~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

July2013 - Congrats on your little boy :) x x Hope all is going well. Lovely picture,

myra - Glad Conor is continuing to do well, hope you get to the 5 day mark soon and can bring him home x Lovely pictures x

junemomma09 - lets hope Emma stays put for a little longer

oneandtwo - congrats on reaching full term. Cute bump pix

sue_88 - Fantastic news, so pleased that Millie's head has finally gone down! Amazing bag packing skills too! I have heard a lot of recommendations for Mothercare for nursing bras. May need to go check them out myself.

alicecooper - Good to hear all was well at the midwife check up. Writing things down as soon as you can sounds like a great plan, I know if I dont I forget everything. It does sound like the money is good for your job! It is good that your OH sees the positives in it too. As to the fantasy man, I've heard about men who want to be treated like babies, but that seems a pretty extreme one!

proudarmywife - hope you don't have to wait much longer.

libbysmum - hope you feel better soon

caro103 - Only thing I can think of that you might need is a fan? Not sure what is like at your hospital but ours gets really hot.

Pink flowers - sorry to hear you had a bad appointment, hope Friday's appointment shows an improvement

Beccamichelle - How great that you got a refund on the damaged sofa. Hope your hands get better soon.

Breadsticks - cute bump pix

JJsmom - Hope you can get your doctor to sign you off.

im so frustrated..i've been asking for help to put the nursery together for weeks and noone will help or they say they will and dont..today i finally got fed up and decided to put the crib together myself..i get one half put together and then look at the other side and the wood is completely split!! my husband broke it when i asked him to measure a window..apparently if i want anything done i have to do it myself now i have to buy a new crib!

im so frustrated..i've been asking for help to put the nursery together for weeks and noone will help or they say they will and dont..today i finally got fed up and decided to put the crib together myself..i get one half put together and then look at the other side and the wood is completely split!! my husband broke it when i asked him to measure a window..apparently if i want anything done i have to do it myself now i have to buy a new crib!

Is it possible you could return the crib and get a new one without buying it. Show them the broken piece and maybe they'll just swap it?

I finally got round to taking some pics of Millie's Bedtime Hugs Nursery :cloud9:

Bed(s)
https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/C248515E-5433-4996-9922-C18B094EB46C-326-000000653D2F2B00_zps94b668b8.jpg

Canvases
https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/E7245161-F0B1-404A-8F09-898DF889E6AD-326-000000653574DD1A_zpse21b9b65.jpg

Change Station
https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/82420444-4E69-479B-BA33-FC596F4EF6BB-326-000000652E8E34EF_zpsdf3eda14.jpg

Wardrobe & Drawers
https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/AF6EB504-FA1C-45F1-943D-D38B712EB9CF-326-00000065251048C3_zps63e20b62.jpg

Sue it's lovely!! But WHY does she have so many shoes already?? *laughs* I didn't even buy Jessa her first pair until right before her first birthday. :)

Ummmm because they match her outfits :blush: :rofl:

They've all been gifts apart from 1 pair of crocheted slipper shoes that I'd had my eye on when TTC & bought the day I found out we were on PINK! :)

tlh - wow that's frustrating!

sue - omg you're SO organised lol.
My poor little baby only has 1 newborn sleepsuit, 9 vests and 6 sleepsuits in 0-3 sizes, and then a couple in sizes 3-6 and 6-9 and that's it lol.

I'm just half winging it with this one lol. We'll muddle along haha.

That nursery is lovely :)

Thanks everyone. I'm in love with it.

This is inside the wardrobe :haha: too much? :p everyone is spoiling her!!

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/EEC8A03D-3182-4DCB-A839-282812EC3468-326-0000006D2BA0BD7A_zps2485db66.jpg

wow sue haha

I wouldn't say it's TOO much, but it's a lot more than I've got lol. But then again I don't think I've got enough.

You're gonna "spoil" your little girl I can tell (and there's nowt wrong with that :) )

And I mean that in a nice way by the way lol

:) haha I know! Me and my sisters were brought up knowing how hard Dad worked to get us to the position we were in so whilst we didn't want for anything, we weren't spoiled and yet even my mum has admitted that little Millie will get spoilt rotten!! :haha:

The top rail is tiny & newborn and the bottom rail 3-12months so it's not as bad as it looks ......that's my excuse & I'm sticking with it :rofl:

Oh Sue...She sure will be a well dressed little girl! As for shoes...Libby was an early walker and had her first pair of shoes around 5-6mths I only just got brave enough to hand on a bag full of shoes onto a friend for her little girl that Libby has outgrown. She is sure getting tall.
I love the nursery it is very organised! My poor boy has many clothes too just nothing much "new" most of it is 2nd hand but practically new. He will have to share the wardrobe with his big sister for now.
DH is home this morning but hasn't lifted a finger to help me out with anything...I totally feel your frustration Tlh! I practically had to beg him to empty the kitchen bin as it is overflowing on me and he agreed to do it (shocker) but said he will do it when we go out to pay the rent...I been hinting about him vacuuming but it hasn't gotten anywhere. I can't stand being home all day looking at crumbs on the floor!

Well ladies... at the hospital. Was brought over by the doc office due to high bp. They couldn't get it to go down with a pill so they inserted something behind my cervix to thin it out and shorten it. They are inducing me! Start the pitocin drip at 4am tomorrow morning!

haven't been on in awhile (or at least not when i felt like typing) so i just had to read through the last few pages! :coffee:
so exciting to read about people HAVING their baby, or going into false labor already! super exciting for those of you who have reached full term, congratulations :flower:
i had my baby shower last weekend, and oh my the amount of things we got was overwhelming. i was surprised with how many items i got that weren't on my registry... like a baby bath seat, an activity play mat, and a breast pump (thankfully it was the one i wanted and had mentioned i would get, my cousin just decided to get it for me!). tons of clothing.... :happydance: lots of unique gifts too, like a silver baby spoon, a handmade ceramic sculpture from OH's sister, and a flannel nightgown that apparently i wore my brother wore my cousin wore and my father wore!! got lots of practical things too that i had asked for, like sheets, receiving blankets, natural bath products like Burts Bees, and a nursing pillow. the only things i didn't get very many of that i wanted were CLOTH DIAPERS :dohh: my aunt got me a package of 12 prefolds and 3 newborn sized fleece fitteds, and my mom got me 2 covers... but honestly i don't think anyone else takes me seriously when i say i am going to cloth diaper. everyone in my family (besides my grandma) used disposables for their children and they think i will too for the convenience factor. but the laundry is cheap and on the same floor as our apartment... i'm very environmentally conscious.... and i think cloth sounds more comfortable than paper/plastic dipes. so i really want to give it a go! *end rant* :wacko: how many of you are attempting cloth diapering/have done it with prior kidlets?
as far as pregnancy symptoms go, this baby is causing me tons of pelvic pain as of late. when he stretches out it feels like his skull is smashing my cervix and sometimes it takes my breath away for a few moments! i have an insane amount of round ligament pain high up on the right side of my belly, which makes me feel like my muscles are about to snap sometimes. and my nipples are terribly sore. phew, i am just full of complaints nowadays. after having sex the other night, i had intense braxton-hicks contractions for about half an hour. i got excited thinking about giving birth, but then got freaked out thinking about how he might need medical support still if he is born this early. yikes! but during the BH, they hurt (vs just discomfort) when I sat/laid down. i think during real labor i will have to stay upright and walking in order to minimize pain, i can imagine having to lay in a bed for hours of contractions! one symptom that is driving me nuts is sense of smell!! i smell things really intensely that are only faint to other people, like the smell of a marker someone just wrote with or fish in a frying pan. also, phantom smells.... like right now i swear i smell a freshly cracked open coconut!!! it's bizarre. and early i smelled fresh cheddar cheese and craved it sooo bad. the only thing was... i was in the shower, so obviously no cheddar was within sniffing distance. oh well.
i hope everyone is doing well today, i had fun unpacking the bags of gifts and sorting them into piles according to size! also decided we are converting a desk we have into a changing station, and i drew out a blueprint of where i wanted things to go :haha: i have fun planning things out and organizing sometimes, even though i'm quite messy in reality.

Ugh so in pain and feels like baby is gonna fall out! Every move she makes kills me down below and sends shooting pain down my thighs. Please let labor be right around the corner!

Well ladies... at the hospital. Was brought over by the doc office due to high bp. They couldn't get it to go down with a pill so they inserted something behind my cervix to thin it out and shorten it. They are inducing me! Start the pitocin drip at 4am tomorrow morning!

Good luck! Hope things go well. So exciting you'll be meeting you LO soon :)

Good luck Hun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures :) hope it goes quickly for you!

motherearth - glad you got lots of nice things at your baby shower. how funny about your phantom smells lol.
And no I've never used cloth nappies. I'm far too lazy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->