~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I'm sure if someone contacted admin and explained they'd switch it over, esp if she's not been on bnb for ages, fx;ed everything is ok for her though!!

keep us updated july!! very exciting :D

Yeah I've been thinking the same, it's a shame if it gets left as it is as the updates would be nice!

Eve has been MIA for ages, really hope shes well X

I know I don't pop on here much (honestly it's because I always feel I can't keep up with the thread! I'm rubbish aren't I?!) but I too think it'd be nice if the first post gets updated.

July - good luck hun x it's so exciting! :)

Well nowt for me other than Braxton Hicks, and a whole lorra aches and pains.

37 weeks today though - technically full term!

944942_345444275582407_586879968_n.jpg

I'm always overdue. ALWAYS.

MIL has booked 2 weeks off work starting from my due date, so she can come and look after the kids when I go into hospital.

Time is dragging now.

Looking fabuloso Alice!!!! Loving little show off in the pic, too cutest little face!! Fur looks so soft!

Hoping it flies for you.....get chasing the kids up down the stairs and in the garden get that baby shifting!! X

Evening all, hope everyone is doing well.

Been a bit of a busy week with 3 antenatal classes! Monday was girls only session with the NCT. Some of us went for a girly lunch after, which was lovely. Tuesday night was normal NCT class which was good.

Today was the NHS session - Went through what could go wrong in labour which was a bit disturbing! THey also brought 2 new mums in to talk about how they were coping, breastfeeding etc. They were both pretty positive and had lots of helpful hints/tips so this was a good session.

Had my 35 week appointment and I'm 1 cm dilated!!! :)
My Dr. Thinks I'll go into labor within the next 2 weeks!!! So if I do, I'll be a June mommy :) she could even feel miss Emma's head when she checked me. She told me at my next appointment she can even stretch me and do a sweep if I want. I can't believe I could be holding my little girl in 2 weeks!!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been here. On top of not being well our internet stopped working, we've had FOUR engineers out so far and now it works intermittently [the last engineer was out earlier today] so I'm hoping it stays on long enough for me to actually post this. So sorry I didn't have contact details for anyone to even let you know!!! I don't know what's happened since I haven't been here. Major apologies

Trying to update the first page but my internet keeps going down before I can save :(

June, so exciting! I hope to hear news like that this weekend also :) I'd like to finish my birthing classes, they end in exactly 2 weeks and I'll be 37 weeks at that point so I have my fingers crossed!

Eve, so glad to see you are OK and it was internet troubles keeping you offline! I hope you are well and your internet is fixed soon so you can update us on how you and Oberon have been :)

Great to see you EVE! Glad it is more an internet issue than a pregnancy issue for you right now.
June...I am on same doses of Z and it isn't working for me either any more :( Just keep telling myself a little sleep is better than no sleep. I been taking Mylanta on top of the zantac and it just gives me the runs...not that useful.
Had my antenatal check up this morning and bp was fine and baby is head down but not yet engaged. Measuring about a week behind but not to worry!
We picked up the car seat off Laybuy this afternoon! Yay! Feeling a lot more prepared for this birth. Going to go purchase a birthing ball/ pilates ball to aide with the baby positioning :)

The internet is a nightmare right now, I'm getting like 4 or 5 minutes and then it kicks me off and then maybe spending hours trying to get back online again!!!
I haven't been great pregnancy-wise [and yet Oberon is totally fine!!], my iron has been really low, I've already had 3 venofer injections which did nothing and this week had to have a ferritin transfusion to see if that helps. I've managed to stay out of hospital though with the HG which is good!! Does anyone want to give me an update without reading through 1000 which will take until next year with this internet!!! :)

Nice to see you Eve :wave: glad you're ok(ish) sorry about the low iron but pleased baby is ok! They are monkeys who sap everything from us!! Sorry about the Internet, that sounds rubbish!!

Myra had her baby boy, and JWandBump had her baby boy too. Not sure of the dates but I can have a nosey back & find out for you :flower:

Details for Myra's baby boy taken from her signature:
"April 17, 2013: Beautiful baby boy born at 29w 3 days. 3lbs 7oz." Connor Snake

Details from JW on her baby boy:
"Well i had my little man on the 28th of may at 11.50am he's called Ethan and weighs 5.5lbs"

Thanks Sue, updated those :) Hopefully find out more about the internet issue today and whether they're going to fix it any time soon, we're out in the sticks so we don't even get 3G on our phones out here!!

Hello :)

If you are updating my due date has moved from the 14th to the 11th of July and we are having a little girl :) xxx

What a nightmare eve! Think I'd go stir crazy!!! Really hope it's fixed soon for you.

When it gives you sometime on, perhaps the main title could be edited too to show people we've got some babies Earthside :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->