~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

sue how awesome that she is head down!!!

june sounds like awesome news from your appt! my midwife figures ill go next week too but im still not gonna hold my breath :haha:

So much exciting news in this thread lately! I'm so happy for you ladies :happydance:

June, wonderful that you'll meet little Emma pretty soon! All those contractions you've been having have been productive for sure!

Proud, I hope your midwife is right :)

Sue, so glad Millie is cooperating for your home birth!! She just wanted to keep mommy on her toes lol.

Alice, so sorry about your back pain! Crossing my fingers that this little one breaks the cycle and comes early for you :)

Nothing new for me, I have my 36 week appt in a couple of hours. I don't feel so well, slightly flu-like but it is probably the weather change. Yesterday was really hot and now it is low 70s. My third birthing class is tonight. Only one more next week!

Thanks ladies!!! I'm so excited!! I didn't expect she'd have such good news. At least those contractions have been doing something so I know they were real ones instead of just Braxton Hicks....I just can't wait to meet my little girl <3

wow exciting in here! hope some of you have very exciting news soon! :D

Labour can stay away for me for at least another 9days :haha: xx

Woo! Exciting JJ! Hope it goes smoothly!

June - almost there - whoot!

Sue - Jealous. I wish they'd give me a growth/presentation scan so I had a clue how big this little one is.

Alice - with a bump like yours I'm surprised you've been able to walk this long!! Hope the pain eases off!

AFM : Results from Tuesday's blood test are low platelets again. :( My own fault for not eating well recently. 165 - 107 - 96 - 122 - 95. :( So back to the hematologist to see what to do about steroids... but he can't actually see my till June 26th and that's only 2 days shy of 39 weeks so I don't know if my OB is going to be happy with that or if I'm going to need to see another doctor... Looks like I need to prepare myself for a drug free labour.... They also want me back in tomorrow morning for a blood pressure check.

Had a dermatologist appt this afternoon. Just a general mole check - but they removed a 'pre cancerous' mole from the back of my thigh and I need to wait a week for the biopsy results. Was also annoyed because I filled in all the new patient paperwork online 2 weeks ago and when I got there they said it had all be deleted and asked if I'd fill it out again. Normally I'd be very gracious about that but I hope she could tell I wasn't thrilled. Writing on paper is even harder than typing with this carpal tunnel. It was stupidly painful.

I feel like my body is totally betraying me.

To make matters worse my little one is definitely out of sorts today. She's got a cold and you can tell it's affecting her. Only 3 days in preschool and she's already picked something up. It's going to be a LONG school year.

:hugs: becca. I'm afraid we seem to continually have a snotty nose from nursery, although in recent weeks its a tad better! fx'ed once she's been there a while it'll settle down a bit :). Sorry about your hands too, that's sooo annoying for the Dr!

Alice, hope your back is better soon hun.

Off to bed for me, hope my little snooze this afternoon hasn't spoilt my sleep tonight!! xx

Glad you didn't need stitches Sue! That is one less thing to worry about!
My almost 2 year old just figured out how to open the broom cupboard...I find it hard to open sheeesh...I was hoping I wouldn't need to put a lock on it but I can't have her waving brooms around like swords.
Going to spend the day with DH today. I pre-arranged to meet my mother before realizing he had the day off so I said he could either go to the gym or come with us. He said he would come with us so that is nice as I don't think he has spent enough time with DD lately. Plus my mother rarely gets to see him cause either she is working or he is working.
Looks like the sun has decided to show up today so I wont be surprised if he chooses to work in the yard. The past week or so it's been too wet.
Still waiting to hear from JJ's?? Anybody had any word on how she is doing?

Wow i have not been on here for a while! Now i have something to read since i am on modified bedrest for the next two weeks or so. Tuesday i was having bad contractions so i had to go to l&d, they gave me a shot of terbutaline and sent home to take procardia every six hours. So glad my body has relaxed now & im not in pain. Ive been doing great up to two days ago. I was a bit shocked with it all. Hopefully my baby stays in at least 3 or more weeks!

Well i cant wait to go back and catch up on everyones journeys so far! Hopefully everyone has been doing well!

Wow i have not been on here for a while! Now i have something to read since i am on modified bedrest for the next two weeks or so. Tuesday i was having bad contractions so i had to go to l&d, they gave me a shot of terbutaline and sent home to take procardia every six hours. So glad my body has relaxed now & im not in pain. Ive been doing great up to two days ago. I was a bit shocked with it all. Hopefully my baby stays in at least 3 or more weeks!

Well i cant wait to go back and catch up on everyones journeys so far! Hopefully everyone has been doing well!

That's scary to go thru, hope baby stays put a while longer!

First day of annual leave today! Hurrah! I am so looking forward to a few weeks of being able to relax. I am hoping our little one stays put for as long as possible as it looks like our building works are going to overrun by another couple of weeks. The longer he stays put, the more chance I get to try and get the house sorted and less chance of having to bring a newborn into a building site.

Going to meet some of the ladies from my NCT class for coffee and cake later which I am really looking forward to.

sue_88 - Love the nursery! Very cute. Ouch for your trip, sounds painful, hope it heals quickly. Great to hear Milly is head down, must be such a relief!

jjsmom - wow how exciting! Good luck, hope all goes well for you & your little one

motherearth23 - sounds like a great shower.

proudarmywife - sorry to hear you are having so much pain, hope you feel better soon

tlh97990 - sorry to hear about your crib. Good to hear all went well at your appointment. Great news on your long maternity break!

libbysmum - cute wardrobe!

junemomma09 - how exiting to be so close! Hope all goes well for you & little one x x

alicecooper - hope your back feels better soon

breadsticks - hope your appointment goes well. Have you been enjoying your birth classes? We had our last one yesterday and I have found them really helpful. It has also been good to meet other mums to be in the same area.

caro103 - I'm with you, I am keeping my fingers crossed our little one stays put for as long as possible!

Beccamichelle - Sorry to hear so much seems to be going wrong all at the same time. Hope things get better soon x

Jsmom5 - Good to hear you are doing well, hope your little one stays put for a bit longer.

Ladies, just hopping on to say Coltyn James was born at 00:22 this morning!! On my kindle so can't post pics. They decided to induce due to my blood pressure not going down with rest. They put me on a million iv's one being magnesium to make sure I didn't have a seizure as I guess they were afraid of pre eclampsia. I've been in this bed for over 48 hours now and still can't get up to walk or anything!! My poor bum hurts!! They started the pitocin at 4:30am and at 10:30 pm I was only 4cm. I was terrified I would have to have a section. I had an epidural earlier and at 10:30 I was complaining about the pain and that's when she said I was a four. They gave me a stronger dose in my epidural so I could nap. Woke up at 11:30 trying to get DH up out of the chair to get the nurse because either baby was there or I had to poo. She came to check on me and definitely you aren't ready yet, it's only been an hour! She checked and said holy cow! She said she'd have someone else double check and said whatever I do, do NOT push!! So I tried with all my might not to but felt like I was going to be sick. I was like y'all need to come catch! Thankfully the doc only took around 30 mind to get there and a free vomiting and 9 pushes, Coltyn was born!! 37 weeks, weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and is 20 inches long!

I am now waiting to get to a post partem room so I can finally get off this bed!!! I need to walk! We are trying to breastfeed. He hasn't got it down yet but we keep trying every 2 hrs

Ladies, just hopping on to say Coltyn James was born at 00:22 this morning!! On my kindle so can't post pics. They decided to induce due to my blood pressure not going down with rest. They put me on a million iv's one being magnesium to make sure I didn't have a seizure as I guess they were afraid of pre eclampsia. I've been in this bed for over 48 hours now and still can't get up to walk or anything!! My poor bum hurts!! They started the pitocin at 4:30am and at 10:30 pm I was only 4cm. I was terrified I would have to have a section. I had an epidural earlier and at 10:30 I was complaining about the pain and that's when she said I was a four. They gave me a stronger dose in my epidural so I could nap. Woke up at 11:30 trying to get DH up out of the chair to get the nurse because either baby was there or I had to poo. She came to check on me and definitely you aren't ready yet, it's only been an hour! She checked and said holy cow! She said she'd have someone else double check and said whatever I do, do NOT push!! So I tried with all my might not to but felt like I was going to be sick. I was like y'all need to come catch! Thankfully the doc only took around 30 mind to get there and a free vomiting and 9 pushes, Coltyn was born!! 37 weeks, weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and is 20 inches long!

I am now waiting to get to a post partem room so I can finally get off this bed!!! I need to walk!
Congrats on your little one Hun!!! So exciting!!! Hope you get into a comfy bed and can walk soon. Enjoy your little one :)

Huge congrats on the arrival of Coltyn!!! Can't wait to see a piccie of your little boy.

Xx

Anyone else feel like you constantly have to pee? I swear I can go stand up and feel like I have to go again! So aggervating =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->