkey. She had a MAJOR fidget just before bloody hell it was uncomfortable, god knows what she was doing!

bless her! Monster does that 2!

I am joining a bumps and baby group in a few weeks so I already have a group I can go to once baby is here. its on the day when Oliver is at pre school as well. I think I am going to get going back to the play group I used to take Oliver to as it is very small and then that will be 2 days i do something, and 2 and half days Oliver is at pre school.

I'm also measuring 2 weeks ahead this time and according to scan measurements baby girl is measuring a week and a half ahead and two weeks ahead on her legs apparently she's gonna be tall :haha:

She cooperates somewhat today we were able to see her yawn and sucking her thumb! It was beyond adorable. She has such chunky cheeks! I absolutely cannot wait to meet her :)

Here's a pic of my baby girl :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
At what age did Oliver start pre-school pink? I'm considering jack, I know he will love it but don't know if he's a little Young. He can go in September, he's 2 in August. They said I could start going with him before the summer holidays (before baby is born) so he gets to know them and settle in. I think that's a good idea, I don't want him to think he's getting pushed out once babies here either! So if he's been a few months before he should be fine.

2 mornings a week would give me a little break too!

Jessie was 3 in February and is starting preschool 3 days a week in June. That should give her a month to get used to thing before the baby arrives.

I consistently measured 2 weeks ahead with Jessie and she was 10 days late and weighed 8lbs.

I went to Stroller Strides today and OMG my hips started aching almost as soon as class started... and continued to hurt the rest of the day. Ridiculous. My class passes expire at the end of the month and it doesn't look like I'll be able to make anymore of the classes before then anyway... at first I was miffed having to throw away $30 worth of classes but after today... well I'd happily PAY $30 not to feel like this again.

A good walking/jogging stroller is a great investment if you're going to go out loads. I had the Pliko Pramette last time and it was so annoying to push. It had two separate handles so if you were holding the baby and trying to push with one hand it would constantly veer to one side. We eventually bought the BOB and it's awesome for off-roading, jogging and generally getting around. Not suitable until they can sit up on their own though.

ProudArmyWife, baby girl is beautiful! I'm so glad she was more cooperative!

We went to Macy's today to get some stuff from Motherhood Maternity. They had a buy 3 get 1 free sale. I got 3 camis (1 nursing, 2 regular) and a maternity belt. OMG, that thing is amazing!!! I totally recommend it...it took all the pressure off my low back and hips.

Off to bed now! So sleepy because some little girl kept me up all night kicking! :haha:

Proudarmywife-such a lovely photo of your little one....just love those 3D ultrasounds. Mine was 28 min long and feels like it went by so quickly.

Thanks ladies :) it was definitely awesome to see her sweet face! Glad we spent the money

hey ladies in the U.S. have any of you used baby carriers and found one you love? I used a moby wrap when on vacation with my DD when she was 8 weeks old and it was a pain to put on in a hurry. i'm thinking about doing more baby wearing with the new baby since i'll have a toddler that will most likely be in the shopping cart or stroller instead of the little one. I need ideas for which to get (i dont want to spend $100 on one either)

also, we are getting closer to baby names hubby vetoed 2 of them. so now its down to charlotte, riley, or kennedy. he has until wednesday to pick a name so we'll see!!

Any of you remember me telling you about the little girls whose mum got murdered a few weeks ago, and the dad is on trial for the murder?

Well my hubby's friend who he went to high school with just lives on our estate. And it turns out by some weird coincidence that his wife is their auntie (it's her sister who was murdered). I know...go figure, right?! We didn't even realise they were related until a couple of weeks ago.

Well anyway the girls have been spending every weekend at their house, which basically means they've been spending a hell of a lot of time at our house, because they've been playing with my kids.

My Alex and the younger girl Isabel have announced they are in love. My DD has informed me that yesterday Alex and Isabel have been "kissing each other on the lips". Bless them lol.

The girls seem to be coping quite well actually which is a good thing. It still breaks my heart what they've had to go through though.

I really think Alex and Isabel are so bloody cute together lol

902229_322827897844045_1099221061_o.jpg

912155_4796753876109_10407898_n.jpg

So yeah, my 5 year old has a "girlfriend" lol. I'd better start planning to buy a new hat hahaha

Aww Alice they do look quite cute together!!!

Bless those girls -I suppose the saving grace in the whole horrible situation is that they are so young and have better coping mechanisms than adults. They just get on with things.

Sounds like your neighbour hood & your family is doing a great job in making sure they have as much of a normal life as they can :flower:

awww they look lovely together!

Its lovely that you and your children are having them over alot x

Aw they look very cute together! I'm glad the girls are coping ok, I do remember the story. So so sad all round really! They actually look very similar, and they say you pick someone that looks like you.. So yeah a hat maybe needed in the future! :haha:

Alice that is cute...my niece was like that at Pre-prep one day she invited herself over to the little boys house by asking the boys parent who was helping at the school what their house looked like, what number was on the letter box etc to get info...I swear she will make a great interrogator when she is older!
Our Libby has been causing havoc at home lately getting into all sorts of mischief. She locked me out the other day and I had to pull over some random dog walkers in my distress to go help me get a spare key from the real estate agent. When I got back inside finally she was okay but she had pulled all her nappies out and sprawled them over her bedroom floor, grabbed the stool from the bathroom and climbed on it to reach the stove top where she had managed to turn on one of the elements and turn on the kettle! Talk about heart failure!

Aww they are adorable together Alice!

Got baby's room painted tonight! Glad that's one thing I can check off my to do list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->