~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I got on the phone and made an appointment to see a physiotherapist tomorrow afternoon. I hope it will be worthwhile as usually my pains are not as bad at that time of the day...oh well will go and hope to get some advice from the lady and maybe some useful tips.

Hope you're able to find some relief from the pain Hun xxx

Libbysmum, how was your appointment? I hope they were able to figure out a way to help ease the pain :)

June, how was your appointment this morning? How is little Emma? I hope all is well!

I actually remembered to take my 30 week picture on time (yesterday) :haha:

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130429_215915_zps7d015bf2.jpg

How is everyone? I have one more final tomorrow morning and then I'm free for the summer! So excited to get lots of rest and cleaning done :) Though I am being very bad procrastinating at the moment :haha:

My husband and I have been exercising more lately. My iron pills are finally working better, I still have moments of dizziness but they are few and far between now. I am still so tired all the time but that is slowly getting better also. Anyway, we've been doing 30 Day Shred (I've been doing modified versions of the exercises), today is Day 5, and I am definitely feeling a difference in aches and pains that I had been having. My husband says he is feeling loads better too, so we are both very happy with the progress. We've also been walking a lot more, which I love!

In one week we will be heading to Vegas! I'm so excited, my grandparents have a pool and I'm dying to get in! I love swimming in general but I have a feeling being in the pool will be much more relaxing than usual this time around :haha:

Hope all is well with you ladies!

Libbysmum, how was your appointment? I hope they were able to figure out a way to help ease the pain :)

June, how was your appointment this morning? How is little Emma? I hope all is well!

I actually remembered to take my 30 week picture on time (yesterday) :haha:

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130429_215915_zps7d015bf2.jpg

How is everyone? I have one more final tomorrow morning and then I'm free for the summer! So excited to get lots of rest and cleaning done :) Though I am being very bad procrastinating at the moment :haha:

My husband and I have been exercising more lately. My iron pills are finally working better, I still have moments of dizziness but they are few and far between now. I am still so tired all the time but that is slowly getting better also. Anyway, we've been doing 30 Day Shred (I've been doing modified versions of the exercises), today is Day 5, and I am definitely feeling a difference in aches and pains that I had been having. My husband says he is feeling loads better too, so we are both very happy with the progress. We've also been walking a lot more, which I love!

In one week we will be heading to Vegas! I'm so excited, my grandparents have a pool and I'm dying to get in! I love swimming in general but I have a feeling being in the pool will be much more relaxing than usual this time around :haha:

Hope all is well with you ladies!

Hi breadsticks!! Lovely bump, I need to take a photo of my 30 week bump too!

Dr says Emma is formed perfectly :D her heart is perfect l, brain has no fluid around it, everything is wonderful with her! She's now 3 lbs 10 oz!!!! I've been seeing a cardiologist the past month due to issues I've been having. I had a repeat echocardiogram and the results are still showing a small pericardial effusion and mild tricuspid regurgitation. I wore a holter monitor for 24 hours about a week ago, and those results show I've had 7 extra beats, possible cardiac tamponade (have no clue what this is???) and mild tachycardia at time with the highest heart rate of 130 bpm. I also had a pulmonary function test which is suggestive of asthma. Honestly I'm glad I'm finally finding out what's going on with me as I've had health problems for a while now we just could never figure out why...but it's hard. I don't want to have health problems especially not with my heart. Though I always knew it was possible as cardiac disease runs in my family. Anyway, found out Emma is perfect and healthy, me not so much. I see my cardiologist tomorrow about the results, I just got the results today from the high risk OB because he needed to see them. He says he's not too concerned at the moment since she's growing so well and is healthy. I have to go back in four weeks for a repeat ultrasound to ensure she's growing adequately.

sorry I have been asleep most of the last 2 days.

Hope you are all well x

Glad everything is ok with Emma, & I hope your health is ok too.

Good luck breadsticks!!!! Last exam! Exciting, your trip also sounds great. Lovely bump too.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today aches & pains all over my back & bump so not too happy. Just in bed now will be asleep soon hopefully ! Only 18 days left at work! :happydance:

Heard back today from my repeat blood test yesterday. Platelets have dropped further. They were 165 at booking in, dropped to 109 at 28 weeks and were down at 96 yesterday :( Apparently the magic number is 100 and they won't let you have an epidural if your numbers are below 100. They're referring me to a hematologist ... something about steroids? From what I can tell platelets only live about 10 days so it's really only going to be super important near the end.

ugh... heartburn!! I've taken the zantac two days now.. doesn't seem to be helping much. Guess I should go eat a banana.... and then make myself some spinach juice..... blurg.

Heard back today from my repeat blood test yesterday. Platelets have dropped further. They were 165 at booking in, dropped to 109 at 28 weeks and were down at 96 yesterday :( Apparently the magic number is 100 and they won't let you have an epidural if your numbers are below 100. They're referring me to a hematologist ... something about steroids? From what I can tell platelets only live about 10 days so it's really only going to be super important near the end.

ugh... heartburn!! I've taken the zantac two days now.. doesn't seem to be helping much. Guess I should go eat a banana.... and then make myself some spinach juice..... blurg.

A friend of mine had the same problem. Her platelets were low most of her pregnancy and once she was in the 3rd trimester they dropped to 45,000. So super low. They put her on steroids and hers eventually came up to 150,000. As long as they are 100,000 or higher you're good to go! Hope the steroids work for you!!

Becca, sorry your platlets are dropping further!! Hope they can get them bak up soon!!

junemomma, glad to hear Emma is doing well!! Hope your health will improve!

Sue, get some rest! Hope your aches and pains ease up some! We are in the last leg of this!!! Not much longer to go!!

Libbysmum, how did your appt go today?

Wishing everyone pain and ache free days in this last trimester! I have m moments when I scrunch my nose up and everyone looks at me funny because Coltyn is rolling around and it hurts. Heck yesterday I swore up and down he was trying to take my belly button out!! Felt like it would explode at any moment! lol! Have a wonderful evening ladies!!

Becca, sorry your platlets are dropping further!! Hope they can get them bak up soon!!

junemomma, glad to hear Emma is doing well!! Hope your health will improve!

Sue, get some rest! Hope your aches and pains ease up some! We are in the last leg of this!!! Not much longer to go!!

Libbysmum, how did your appt go today?

Wishing everyone pain and ache free days in this last trimester! I have m moments when I scrunch my nose up and everyone looks at me funny because Coltyn is rolling around and it hurts. Heck yesterday I swore up and down he was trying to take my belly button out!! Felt like it would explode at any moment! lol! Have a wonderful evening ladies!!

I hear ya, Emma is doing summer saults in my belly, I swear! This last trimester is gonna be a doozy! Lol

June, thanks! So glad Emma is well but I do hope your health gets better too! I hope your appointment with the cardiologist goes well tomorrow :)

Becca, I hope your platelet count rises soon! And that damn heartburn goes away!

Sue, thanks! We all need our rest days, hopefully your aches go are gone by morning :)

Pink, sounds like you needed rest! I hope everything is OK with you :)

Aisling doesn't push out/kick too much near my belly button, not that I can feel as strongly at least. But I do have an anterior placenta. Her favorite place to kick is my ribs on the right side...I'm afraid she's going to break them soon :haha:

Got back from Physio...so glad I went it was really useful. I now have to do pelvic floor work 10 times before bed and wear a support belt as much as possible during the day. She also suggested massage around lower back and buttocks. I hope DH will help me out with that! She will see me again in 2 weeks.
Becca Michelle a friend of mine said fresh pinapple juice is the only thing that helps her heartburn...worth mentioning? Gosh I hope your platelet levels rise again...mine went down heaps when I had Libby they were around 75 which is super low they wouldn't release me out of hospital til they got back up to 95...so annoying getting blood drawn but necessary. I hope you wont need a transfusion. I had to have two...it sucks big time cause you have to just lie there for hours and hours. Will be praying you want have to endure that!
So glad little Emma is progressing well and hope they have good news for the heart issues.
Hope you are ok Pink...is there a reason why you are so tired? Are they monitoring your blood for anemia? iron levels etc??

:thumbup:Forgot to add my photo update!

Attachments

• 31 weeks eeek.jpg
    31 weeks eeek.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
Lovely bump libbysmum!!!! So glad they were able to give you some exercises to do to help you out!!!

Exciting day today, finally got my braces off! Its so nice not having things stuck to the front of my teeth, and to have nice straight teeth!

I can have Haribo again too! The orthodontist also gave me a bottle of champaign which was a nice surprise, even if I can't drink it yet. Will be something to look forward to in a few months :)

Libbysmum cute bump pic. Glad the physio helped, hope you can get your husband to help with massages too x

cute bump libbysmum!

i've just got gaviscon on prescription...its obviously that time the babies are getting big and causing the heartburn!!

I actually managed to find a really cute little unisex outfit yesterday :D, got little elephants on the front. yay! baby has something to wear initially that's not pass me downs, nor sex specific. Didn't realise quite how hard it is to buy gender neutral clothes.

hope everyones doing well xx

Sorry to the ladies that are in pain. I too am having horrible pelvic pain. It was nowhere near this bad with dd. I'm guessing its more because baby is sitting head down and really low already.

June glad your little girl is doing well

Libby lovely bump :)

I'm sure I forgot people but writing from my phone and don't remember exactly what everyone has said :dohh:

Been working on baby's room more today. I got the crib up and th clean bedding put on. Most of what's left is just washing and organizing clothes and things. I unpacked and sorted newborn and 0-3 month clothing and good lord do I have much more than I realized :haha: just workings on the room for a couple hours has absolutely exhausted me!

ive read everyones posts and dont remember anything ive read :haha:

DD has been driving me crazy with her teething. her last four teeth are coming in so she hasn't been sleeping well which leaves me up all night with her so i'm running on empty!!

31 week bump!!!

Attachments

• image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies, the support belt really helps Proud army wife maybe ask about it where you live...do they have physiotherapy? It cost me $25 money well spent!
JJ's gorgeous bump lady! Somedays I feel bigger than others...today I feel like my skin may explode if it stretches any more! DD just woke from her nap and wants cuddles so I can't talk long. Going to trial a family day care tomorrow with her to see if it is something we will do maybe one or two days a week so I can have special bonding time with the new baby when he comes. Saturday got a friends Daughters 3rd birthday princess dress up party! That is about all the news here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->