~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

missfox im so glad you guys are going to try to work things out!! at least you can say you tried everything you could!!! thats awesome that hes willing to go to counseling too i know a lot of men refuse to go so thats really good!!!

jjsmom congrats on getting married!! hope your bp gets under control!

afm- i also feel huge! today at work someone asked me when i was due and i said july 20th and they were like wow youre really big i thought you were further along than that...i just said yeah thanks i felt like a cow before but now i know i look like one :haha: i cant believe some people!!

as for my injury.. i took a vicodin before bed and it helped sleep through the pain but i was hurting bad when i woke up and all day at work..i didnt want to take it before work because i wouldnt be able to drive or probably function well at work if i did so all i can say is it is going to be a long month!! i think i have 25 working days left before i can go on leave and i cant wait

Here are 2 pics that the photographer posted on FB.

Attachments

• Photo3.jpg
    Photo3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo4.jpg
    Photo4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 14
JJ's that is cute! Looks like you all had fun!
Miss Fox...great to hear...all the best for Friday!
Just for laughs... I was in the car talking to Libby and I said "you know sometimes Daddy cracks me up!" and she says "and down?"

jj's, looking gorgeous!

libby's :haha: kids say the funniest things :)

finally finishes DS's room!! soonish we'll swap him into a big bed and then you'll see them properly all the time
Mural finished 29_5_13 (1).jpgMural finished 29_5_13 (2).jpgMural finished 29_5_13 (3).jpg

and this is the finished baby's room :D, minus the cot which baby will have once DS is finished with it :)
Finished muriel.jpgBaby 2 mural (1).jpg

Missfox- so glad to hear you guys are going to work on things.

JJ- congrats on getting married!! Cute photos :)

I'm at my high risk OB waiting to get my follow up ultrasound to make sure Emma is growing properly. Yesterday I went to this cute boutique store for natural parents ( parents using natural products and baby wearing items) and bought this cute teal ring sling. It's 100% cotton and feels nice. It's brand new so hopefully I can break it in soon after she's born. I also got some stuff for natural wipes, cloth wipes, and a premixed bottle of wipe spray. All organic and natural products and smells Devine :) I'm so excited to see how well it works. I've washed all her clothing, blankets, towels, etc. most is put away in the dresser/changer combo. We have to wait to purchase the chest dresser due to finances. But we're going to do a closet organizer and get some baskets to put all her linens in. I think I'm going to try to find some small basket-like bins that will fit in the top dresser drawers to organize her socks, headbands, bows, etc. plus it'll give me a place to store her diapers, etc. we have to wait to buy the hutch that goes with it so I'm trying to be creative with what we have now.

I can't believe she could come as early as 3 weeks from now. So exciting!!

JJsmom - Lovely pixs, you look lovely and so happy :)

Libbysmum - Funny!

caro103 - Love the nursery, what an great job! Hope you can get your garden sorted before July.

junemomma09 - Hope the scan show all is well with little Emma.

My boobs are so sore! I hardly slept cause they hurt so bad. I don't remember them hurting so much with Libby. She was up at the crack of dawn this morning asking for her pacifier. Trying to wean that away may just have to do it cold turkey!

had my 35wk appt. she said based on my symptoms i could really go at any time, i better not. i feel baby is still too little!! im 1cm dilated.

it was also confirmed (i suspected, cause i was watching at home) that im not gaining weight anymore :/ so now i need to go in weekly ao they can monitor babies and my growth, she ia growing normal right now. the doc wants me on protein supplements, as well as increased heartburn meds as she thinks thats why i have no appetite..kinda irritating!! anyway, heres a bump picture :).

https://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/jbdclmom/2013-05-28071136_zpsa048a1eb.jpg

Libby that's how we had to get rid of the pacifier. I just took it and she never got it again. She actually did much better than I thought she would. Although in taking it it started a new trend where I have to pay her butt for her to go to sleep :dohh:

Oneandtwo hope baby stays put for just a little longer. And lovely bump :)

I've been having lots of Braxton hicks today and my little girl is seriously throwing a party in my tummy. It hurts so much. It's so weird to watch my belly twist and flop back and forth. On top of that I am just plain exhausted. Haven't been sleeping well at night due to pelvic and hip pain and overall uncomfortableness of pregnancy. I'm so ready for this process to be over and to just have my little girl in my arms. I just keep telling myself two more weeks and she is free to come anytime sounds much better than the thought of 5 more weeks :haha:

I hear you ProudArmyWife- I swear mine is trying to kick her way out! Her movements are so strong now that it is quite uncomfortable. I also keep telling myself that it's almost the end! :)

And hiccups inside...theyre funny but I do feel sorry for the little guy. I know they say try to make it to 37wks cause it is better for the baby etc but I wouldn't be unhappy if he decided to make an early exit so uncomfortable. I am glad they are watching you Oneandtwo. Mine never weighs me or checks me that closely...all I get at my appointments are a bit of a chat, baby heart monitored and my blood pressure taken. Nobody has weighed me or checked my cervix or anything I wonder why I bother going in and paying the huge parking fees.

libbysmum, thats how my last OB was, and their parking was expensive and we lived two hrs from him, i remembergetting fruatrated about it!! lol. she said the only reason she checked me was cause i had my last at 37+5 so she wantes to make sure everything was still all boarded up! when i told her i delivered my son the day after i was told i was maybe a cm and a half, she was like oh, well that sucks. Im really hoping i can get some weight put on, im hoping it hasn'taffected the baby in anyway!!

i hate fetal hiccups, its like torture the rhythmic tapping that cant be stopped....oh my!! shes been getting them s lot more often. im hoping she comes around the same time her brother did, no earlier!!

Do you ever feel like, you are not as far along as we are? like when i was told they wouldn't stop my labor i was like WHAT?! i am not far enough along for this shit!! i dont know, its weird to rxplain but i feel very unprepared after today.

Yes, I hear you...in some way I am ready to get this kid out but am also glad he is still tucked away in there safely while I am chasing an active toddler round and cleaning up her mess. Not sure how to juggle the newborn and toddler thing...will cross that bridge when I get to it. OMG DD was happy one second then projectile vomits the next...covered the lounge room floor from one end to the other cause she kept moving. No matter how I said stay still and mummy will clean u up...so horrible I was trying hard not to gag myself! Not sure why she didn't seem to have a temperature or anything. I am dying for DH to get home from work so I can clean up and shower. This little one has been so active tonight rolling from one side to the other I see waves along my belly as he shuffles back and forth...maybe he is lookn for the exit?

I feel the same way oneandtwo. People keep telling me oh she can come anytime and I'm like umm not she needs to stay till at least June 11th (37 weeks) I keep telling myself I really need to get on the whole packing my hospital bag thing. I have all the stuff just need to throw it together. I would wait till I'm in labor but last time my labor hit hard and fast with contractions starting out 2-5 mins apart. I wasn't walking around doing anything at that point :haha:

my husband got irritated with me cause i hadn't packed a bag, or done anything really, to prepare for her. its so bad but i dont see anything that needs to be done before she comes, aside from the hospital bag. having to pack that alone i realized i think,my husband has probably packed it each time lol, im so lost on what to pack since,hubby and kids wont be,there. i got clothes for us, and my camera. i live about less than a mile/ 5 min fromthe hospital so im not as ll that worried if i foeget somwthing

ugh dont the rolls almost make you sick libbysmum? i videod a brief/small roll plus,her hiccups he other day my family was,completely grossed out! haha

I'm with you on the hiccups. I find them SO annoying!! Then I feel really bad for getting annoyed :-/ oops. But they are seriously like a mini form of torture!

I can't believe how close we are now, I am so really to meet Millie but I know it's best she stats put until 37 weeks. I just wish I could hold her and see her and know she's safe, even though she's in my belly it still really feels like the unknown!!

X

JJsmom, congrats on your wedding! :happydance: Beautiful pictures too :D

MissFox, I am so glad your husband wants to talk things out! I hope everything goes smoothly for you :)

Aisling gets the hiccups ALL. THE. TIME. I think it is adorable but I don't think she does lol. If she has had them longer than a minute or two she starts rolling and kicking my ribs :haha:

I am loving pregnancy but I too am ready for her to be here! My friend is about 39 weeks now, also with a little girl...waiting for her to arrive has helped make the pregnancy go more quickly but I wish I was due sooner too lol. I am just praying Aisling is not like my most recent niece, my SIL was induced at 42 weeks! Not only am I not patient enough, but my classes start back up 8/24 or something like that, I'd like to have a solid 6 weeks beforehand. My class schedule is pretty nice, only Tuesdays and Thursdays so it wouldn't be the end of the world but still.

I had my breastfeeding class last night! It was amazing! I was so happy that my husband went with me. His favorite hockey team was playing in a game 7 playoff game against one of their biggest rivals and it was at the same time as the class. I told him I would understand if he stayed home to watch the game but he insisted on going :D It was very helpful and a free program offered at the hospital, I feel so much more confident in being able to breastfeed! I honestly was getting pretty nervous with some of the horror stories I had heard.

Tonight we have our first birthing class of four. I am so excited! Just have to get through the work day first. My boss is scheduling me so nicely, I asked to stay part-time (I usually work more over the summer) so I wouldn't get worn out and she has been giving me every other day off and half days. I am still exhausted a lot but on my days off I can rest and get a few things done at home, so far it has been great.

i'm with you ladies on the strong movements! swear baby is trying to get out!!

feeling sooo tired today, heartburn had me up a lot of the night :dohh:

I am hoping little one stays put for as long as possible! I want to get as much of the building works out of the way as we can and get the house in to a liveable state again first.

Had our first NHS antenatal class today. It was quite good but I think it suffered by comparison to our NCT class, as a lot of the things they covered, we had already done. Still, it was an afternoon off work. Met a couple of other ladies I know, so that was good too.

oneandtwo - hope your little one stays put for as long as possible and she continues to grow well. Cute bump pix x

libbysmum - I just get a chat, blood pressure monitored, and baby heart/measurements checked. They do usually take a sample each time and a blood test every other time. At least mine is walking distance so I don't need to pay for parking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->