~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hey ladies :wave:
Had my 32 week check up today and midwife said I will be having another ultrasound at 37 weeks to check baby's size because I am measuring 35 weeks so 3 weeks ahead. Other than that everything was normal :)

oh wow 3 weeks ahead is a big difference!! maybe your LO will be coming earlier than expected

heres my 32wk bump(+4days)
https://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/jbdclmom/945125_10151438422277945_698961567_n_zps0bbb0bc1.jpg

wow 3 weeks ahead! maybe fluid? or was that the baby's actual measurements?

Tlh that would be nice cause I'm really uncomfortable already :haha:

Oneandtwo that was just my fundal height measurement. We had an elective ultrasound at 30 weeks and baby was actually measuring almost 2 weeks ahead so not really sure. My midwife just said we would do one around 37 weeks to get an idea on how big she is. At 30 weeks she was estimated to be 2oz shy of 4lbs. So we will see. At the moment I'm not to concerned about her being huge but I suppose we shall see :)

i know what you mean about being uncomfortable! I'm so uncomfortable already and i don't remember being like this with my first until the last month. i wish i could start maternity leave now but with me just starting at the company i'm at i don't qualify for short term disability until july 1st which means july 1st is my last day! it still seems so far away!!!

Bad day today :-( the federal government decided to hold my hubby's student loan money. Seeing how we basically live off that money he gets every semester, this really puts us in a bind. He's the fourth person according to his school this has happened to for this semester. It's quite frustrating because we have so many bills we owe and we now have to put off buying Emma's things cuz we're broke. Seeing how I'm already on maternity leave for medical reasons and hubby can only work one day a week, we aren't bringing in much at the moment. I get child support every two weeks but only $126 (for DD). We are totally screwed and need this money ASAP! I have no clue why this happened and I wish the government would release his money like they're suppose to! If we owed them money, they'd be harping on us like crazy!
Hubby is going to keep in contact with the school daily for updates. The school said they wouldn't be able to start looking into it until Monday :-(
I cried so much when he told me because we're now financially strapped till this money is disbursed to him. I started getting chest pain, so I took a nap! I was just drained.

Oh June how awful, I wonder why they are holding his money! Like you say they'd be jumping on your back if it was the other way round.

Try not to get too worked up this weekend if Monday is the earliest they can look into, rest up/relax & see what happens when the week begins xx

June, try to stay calm. I know it's really hard, but it's better for baby if you do. From someone who has been dependent on school funds before, I know how hard it is when they dont come in like planned. Hope they release them for you soon so you dont have to continually be stressed out. :hug:

Had an appointment this morning with midwife....baby is still breech!! :( Hope she turns soon.

:hugs: june, I hope things all work out asap :(

sue, she's still plenty of time! try spinning babies website so ideas on getting her to turn :)

proudarmy...she might come early!

afm DS has finally stopped with the D&V...was a yucky week! he's now got a super sore bum though as he must have gone in the night last night :dohh:, all wk we avoided that happening then once he's better it gets super sore :(

otherwise not much to report, still plugging on with the diy :), baby's mural has officially started :D xx

Thank you JJ and sue! I started practicing my hypnobirthing last night and used the rainbow CD (the cd's name for the tranquil music I will use during labor) and it really relaxed me. I'm suppose to practice it everyday to prepare for labor so I can attempt an all natural birth. But it's also helped with my stress. Amazing how those things work.

I hate having to rely on student loans and the government to make it in life, but like hubby has told me we only have about 7 more months of this life. After doing this for 5 years, I'm looking forward to a better life for us and our babies :) its something we've only ever dreamed of and will be like a dream once it happens. I think I will cry with joy and happiness to have such a weight lifted. Then I'm suppose to graduate next April as an RN. Only a little longer to go!

:hugs: june, I hope things all work out asap :(

sue, she's still plenty of time! try spinning babies website so ideas on getting her to turn :)

proudarmy...she might come early!

afm DS has finally stopped with the D&V...was a yucky week! he's now got a super sore bum though as he must have gone in the night last night :dohh:, all wk we avoided that happening then once he's better it gets super sore :(

otherwise not much to report, still plugging on with the diy :), baby's mural has officially started :D xx

Thank you Hun! :hugs:

June, you and your family are in our prayers! I agree with others, try to relax and enjoy the weekend. I hope you get some answers from the university Monday!

ProudArmyWife, how lovely if you can have your baby girl a little early! I can imagine you are uncomfortable with her measuring so far ahead. She just wants to hurry up and grow so she can meet her family :)

Just a quick update, we had our ultrasound yesterday. Little Aisling was asleep but was moving her mouth like crazy! She stuck her tongue out a few times too lol. They only gave us one picture because they want us to come in for a rescan, since we're on vacation we are going in on Monday. :)

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130510_151707_zps599a9dff.jpg

I'm hoping we get better ones, the umbilical cord was in the way so that is what distorted the pictures. But even if we don't, it was such a fun experience and with an anterior placenta I wasn't expecting great pictures anyway :haha:

Well, we are about to head out for some shopping, food, etc :D

I hope you are all having a great weekend! Any big plans for Mother's Day?

Thank you breadsticks!! I appreciate the prayers :)

Lovely scan photo Hun!! Those 4D scans are amazing!!

Breadsticks: Great photo - and a rescan too! Enjoy - did your mum like it? Cute about the tongue! Little Millie slept through hers too! :)

She loved it! She got all teary-eyed hearing her heartbeat lol. She is a little sad that she can't make the rescan (she flies out tomorrow) but we will be visiting out by her next weekend too so we will bring her DVD and pictures to her then.

we finally agreed a name.. Her name will be Charlotte Louise (louise was hubby's maternal grandmas name) i'm so happy we finally have a name!! this one will be named after someone on his side since our first daughter's middle name is my grandpa's last name!!

Aww beautiful tlh. Sounds a lovely name, and goes really well with Madelyn

June, that is so great you're almost done with school!!!!

My soon to be DH graduated this past Monday, and was sworn into the Marines on Tuesday! I got a garter that is our keepsake that is camo with the Marine seal on it. LOL! Cant wait for him to see it!!! He had his first competition with other Marine recruit schools today. His school won! He thought he was only going to be gone 2 hours but was gone from 7 am until 5:15 pm!!! I was out shopping so I stopped by his truck to say hi as I've barely seen him this week and he was covered from head to toe in mud!! He gave me quick kisses then headed off to his bachelor party. He's having it 2 weeks early since his brother is too young to drink, they are doing a bonfire at his parents house.

I myself have about another year and a half or so to graduate with my Bachelor's in Accounting. I took 2 semesters off or else I'd only have a year left! I couldnt plan a wedding and do school work at the same time. It's been nice to have time off but I start back up on July 1st....right before Coltyn is due!!!

June, that is so great you're almost done with school!!!!

My soon to be DH graduated this past Monday, and was sworn into the Marines on Tuesday! I got a garter that is our keepsake that is camo with the Marine seal on it. LOL! Cant wait for him to see it!!! He had his first competition with other Marine recruit schools today. His school won! He thought he was only going to be gone 2 hours but was gone from 7 am until 5:15 pm!!! I was out shopping so I stopped by his truck to say hi as I've barely seen him this week and he was covered from head to toe in mud!! He gave me quick kisses then headed off to his bachelor party. He's having it 2 weeks early since his brother is too young to drink, they are doing a bonfire at his parents house.

I myself have about another year and a half or so to graduate with my Bachelor's in Accounting. I took 2 semesters off or else I'd only have a year left! I couldnt plan a wedding and do school work at the same time. It's been nice to have time off but I start back up on July 1st....right before Coltyn is due!!!

Wow! That's awesome! It must be hard to be away from him for such long hours. My hubby is currently doing his 2nd of 3 internships and is gone from 7am-4pm 2 days a week and 9am-6pm 3 days a week. You must be so proud of him.
My hubby graduates with his doctorate in physical therapy on December 13th! He's been working toward this degree for 5 years, and we've struggled the whole time. But it's finally within view!!
That's awesome you'll be finishing soon enough as well! I was suppose to graduate this past April but I failed one of my nursing classes by 1%!! I was so upset! And I'm now on medical leave till September, after Emma is born. I will go back this fall to retake the class I didn't pass then will be in my last semester next spring and graduate next April as long as everything goes according to plan. It's a long rough road but it'll be worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->