~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Helloo. This is my first adventure over to first tri :)

I got a bfp yesterday and confirmed on a digi this morning :) this is my first pregnancy and i am so nervous that something could go wrong... but got my fingers crossed. This baby is so so loved already :)

Due on Saturday July 13th 2013 :)

x

Helloo. This is my first adventure over to first tri :)

I got a bfp yesterday and confirmed on a digi this morning :) this is my first pregnancy and i am so nervous that something could go wrong... but got my fingers crossed. This baby is so so loved already :)

Due on Saturday July 13th 2013 :)

x

congratulations!!!:happydance:

Morning everyone! :flower:

mouse_chicky - Thanks for the heads up! I'll bathe in the stuff so! :haha:

ilovehim91810 - The legs thing really worries me tbh! I had a HSG scan a few months ago & they way they had my legs HURT! I'm trying to find a pregnancy yoga class for practice but I think I'll wait until after my scan. Your DH & I sound like we have something in common at the moment! :haha: I was able to eat yesterday morning & can't today so I don't know if this is still the bug or normal morning sickness now... All so confusing! I hope you're ok after Sandy - it certainly sounds like you have a full house!! And it's great that you have a program like that! We unfortunately don't have that over here.

junemomma09 - I'm glad you're feeling better now & hope you don't get morning sickness this time - It sounds like you've had your fair share already!

alannadee - Feeling good today! Think I'm kicking this bug finally but we'll see as the day progresses. Fifteen more minutes until I can make my first appointment! :happydance: I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully you'll get good news at your scan :hugs:

misshastings - Congratulations! Hope we all have a H&H 9 months :flower:

AFM:
Now thirteen minutes until I can call the hospital & make my first appointment! :happydance:

So achey today! Like period pains but not so bad!
Hope this doesn't last too long I can't handle the worry!

Hello ladies! Feel as if I don't belong here as im still in shock! But it's undeniably true a very clear BFP! #1 for me. EDD is 9th July :) Congrats to everyone! :)

So achey today! Like period pains but not so bad!
Hope this doesn't last too long I can't handle the worry!

I'm the same! I keep going to the loo every 20 minutes to check if something's gone wrong yet :(.

morning ladies!! :coffee: How is everyone feeling today?

Apart from feeling tired and tender boobs i dnt really have any other symptoms. :sleep:

I am trying to decide if i should book an early scan, it would have to be private as i dnt think i will be offered one on NHS.

I had a private scan at 8 weeks last time and it show that the baby was 2 weeks smaller than its dates and when i went back 2 weeks later it had died. suppose i was glad i paid for an early scan cos i found out that some thing was wrong. dnt know wheather just to wait untill 12 weeks???!!:wacko:

I am feeling better since the spotting stopped...today I have had a few little twinges in my abdomen and felt a bit tired, my back was aching a fair bit and as for the nausea I took some ginger drink:happydance: and it helped. It is almost 8pm here and I am ready to go to bed!

Congratulations to all the new ladies! H&H 9 months! xx

Thanks for your comments on the flu jab. Hubby came home from work yesterday to tell me I was bright red in the face and burning up! My temp had rocketed! I put that down to the jab. I felt fine about 2 hours after that though and feel fine today.

Karry - I'm talking and singing to my bump too - it makes me feel a bit crackers!
I tell Munchkin they're really loved and to hold on in there! I sing love songs and lullabies to my belly. Anyone looking at me would think I'd gone nuts!

I too could take complete rest until July if I could! I start back to work full time tomorrow after half term - we'll see how I get on!

I'm glad other ladies have a lack of symptoms. I have slightly tender boobs but they're nothing like what they were. I'm a little more tired than usual but nothing significant. I think I've gotten used to the heavier feeling in my abdomen. The worst symptom is GAS. It's been trapped off and on for 3 days now and I think its here to stay. I'm guessing its because my organs are squashing up to make way for Munchkin! Its embarrassing!!!

AFM - had my first app with the doc yesterday. He put my mind completely at ease and I'm nowhere near as worried as I have been now. He said I'm low risk! Yay! I don't know how he knows that though - I've never been PG before...

Welcome and Congratulations to all the new BFPers

Well i have just been to the Doctors to confirm the pregnancy and book in with the maternity unit at the hospital. I have been given my first midwife appoint for 14/11/12 (a bit earlier due to my previous mc's) and my green notes :). Dr is also requesting I have an early scan! Well just hoping this is a super sticky one with a strong heartbeat :-s

Still no major symptoms yet. Boobs a bit tender and get tired and hungry more easily (some days more than others though tbh).

Welcome and Congratulations to all the new BFPers

Well i have just been to the Doctors to confirm the pregnancy and book in with the maternity unit at the hospital. I have been given my first midwife appoint for 14/11/12 (a bit earlier due to my previous mc's) and my green notes :). Dr is also requesting I have an early scan! Well just hoping this is a super sticky one with a strong heartbeat :-s

Still no major symptoms yet. Boobs a bit tender and get tired and hungry more easily (some days more than others though tbh).

I have the same symptoms as you! I am so sorry for your losses and am hoping for you that this bubba is strong! x

I had the worst dream last night i was having a mc, it was horrible :cry: Now i cant stop worrying :( x

Morning ladies, I'm off to work, I think it's the only place I'm not constantly running to the bathroom as I just don't have the time :p

mvosse, it's the one place I can keep myself busy as well so i don't keep my mind constantly thinking about what could happen. I think that will be the only sane thing that keeps me going through the first trimester!! OH gave me an attitude last night for who knows what reason and said I had an attitude. I'm like let me show you an attitude!!! LOL! I said it like he was talking to me then rolled over and went to bed! I didnt have an attitude before....I was just joking around with him. That and my back hurt so I was groaning a bit. Oh well. :) I'd rather have the back pain than not be pregnant!

Good morning ladies!! I'm lying in bed nibbling on bread. Trying to keep the nausea away. Crossing fingers!! The coughing isn't really helping me fight it though :( hope you ladies are doing well this morning!

Not sure if im posting in the right section but I got my BFP today :happydance: which is exactly four weeks since AF. I recently came off Cerazette 7 weeks ago, waiting 3 weeks for AF to show but she only lasted a day and a half. Exactly 28 days from CD1 thought I would do a Clearblue plus test, came out positive which was a surprise as I didn't expect to get pregnant so quickly after Cerazette, this will make my due date around 13th July 2013. Booked a doctors appointment for this afternoon so she can confirm then hopefully a Happy & Healthy 9 Month pregnancy. x

Congrats to you all on your BFPs Happy & Healthy Pregnancies to you all :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"