~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I was told mine was borderline low with dd at 40 weeks. It was 7.1 because if it went below 7 they would have done more but the us tech measured and measured to make sure I was over 7 lol.
Pink- I'm due the 29th so it is crazy everyone is so close now!!
Oneandtwo- I have different kinds of contractions too.
My dd fell down some stairs today but luckily she is OK and stopped half way down. In in the other hand am not OK. I'm pretty sure I pulled the round ligament on the other side. Ouch! I can barely move my legs.
Also this baby is still very wiggly.
Congrats JW!

I get a BPP (where they do a scan to check fluid levels) and an NST every week. They said they were going to do another growth scan at 36 weeks so I'm going to ask them tomorrow at my appt if they are doing another growth scan or just the BPP. They haven't ever told me my levels though.

My baby constantly moves and he hurts as well!! My belly is all over the place with him moving and then me making funny faces because it hurts. Funniest part was when a complete stranger asked me if I was in labor because I made a funny face when he hit me from the inside.

DD was awake during physio appointment...she was such a worm. It was my last one unless I desperately need another. I was asking the lady about best birthing positions during labor etc. She was pretty helpful. She asked if I had more questions I said what are the odds of getting SPD if I decide on more kids down the future? She said it could happen again and I just burst into tears. I don't know these hormones are so unpredictable. I kept apologizing cause I really felt embarrassed about crying in front of her. I just am thinking I don't know if I can bare the pain another 4 weeks and it is kind of off putting to think about possibly more siblings for Libby if I have the same or worse pain to deal with...I just don't think I can do it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me. My NST test for baby was good, and I'm not leaking fluid which is also good. I have a very high heart rate (probably nerves) and so they ordered a ECG for me and gave me steroids for the baby In case he comes early!

Its so hot here sue! I have been out in the garden with my new book! Entwined with you. Bit rude but I love the series

i've been reading that series too i love it! its like a guilty pleasure :haha: i haven't started the latest one yet though..im thinking of starting that when i start maternity leave as i'll have slightly more time

in regards to low amniotic fluid i was never checked last time and havent been checked this time so i'm not sure how it all works.

ive heard good things about fenegreek and oats to help with lactation...i wont be breastfeeding so i'm not concerned with that!

afm- yesterday was my first day back to work since thursday due to pain in my pelvis. thankfully i have an OB that is understanding about how much pain i'm in and gives me notes when i'm not feeling well excusing me from work due to pregnancy complications!!

Also i was counting up the days i have left to work and i think i'm down to 16 actual working days!! i couldnt be happier!!!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well and hanging in there. I have been having (what I think are) braxton-hicks contractions. I didn't really know what they were, just thought it was a sore abdomen that happened when I was active. But then I realized they are BH from the sound of them. Kind of feels like I have a stitch in my side that you get from jogging. I get them when I walk briskly outdoors, when I climb the three sets of stairs to our apartment, during sex :blush: , and oddly enough when I do dishes.. which I think is because I lean over the sink since our counter tops are not high enough for me (tall people problems).
My baby shower is this weekend, and I'm absolutely thrilled to get some stuff for this baby finally! I will post a picture of the bassinet we got that we have filled up with everything we have so far. We have a handful of 3-6month, some 6-9 and 9-12 clothing. We only have 2 different newborn sized pieces since we figured people love to buy newborn and 0-3 months clothing for baby showers! 4 different fleece sleeping bags for this winter when it gets frigid here in Maine. 2 baby carriers, one for me with red flowers and one for hubby with blue plaid. an infant to toddler toothbrushing kit, 1 package wipes, 1 goats milk soap, 1 bottle (laughable amount I know), and one stackable ring toy. I LOVE MY BASSINET!! It converts into a standard sized play yard for an older child up to 50 pounds! It was so easy to set up and I'm guessing taking it down is easy too. The only complaint is that I will have to buy quite a few more sheets as the one it came with was pretty thin. It is the Arm's Reach Original Co-Sleeper if anyone wants to know. The only other baby item we have is our car seat, which is The First Years True Fit C670 convertible that goes from 5 pounds to 65 pounds and has a detachable headrest to keep it the size of a regular infant carseat until you need it for your child's height as a toddler. I love it.

Hope everyone's aches and pains are manageable! If anyone else has a solution for super itchy belly skin, I'd love to know it!! Using lotion frequently doesn't cut it anymore. SO ITCHY!

Attachments

• bassinet.jpg
    bassinet.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
  • bassinetwithstuff.jpg
    bassinetwithstuff.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
Has anyone see bump dropped yet? I find myself looking in the mirror every time I go into the bathroom (which is a lot lol) to look at my belly and see if it has dropped! Lol

:haha: june, I've def not dropped yet and baby isn't engaged either, still free and floating according to midwife on Monday :haha:. Think that's common with 2nd babies though :), not bothered either as got sore enough hips as it is without adding another pressure down there ;).

good collection motherearth!

tlh yay to not many working days left! can't believe some of you are still working!

All I've done today is clean the inside of one car :haha:, plus had a 2 hr nap this morning! xxx

Its so hot here sue! I have been out in the garden with my new book! Entwined with you. Bit rude but I love the series

i've been reading that series too i love it! its like a guilty pleasure :haha: i haven't started the latest one yet though..im thinking of starting that when i start maternity leave as i'll have slightly more time

in regards to low amniotic fluid i was never checked last time and havent been checked this time so i'm not sure how it all works.

ive heard good things about fenegreek and oats to help with lactation...i wont be breastfeeding so i'm not concerned with that!

afm- yesterday was my first day back to work since thursday due to pain in my pelvis. thankfully i have an OB that is understanding about how much pain i'm in and gives me notes when i'm not feeling well excusing me from work due to pregnancy complications!!

Also i was counting up the days i have left to work and i think i'm down to 16 actual working days!! i couldnt be happier!!!

You will love it !! there are now going to be 5 books instead of 3!!

I have never seen about my fluid levels? I guess they are ok or they would have said something.

How is everyone today, we have been to a man made beach, its a lake with sand. Oliver loved it, then we came home and played in the garden. I have done 2 loads of baby clothes!! :happydance:

Lost my mucus plug today, my GP wanted me in and he fit me in this evening. Apparently i'm 3cm dilated!

Oh how exciting July! Hoping I have some progress like that at my appt on Monday

Feeling kinda flu like today. Tired, body aches, slight nausea hoping I feel better in the am :(

July, that's very exciting!!

motherearth, sounds like you have a good stock of stuff going on!!

I had my doc appt today. She said cramping is fine but to come in if they become regularly and 5 mins apart. She said the baby looks fine on the NST and that my fluid looks good on the ultrasound. Next week I'll have my growth scan and will be checked to see how dilated I am at that point. She cleared me to work for another week as long as I can keep my feet elevated so my boss grabbed me a large box to put them up on. LOL! I have to start training someone tomorrow.

I wasn't going to have a baby shower because my sister threw me a bridal shower and it wasn't a very good turn out since she never sent invites out. So my MIL asked me today if I was going to have one and I said no and the reason why. She asked if I minded if she had one for me which I'm excited and very thankful for! I can't wait now!!

You will love it !! there are now going to be 5 books instead of 3!!

I have never seen about my fluid levels? I guess they are ok or they would have said something.

How is everyone today, we have been to a man made beach, its a lake with sand. Oliver loved it, then we came home and played in the garden. I have done 2 loads of baby clothes!! :happydance:

thats so exciting that there are going to be 5 books instead of 3..i love 50 shades of grey but i think i like this series more!!

Lost my mucus plug today, my GP wanted me in and he fit me in this evening. Apparently i'm 3cm dilated!

you're def moving in the right direction!!!

i feel like i have dropped, when i was at the hospital last week i was still closed long and thick..i'm hoping i stay this way until at least july 2nd when i can start my leave..then she can start getting ready to come at any time and i'll be over 37 weeks then so i wont be freaking out either!!

July, so excited for you!

I am still cramping a lot but I'm waiting till my appt Sat to talk to the Dr. I took it easy yesterday but today I worked so I'm feeling it! I have off tomorrow, birthing class tomorrow night, half day at work Friday, then the weekend off so I'm going to get lots of rest :)

How exciting July!
Proud...feel better soon try to rest up!
Feeling exhausted...just had a few ladies over for a facial/pamper session and Libby and the other kids turned the house upside down having a blast while us ladies got pretty soft skin! 3pm and she only just taking her nap! I need to hit the mattress and get some shut eye myself!

Very exciting july!!!! Keep us updated :)

I'm up at 4am here in Florida because the acid reflux I've had since week 8 has decided to read its ugly head for the worse. I've been on Zantac 150 mg twice a day and it seems that's not even helping as much anymore. What makes mine worse is that I have a hiatal hernia, so with that along with pregnancy it's so bad :( I'm up right now in bed because I can't lie down to sleep. Apparently even propping myself up doesn't work. I have to sit straight up. Wish I had a recliner, I'd just go sleep there.

is there a way someone else can take over the front page? i know its not even up to date on genders but some people have already had their babies itd be nice to have it kept track of...

I was thinking the same thing TLH... I don't know if Eve has to hand it over or if Admin can give it to someone else? Has anyone heard anything from Eve? She's been missing for a long time!

I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice to show updates at least of whose babies have already arrived :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->