~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congratulations BooRooBear & CesRen! Hope we all have a H&H 9 months! :flower:

mummyclo - I'm getting those cramps on & off again. Like the pains I normally get a day or two before AF arrives. I read that's normal though :hugs:

Libbysmum - Glad the ginger drink worked. I've never had it before but I have it in the fridge in case of emergency! :haha:

AFM:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:I made my appointment & I get to see my little cub for the first time on Tuesday!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome to all the new members of the July Sunbeams!!!! Congrats and H&H 9 months to us all!!!

Ok either my post are not coming up or no one wants to write back to me :( the last 4 post I've put not one person has wrote back or anything :/

Could just be my hormones but I dont know what I've done wrong :(

Sorry rant over

Hi All

I got my BFP yesterday - 1st child - soooooooooooooooooo excited :) :) :)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Aww JW and Bump, I'm sure you're not being ignored! :hugs:

I had a dream like that when I first found out. I've read since it's just your worst fears coming out so you don't bottle them up inside.

How are you feeling today? xx

Ok either my post are not coming up or no one wants to write back to me :( the last 4 post I've put not one person has wrote back or anything :/

Could just be my hormones but I dont know what I've done wrong :(

Sorry rant over

hello there
sorri i haven't seen your post i hope all is well with you!!!:hugs:

I had a dream like that when I first found out. I've read since it's just your worst fears coming out so you don't bottle them up inside.

Thanks sorry my emotions are all over the place today..
Yeh I'm feeling ok, bit sick that's all you? Xx

please don't ever be sorry:) we understand<3

Welcome to the new BFPs! :happydance:

I won't be around much today. MIL is coming over.. And we've decided we're going to tell her, since my mum knows and MIL is that kind of evil person that would go absolutely insane if she knew someone else found out before her. She really is a nightmare, so it's more a preventative measure incase my mum slips up! :dohh:

Today will be fun. :haha:

Congratulations to all the new ladies! H&H 9 months! xx

Thanks for your comments on the flu jab. Hubby came home from work yesterday to tell me I was bright red in the face and burning up! My temp had rocketed! I put that down to the jab. I felt fine about 2 hours after that though and feel fine today.

Karry - I'm talking and singing to my bump too - it makes me feel a bit crackers!
I tell Munchkin they're really loved and to hold on in there! I sing love songs and lullabies to my belly. Anyone looking at me would think I'd gone nuts!

I too could take complete rest until July if I could! I start back to work full time tomorrow after half term - we'll see how I get on!

I'm glad other ladies have a lack of symptoms. I have slightly tender boobs but they're nothing like what they were. I'm a little more tired than usual but nothing significant. I think I've gotten used to the heavier feeling in my abdomen. The worst symptom is GAS. It's been trapped off and on for 3 days now and I think its here to stay. I'm guessing its because my organs are squashing up to make way for Munchkin! Its embarrassing!!!

AFM - had my first app with the doc yesterday. He put my mind completely at ease and I'm nowhere near as worried as I have been now. He said I'm low risk! Yay! I don't know how he knows that though - I've never been PG before...

hey i hope ur feeling better sucks u gotta go back to work heck being pregnant and a mommy is a fulltime job but the goverment dont see that!! im glad that youve seen the doctor and arent stressing so much because u dont need that at all!im so happy for you your going to love being pregnant and when its time to give birth once they put the baby on you all bloody and gooyie its going to be the best thing that has ever happen to you i started crying when they laid my son on me after i pushed him out he was the most beautiful handson best thing in the whole wide world H&H 9months<3

Congrats to all the new BFP's ! So many babies already for July!! :)

Got a doctors appointment on Monday, and antenatal appointment with midwife on Tuesday!! So excited :) <3

I feel fine! Nausea went away when I started eating little and often. Not really feeling tired. I hope my lack of symptoms is not a bad sign!

Like most people on this thread, I am waiting it out for the end of the 1st tri. Than I will be able to relax a bit more! xx

I can't wait to have a summer baby! DS was a snow baby so will love being able to wear maternity dresses this time round :happydance:

Is anyone having crazy temperature fluctuations??

Quite often I'm cold but then all of a sudden I get absolutely boiling & my cheeks are on fire!!

This morning I was wearing 2 fleeces at my desk, now I'm in a t-shirt resembling a beetroot!!!!!

Quite often I'm cold but then all of a sudden I get absolutely boiling & my cheeks are on fire!!

This morning I was wearing 2 fleeces at my desk, now I'm in a t-shirt resembling a beetroot!!!!!

Yep.... And I'm really sweaty with the hotness too.... Then I get cold! :haha:

Hello! I though i would join your thread! I got my BFP yesterday (i tested early) and im due July 14th!:flower:

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's!

Im really happy of course, but also a little scared, i have a 8 1/2 month old right now, so they will be 16 months apart.....DH and i wanted our kids close together in age, and it took a while to get pregnant with our first, but we got pregnant on our first try this time.

Oh did i mention my first was a preemie and im a high risk pregnancy??

But seriously, jokes aside, we are happy and we couldn't wait to do it again!

I hope everyone has a wonderful first trimester, I wonder how many twins are out there??:haha:

I'm just generally warm... I think I've turned into a walking incubator...

Yep.... And I'm really sweaty with the hotness too.... Then I get cold! :haha:

So glad I'm not the only one!!! There's no happy medium, when I'm cold I'm shivering, when I'm warm I'm in fire!!

Hello! I though i would join your thread! I got my BFP yesterday (i tested early) and im due July 14th!:flower:

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's!

Im really happy of course, but also a little scared, i have a 8 1/2 month old right now, so they will be 16 months apart.....DH and i wanted our kids close together in age, and it took a while to get pregnant with our first, but we got pregnant on our first try this time.

Oh did i mention my first was a preemie and im a high risk pregnancy??

But seriously, jokes aside, we are happy and we couldn't wait to do it again!

I hope everyone has a wonderful first trimester, I wonder how many twins are out there??:haha:

I'm so nervous about twins, I'm going to ask for an early scan to put my mind at ease! I hope they let me have one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->