~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Thanks ladies!! We had a wonderful wedding and are still on our honeymoon for a couple more days. Today we got up and went downstairs for breakfast and ended up having cramps! Talk about scaring me! Well we came back to the room and relaxed and I took a nap on my left side and drank water and got up about an hour later and was feeling better. So we went to sight see at what DH wanted to see and it was a lot of walking but I took breaks and drank water. We're back at the room now so I can get a nap.

I have to say I'm getting tired of the comments about how I'm going to go at any time by the people here. I'm like well, I still have 5 more weeks to go! They are like wow!!! There's no way you will make it that long! Which to me says they are saying I'm huge!

I am ready to meet our Coltyn but I know he still needs to cook longer. I'll catch up with everyone's posts later! Hope you are all doing well!

DH was so late getting home... omgosh what a crazy night. We were both up with DD who was all shaking and vomiting. We almost took her to the hospital we were so worried. She kept it up all night poor darling. DH was very good holding the bowl for her to puke in and wiping her face. This morning she managed a bit of water and some banana...I am hoping it all stays down. My mother will come over for lunch and DH and I hope to escape for the afternoon maybe go see a movie. We rarely go anywhere without DD so I am pretty excited about the idea. I just hope DD isn't poorly this afternoon. Needless to say neither of us got much sleep and I am now doing a bunch of laundry that had puke on it and disinfecting the carpets.

Oh man Libby hope she feels better soon. It's awful watching your baby be sick and feeling helpless

yeh it isn't good functioning on almost no sleep being up 4 or 5 times to hold her hair back and let her hurl. The whole house has this vomit odor to it now...really gross. I gave her some lemonade to help with dehydration she loves it and keeps asking for more...not sure if that is a good thing or not!

Aww hun I hope she feels better soon. Poor little one x

Last day at work for me! :happydance:

I've been on maternity leave for 2 weeks now and it is the best thing ever :) Finally stopped having back ache, feeling sick and stressed and seems it was more work induced than pregnancy symptoms!

My skin is clear and my hair is healthier and i'm sleeping better too! Enjoy your last day at work! xxx

Hi ladies! I'm waiting on a call from the nurse at my doctors office. I've been having a lot of bad menstrual type cramping on the bottom part of my uterus and sharp pains the past couple days under my left breast. I generally just don't feel well either. Hoping maybe it's just normal pregnancy stuff.

enjoy the rest of your honeymoon jj's!!

hope libby feels better soon and you guys don't catch it :(, watching them be sick is the worst ever!

sue, woohoo for mat leave! its great not to be working :D

june, I hope everything is ok hun, hold tight little one!

we've had a lovely day so far, went to a park with animals and stuff that's fairly cheap and Alex loves it! and off swimming in a bit, he's just taking a nap to recharge ;) xx

Had to call the dr office again, started having sharp pains o we my whole abdomen. It's hurting so bad it's bringing me to tears :-( I don't know what it is or why I'm having them.

JJsmom, have a fabulous honeymoon!

Libbysmum, I hope she feels better soon! Poor girl, that sounds awful :(

Sue, happy last day of work! :happydance:

Misshastings, I'm glad maternity leave has made you feel so much better! Makes me want to take some leave but I'm working 20 hours/week alternating days off so it's not bad at all. That and my coworkers absolutely spoil me when I'm there :haha:

June, I hope everything is OK! Please keep us updated! I have been getting period type cramps frequently, I'm certain in my case they are Braxton-Hicks, but I have no clue about the sharp pains you are talking about! I hope they go away and you can get some rest.

Caro, what a nice day! I love parks, swimming, and naps myself :haha:

As for me, we had our birthing class last night and I was VERY surprised! I thought since it was at the hospital they would be pushing epidural/pain medication. Yesterday's class focused only on natural birth! I am the type of person that would prefer no medication but I have no problem asking for it if I need it, I always just assumed I would need it though lol. Now I feel like I could do it without :) We practiced breathing techniques and looked at different positions to help ease pain. We will practice the positions at another class in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited! I asked my husband how he felt about me trying without pain medications and he said he'll help me with whatever I want so I'm a happy girl :D

Also, today is our four year anniversary! :happydance: Time sure does fly! I was always the shy girl that thought I'd never meet anyone, get married, or have kids...until that wonderful husband of mine came into my life just shy of my 19th birthday. This anniversary feels even more special with our little girl on the way :)

libbysmum, hope DD feels better soon! It'll be great if you and your DH can get out and spend time together!

Junemomma, hope you get an answer soon! My doc said if I start getting menstrual cramps and pain under my right breast to come in ASAP! Hopefully everything will calm down with your uterus and that your LO holds on for a bit longer in there!! Will be watching for an update later!!

junemomma glad you're getting checked out hun :hugs:

breadsticks, how lovely! happy anniversary :D, so good they're promoting natural birth!

we spent well over an hour at the pool, I had to drag him out in the end :haha:, glad my step dad came too though as he took alex on the flumes as i'd have really struggled with that!

he's currently shredding tissues all over my sofa and 'hiding' them in the gaps :wacko:, haven't the energy to stop him nor bother with the tantrum that'll come from it, will just clear up the mess later :dohh:

Okay, so who else is totally NOT excited to be pregnant in this summer heat for the next few weeks?? I have all the windows open, and a fan on directly in front of me and I am still sweating! Took a cold shower, which is so unlike me. I usually love love love the heat. I'm currently crunching on a glass of ice cubes too lol. I walked a few blocks to pay rent this morning, and wore mesh work out shorts and a tank top since I was sweating so much. My landlady complimented me on my figure and said "bless you for exercising so late in pregnancy". I almost burst out laughing since I haven't formally exercised this entire pregnancy... just walks here and there. I can't wait to find a good swimming hole nearby so I can just float and cool off!!!!

June-I hope you're alright hun, pains are always scary this late in pregnancy. I had a scare a few days ago with sharp cramping, it turned out to be diarrhea :nope: But your pains sound more serious than mine, hopefully you are at the midwife/doctor's now getting checked on. <3

Thanks ladies for your concern and thoughts! The pains have subsided for the most part. The nurse said if they come back or the cramping continues (after drinking lots of water) to call back. Emma has been moving around so that's reassuring :) not sure why I have had the pains but hopefully they don't come back.

Thanks for the update June...was worried for you. I have had similar menstral pa
in but not quite as bad as you described. I am not sure what the connection is with sore breasts? I have had sore breasts the past few days and it sucks...very painful...I just assumed it was the preparing for breastfeedn later on...didn't know it was something to call a hospital about? Now I am confused.
DD wanted me to put her in a summer dress today...it's bloody freezing outside so not entirely appropriate but couldn't deal with the idea of her tantrum so made her wear leggings under it and socks.
Carol I love swimming- I use to take Libby often for lessons but haven't been in a long while. She wasn't really paying attention to the class instructor.
I got a pile of dishes to do today...thanks to DH and his baking day yesterday.

Well it was pain under my left breast, like near the rib arch. I'm still having pretty painful menstrual type cramps on and off but haven't had the sharp pains since earlier today.

It seems really strange now to be thinking about having a LO in 5 weeks! Only 2 weeks left in work now not long to go. Short weeks too, so only 61/2 days. Such a nice thought.

Anonmale took me out for a meal last night which was lovely!

Hope everyone is doing well.

libbysmum - Hope your DD is feeling better soon and you & OH get to have a nice afternoon out.

sue_88 - hope your last day at work went well. Must be a great feeing to be on leave now! I still have another 2 weeks to go. Still, at least they are only short weeks, so not too bad.

misshastings - glad to hear you are enjoying leave and that your symptoms have got better.

caro103 - sounds like a lovely day out.

breadsticks - Sounds like it was a good class. I found the same thing in my nct class too, they seem to be very keen on getting people to think positive and try alternatives to medication. I am feeling quietly confident I think. Congrats on your 4 year anniversary! Its amazing how time flies isn't it?

mother earth - I think I would struggle where you are, I don't do well with heat. Probably just as well I am in the UK as I don't need to worry about it much! It is nice at the moment though, we finally have a bit of sun. Hope you find a nice pool to cool off in.

junemomma09 - Fingers crossed the pains don't come back.

Does anyone else just feel, fine? this is weird to explain, but i had ALOT of early labot signs last week, we all thought the time was coming. im usually just SO done by this time, i generally very much hate pregnancy. but for the last i dont know three or so days, i am so comfortable staying pregnant...forever! lol i mean i cant walk, sleep or eat. heartbur is insane, and,baby HURTS when she kicks, but im.okay with it all. isnt that weird? i dont feel,like,I'll be pregnant forever, but i just feel,like this is,not bad, to keeo,her inside. i dont know if its due to my anxiety i feel when i think about delivery, and my husband not being here and,my sisters posdiblt not making it AND having to,leave,my boys, that my brain is,just turning me into a shitting rainbows lady to avoid getting oberly stressed, i have no idea but im seriously not minding this pregnancy.

and i could have this baby like,next week! i had my last in the 37th week and I'll be 36wks on Monday...just crazy, crazy stuff!!

sounds like a nice place to be oneandtwo! could be the calm before the storm though!?

I've been feeling really kinda emotional the past few days, prob just cos i'm knackered, hoping it doesn't mean anything anyway as baby has to stay in until 37wks for my homebirth :D

so glad things have settled down june!

libbys, you should take her to lessons again in the future, he's way more receptive to being taught and following the instructions these days! he's the only kid that gets dunked under and comes back up saying 'more' :rofl:

Just 10 short days and my baby girl can safely make her appearance whenever she sees fits! Can't believe the end is finally near :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->