~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Found this last night ~ shared it in my journal but thought you ladies may enjoy it even more since you are all only a few weeks off of this point! It's an upclose look at your wee babies hand and foot development. It's AMAZING how fast it happens! :cloud9: :thumbup: :happydance:

Hand and foot development at 7 weeks! <------- Link!

Congratulations sophandrusco, Sparkles237, wantababybad2, honeycheeks & lolasweet! Hope we all have a H&H 9 months! :flower:

ilovehim91810 - I will TOTALLY cry when I'm handed the baby (getting a bit ahead of myself here I know!)

sue_88 - I am getting the temperature fluctuations too. They're driving me nuts! So glad I'm not alone :hugs:

MrsMcP - That is such amazing news about both you & your sister! What are the odds?? It's totally natural to be anxious at this stage & I would definitely recommend talking to the doctor about it. How about talking to your sister? She's going through the exact same thing & maybe behind closed doors she's just as worried as you are & would welcome the opportunity to talk too? And stop Googling!

vanzaroni - I'm with you on the cold water! I can't wait to get back to work on Monday for the water from the water cooler! :haha:

I'm just generally warm... I think I've turned into a walking incubator...

:haha:

AFM:
Still super excited about my scan on Tuesday! And our wedding album FINALLY came today (we're almost two years married :coffee:) along with two smaller copies for our parents. I'm thinking of putting the picture from the scan in the back of the albums for them to find (presuming we actually get a picture).

Hope everyone is feeling well & has a good weekend :flower:

Congratulations for all the new BFPs... July is definitely the best month. Been a July baby myself i love having my birthday in he summer!! Xx

Congratulations for all the new BFPs... July is definitely the best month. Been a July baby myself i love having my birthday in he summer!! Xx

I'm a July baby too! :happydance:

Ohh what date? is ur EDD close? My due date is 5th July but I'm convinced when I have my scan it will be more like 12th based on my ovulation date... My birthday is 11th, so good chance il have a nice birthday next year!!

good luck honeycheeks!

and congrats wantababybad2, fab that it happened so quick for you!

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!! July is going to be a wondeful month next year :happydance: H&H 9 months to you all :dust:

:hugs:Congrats to all the new mommys-to-be!!!!!

I'm getting so excited :) thought id share, when I'm experiencing nausea, I find that when I keep my stomach with some type of food in it, it's not as bad. I've been eating a lot of bland foods and only small portions at a time. I'm trying to eat several small meals a day. That way my stomach doesn't stay empty. Also I'm getting some saltine crackers to keep by my bed so I can nibble on them before I get out of bed in the morning. HTH!!!!:thumbup:

Found this last night ~ shared it in my journal but thought you ladies may enjoy it even more since you are all only a few weeks off of this point! It's an upclose look at your wee babies hand and foot development. It's AMAZING how fast it happens! :cloud9: :thumbup: :happydance:

Hand and foot development at 7 weeks! <------- Link!

That's amazing how quickly and how much it develops!!! Can't wait till I'm 7 weeks!!!

hmmmm crackers and butter!!!

gone off coffee and hot chocolate at the mo as well, which isnt a bad thing.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!!

Ohh what date? is ur EDD close? My due date is 5th July but I'm convinced when I have my scan it will be more like 12th based on my ovulation date... My birthday is 11th, so good chance il have a nice birthday next year!!

My birthday is the 21st & I'm due on the 1st but that's just according to my own calculations. I'm guessing I'll get a more accurate date at my first scan on Tuesday :flower:

Just tested positive .....I can't believe it. We have been ttc for 7 months and have so many issues. me, him...the list was long. But it happened! According to a calculator, I am due July 9th, 2013. Can't believe I just wrote that!!! :happydance:

Looking forward to sharing the journey here!

Just tested positive .....I can't believe it. We have been ttc for 7 months and have so many issues. me, him...the list was long. But it happened! According to a calculator, I am due July 9th, 2013. Can't believe I just wrote that!!! :happydance:

Looking forward to sharing the journey here!

Yay congrats! :happydance:

Congrats to all the other new BFPs I missed too! :happydance:

How do u get tickers from thebump.com? I can't figure it out :(

Got to the site and on the left hand side there is a custom ticker link..follow it from there, when u make the ticker and go to copy and paste use the For forums and websites one and copy and paste it into ur signature..hope that helps :/

So many new additions! Congrats everyone!

I'll never keep up. :dohh:

Hmm, thinking about random topics, no cravings for me yet.
I agree that avoiding google is crucial at this stage to avoid anxiety.
Thebump.com should have a place for tickers. Once it's made, there'll be codes. Use the bb code. (Right?) Copy and paste into your signiture.

Edit: haha, someone beat me to the directions

Is anyone else taking another vitamin on top of prenatals? I'm taking vitamin d3 also, since I was deficient the last pregnancy. I had to take iron as well, but I'll wait and see on that one.

Congrats to all the new moms to be! Got my tests back and I'm perfectly Healthy! So now I know something happens it's not due to my health. I guess the only one wanting to wait for a scan I'mafraid to do it too early and no hb

Can't believe I get to move to the Pregnancy threads! It's so exciting...lol. MegnJoe, I am 4 weeks and 1 day too...how awesome!!!

Me too! 25th :) !

You must be from USA or UK cause it is not summer in July here...smack bang in the middle of winter in Australia! My first baby is also born in July and I still remember being up trying to do the 2am feeds and freezing! I am not really looking forward to it all over again. It is going to be an expensive month as the DH birthday is also July and our Wedding anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->