~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Glad your feeling better Libby!

36 weeks tomorrow! SeemS so surreal to be in my last month! Really should stop procrastinating and pack my hospital bag baby's bag is packed so at least she will have cute clothes to wear :haha:

36 weeks today, oye!!!

found out if i can manage to keep her intil the end of the month, my husband may be in an area where he will be able to Skype with me during labor/delivery...now im crossing my fingers, and legs that she doesn't make an early appearance like her brother!!

as far as clothes, i bought mostly used, those were all washed as they entered the house, the few new clothes we bought still need washing! figure i can wait on those til she gets here though.

That would be awesome oneandtwo! Fingers crossed for you that she's able to stay put!

I can't believe some of you are so close already. It's getting exciting out little ones will be making their appearances soon! It's crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone. Seems like just yesterday we were all sharing our due dates and looking forward to the 12 week second trimester mark :) I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow and it's so unreal. My contractions are still irregular but the ones I'm getting, about 1-2 an hour, are increasing in strength and intensity. I think my body is prepping for labor to kick in in a couple weeks :)

I can't believe how fast it's gone either!!! I just want to hold my sweet girl.

I just finished up washing all of her clothes and blankets over the weekend and they are all put away in her drawers. We just have a handful of newborn but quite a few 0-3 and 3-6 months.

We got a bassinet for her, we now officially have everything we need! We installed the car seat base also. We are going to finish the hospital bag tonight, we had planned to yesterday but ran out of time.

I have also not been so well since yesterday afternoon, cramps/Braxton-Hicks full force! I am still feeling them today but they are inconsistent. I just want to lie down but I am at work. My boss would let me go home if I asked but I hate leaving like that. I have tomorrow off so I can rest a lot then. If they get worse though I may call the dr, it's been nearly 24 hours of them and I've been loading up on water today and it's not helping. My husband gave me a massage last night to help me fall asleep but I was up a lot of the night with them.

Well, that's me at the moment lol. Hope you are all well!

Well i had my little man on the 28th of may at 11.50am :) he's called Ethan and weighs 5.5lbs :)

He will be a week old tomorrow, he's currently sill in neo natal but hope to have him home soon xx

congrats JW!!! hope hes able to come home soon.

alright for those.of you contracting, how would you describe them? ive always contracted regularly with all my pregnancies but with this one, as if late it seems im getting two separate kinds of contractions-normal feeling bh,, uncomfortable belly tightening but with the added feeling of all the blood is being squished into my heaf, feels like my head is going to pop off!! (i dont have high bp,, i actually have pretty low bp)) the second kind has only started within the last week or so, starts low almost like period cramping my belly doesn't tighten quite as much as the bh ones, but the pain in my lower abdomen sucks!!

is anyone else experiencing these?!

I'm kinda experiencing the same thing. I have the normal ones where my whole belly tightens rock hard and I get kinda flushed feeling and then I've been having ones where I feel period crampy and have pain in my back. I get at least 1-2 contractions every hour to two hours but my midwife said it was normal for this stage of pregnancy so I've just been kinda dealing with them. Hoping she tells me at my appt next Monday that we are at least making some progress and that all these contractions aren't for nothing :haha:

i get them much more frequently then a couple times an hour. every 2-10 minutes. but they arent in any pattern and since they feel different i think they vount separately LOL. its really annoying, the period cramping ones are more uncomfortable since they hurt my hips, lower abdomen, and back. the head exploding isnt to bad!

i was mildly disappointed i was only at a 1 at my last appt, with all the stuff going on thought for sure I'd be a,bit dilated. kinda glad,now as maybe she'll hold,out longer but the contractions are getting tiring!

Well i had my little man on the 28th of may at 11.50am :) he's called Ethan and weighs 5.5lbs :)

He will be a week old tomorrow, he's currently sill in neo natal but hope to have him home soon xx

Congratulations! How is Ethan doing? and how many weeks was here when he was born?

I've been excited that you all are getting close to joining me with a baby outside vs inside- I'm hoping Ethan is doing well- he's a good size and must be one of the big boys of the neo natal (assuming thats the same as the NICU, but I oculd be wrong) If you want to message me about experiences/questions related to neo natal, feel free. We've been there 7 weeks now with Connor...

I hope he comes home very soon!!!:hugs:

EDIT: I just saw your other posts. Glad to hear is doing so well! I know it's still so hard to not be able to have him at home. Soon though- once he gets the eating down, he'll be on his way!

congrats JW!!

wow can't believe our babies are beginning to arrive now! still feel like I've forever to go but it really isn't all that long now!

got my homebirth all booked in today :D. This baby looks like its got a tendency to go back to back like my son did :dohh: but on the positive at least I know I'm able to push out a baby back to back at home ;) xx

Congrats JW! I'm so glad Ethan is doing so well :)

Mine have been at least 4 an hour most hours since yesterday afternoon. It feels like cramps to me, sometimes my belly gets completely hard but not every time. I'll get a shooting pain down low with it too sometimes. Low back pain for sure with it, I am looking forward to my heating pad when I get home :)

I have an appt Sat so I will definitely bring it up then, sooner if it continues and gets worse. I have not been checked for dilation or anything yet but I'm guessing that will happen either this weekend or next week. I too am hoping that there is some progress with all these contractions!

Jw- how lovely to have little Ethan in your arms...hope he gets to go home with you soon. We are having an Ethan too...it is a nice name meaning long lasting or strength depending on what baby name book you read. We like the name because DH's parents both passed away when he was in his early 20's and DH never thought he would have a son to pass on the family name as none of his brothers are married or have kids etc...so it is all pretty exciting for him especially.
JJ's that is so sweet that your MIL wants to spoil Coltyn...our poor darling will have Libby's bright pink nappy bag!
As for clothing...I have boxes of 2nd/3rd hand clothing that people have given to us from their kids that are older and that I am still sorting through...I have done a bundle of laundry to make sure all the new born and 0-3 mth stuff is ready. I have a bunch that is 3-6 mth items or 00's and some 0's and some size 1 items...This kid wont be short of clothes that is certain. Not sure where I am going to put them all!

I am feeling tired. Did not sleep well. My pelvis was chronic agony...each time I moved it hurt like all heck. At one point DD wanted to come in our room and as I lifted her up it felt like my muscle actually tore!

JW, congrats on your Ethan!!! Hope he will be home soon in your arms!!

Myra, hope Connor is doing very well and will also be home soon with you!!

Libbysmum, Ouch!! That definitely sounds like it hurt! Try to be careful and not picking her up so you don't worry about tearing anything and get rest so you're not too sore!

oneandtwo, I didn't even know I was having braxton hicks until my doc asked me if I was feeling the contractions the week before last! So I can only really tell that's what it is if I pay really good attention. My uterus always feels tight where Coltyn is and at this point, if I touch anything with my belly it really hurts! Even if I just put my hands on it where it has been mostly numb.

Looking forward to my doc appt on Wednesday! Hoping to get checked out and see if I've dilated any. As I'm typing this I'm getting period like cramps in my right lower abdomen. I have a hard time telling if my uterus is tightening up because Coltyn is still moving and it makes me think it's him. I'm horrible trying to figure this stuff out!

Today I had to take my daughter to the pediatrician for a well baby visit. The doctor asked her where her baby sister was and she lifted up my shirt!!! it was quite embarrassing :haha: apparently we need to teach her to only do that at home!!

Tlh9 my dd does that too bless her little heart. She told DH he had big boobies the other night...poor DH was a little distressed and is now carrying on about how he needs to shed the kilo's.
I had a bit of a bake this morning and made two quiches. I am trying to use what little energy I have to do some things rather than sit down feeling miserable...helps pass the time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->