~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hey ladies hope every one is ok, no posted in a while but been trying to keep up with everyone's posts.
I've only got a week left at work, can't wait to finish now. 3 of the kids and their parents clubed together and got me the cutest pressie. I will post a picture.

I've been feeling really odd today, hard to describe. Had back ache on and off since Thursday. I've been a bit restless and at times shaky and weak! Had to have a lie down T dinner. Could this be the build up to labour?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 10
Contractions about 7 minutes apart, lasting between 30 and 45 seconds! I've been having contractions all day, but they're becoming more and more consitent and unbearable! Ahhhh! This is it!

Alanna, I've been feeling off all week also. Talked to the Dr and he wasnt too concerned, said it was pretty normal for the end of the pregnancy and I have had no increased preterm labor risk over the course of the pregnancy. If you are worried though I'd call the doctor :)

July, good luck! Thinking of you and your little baby! :)

Contractions about 7 minutes apart, lasting between 30 and 45 seconds! I've been having contractions all day, but they're becoming more and more consitent and unbearable! Ahhhh! This is it!

Good luck!

ive been having period cramps all day!!! i know its not contractions cuz they're not coming and going its just constant feeling like i'm about to start my period..i keep checking to make sure i didnt even though obviously i'm not going to

eek ladies so many of you cramping and contracting! Good luck to all of you who think labour might be imminent!

July - I'm excited for you hun! I hope everything goes smoothly xx

So I had the most delish treat this afternoon and was wonderful on such a hot day. I bought fresh watermelon cubes from publix today and put the container in the freezer. I got them out a few hours later and OH MY GOODNESS, it was so yummy!!!!! It was like having a frozen watermelon popscicle. Very refreshing and great on such a hot day!

tlh i felt that exact way 2 days before i delivered my son!!

i hope thats not the case! i need this baby to stay in until july 1st!! i have to work july 1st in order to get paid for maternity leave otherwise the whole time off will be unpaid

Wow congrats July! Hope everything goes smooth for you! Looking forward to any updates. I just took Libby to church and now she is napping...so nice and peaceful. The BEST part of the day. It is really cloudy and windy today so we may be in for a storm. DH is back at work today :( It is almost his birthday. Am thinking of organising something for him but not sure what. Perhaps just ticket to see Superman or something with his friends?

Good luck July!!!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well!! I'm still having braxton hicks and a few period pain contractions. My doc will finally check me on Wednesday which I will be 37 weeks. Will see how I'm progressing, hoping to see some progress! One thing I noticed, (TMI moment!) is that I've heard your body cleans itself out before you go into labor. I have had a problem with slight constipation, but it's been easier since taking miralax, and I ended up going first thing Wednesday morning and didn't go again until Friday. But between Friday and today I've gone 4 times now with my stools being loose. So I wonder if that is going to mean something or not. I just have a feeling I'm going to go within the next 2 weeks. One lady at a shop I went to today to get a couple things for baby was 7 months pregnant and asked why I felt like I'd go early. I can't explain it, it's just a feeling I have.

Today I got a nightgown and some baby mittens, hats, and swaddle blankets just in case I go early, I'll have those items. Woohoo!! Full term on Wednesday! Congrats to everyone reaching this milestone this week!!

I am with you JJ's My DH and I both think I will go early...I hope I do as I am pretty over the pregnant side of things. I just don't want to go too early now the student midwife isn't back until my 38wk appointment!

tlh, hoping the cramping is nothing then...you've still got a few Weeks! I've only experienced spontaneous labor once and the physical symptoms started with period cramping that progressed into cramps i could time. take it easy!!

im getting mixed views on whether I'll go early or not. i honestly woulda thought i would have delivered already, though very thankful i haven't. i dont see me going into labor soon, but i think part of that is just not wrapping my head around it. dh thinks a week or two, and my sisters think within the week. i just have no idea. if my pelvis didn't hurt so bad i think I'd be doing good, pregnancy wise. the contractions aren't even bothering me that bad.

yup I hear you Oneandtwo...I can handle the bh's and the back pain but the SPD hurts so bad I want to reach up myself and pull out the baby so I can walk without being tortured. I really hope that all that relaxin hormone will aide in the labor/birth and all this pain isn't for nothing. I really don't want another csection! I am depressed just thinking about it. I would really like to experience some of those endorphin and joy that other mothers have with natural birth. I felt so completely ripped off not getting that with Libby after such a long painful labor 29 hours... then having the emergency csection - totally jipped!

i couldnt find my heating pad for the life of me and finally hubby was like "oh i put it up in the hall closet" i made him get it down for me and i felt much better after putting the heat on my back!!! i'm ok today so far so im thinking i just need to take it easy until im at least on maternity leave then i'll be 37 weeks so i wont be as worried about having a preemie!

I keep thinking I'll go early also though I have no real reason for it besides the cramps and Braxton-Hicks this past week. That and I keep telling her that in a little over a week she can come anytime! :haha: But she's my first and statistically speaking I'll most likely be very near or over my due date.

Yesterday was very emotional for me. The hormones are hitting me so much harder! Thankfully I'm not turning crabby at my husband or anything, I just get all sad randomly about something really dumb. Anyway, yesterday my husband was amazing...my feet kill and feel swollen every day and so I was just going to get a pair of shoes to make the rest of the pregnancy a bit more bearable. Well, we went EVERYWHERE in town, spent all day shopping and came home empty-handed :( Nothing fit! I tried wide sizes in my usual size, half a size up, even a full size up! And they all were uncomfortable. It was getting late and he wanted to keep looking and I was just so done with it all lol, I give up! I even tried on men's shoes :haha: Oh well. Some days when my feet aren't so swollen my shoes don't hurt so I think I'll be OK lol.

I also had the Tdap yesterday. I had it before round two of shoe shopping, but it didn't give me any good luck :haha:

My appt was also yesterday. Down to spots every week now! I think I mentioned already that my Dr wasn't concerned over the cramps/contractions, he just said it's a good thing because I'm nearing the end :) Blood pressure is still great, weight on track, fundal height average, her heartbeat was perfect...all good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->